Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 11:20:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228028 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The WWE Game
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The WWE Game  (Read 100668 times)
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2005, 04:13:06 PM »

How bout a litle over/under on how long it takes Makane to pick?  Over/under is at 2 days...I say over.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2005, 04:28:11 PM »

How bout a litle over/under on how long it takes Makane to pick? Over/under is at 2 days...I say over.

I say over 3 days .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2005, 06:21:16 PM »

I dare anyone to list 35 Raw or Smackdown wrestlers without looking
Easy....but there's no point since you won't know whether i've been looking or not.....this game is becoming a fuckin' joke 4 fuckin' pages and we got no where no matter what we do some fucker has got to complain and all the sweating it out bullshit...sweating what out, you really gonna be glued to your screen sweating on who you get, it's a goddamn game for fuck sake.? Now this list thing has gone tits up so you want excitement and fun ok fuck Arron it's my turn...

HHH

Antonio, The Big Show, Carlito, Chris Masters, Chris Jericho, Danny Basham, Edge, Eugene, Gene Snitsky, Kane, Kerwin White, Lita, Matt Hardy, Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Trevor Murdoch, Lance Cade, Rene Dupree, Ric Flair, Rob Conway, Rob Van Dam, Romeo, Rosey, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, The Hurricane, Trish Stratus, Tyson Tomko, Val Venis, Victoria, Viscera, Big Vito, Booker T, Chris Benoit, Christian, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Eddie Guerrero, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Heidenreich, JBL, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Mr. Kennedy, Juventud, Nunzio, Orlando Jordan, Paul London, Psicosis, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Animal, Scotty 2 Hotty, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Super Crazy, Sylvain, The Undertaker, William Regal & Paul Birchall.

So far then.....

D = John Cena
Timothy = Kurt Angle
Malcolm = Batista
Arron =
Stoned = HHH

And it's over to Rob....if everyone prefers this way get your assess into gear..
\

Dude Im gonna tell u one time and one time only

U may pull that drunk bullshit with some of these people but U WILL NOT pull that bullshit with me

Dont ever come on here and run your fuckin? mouth about me pal u got it?

If u are gonna play a game u fucking prick, u gotta play it right

So fuck it I aint playing

Im tired of this bullshit

So cancel my draft pick

and fuck this game!

how bout that?

U do something, U do it right or else u shouldnt fuckin do it
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 06:24:31 PM by D? » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2005, 06:54:18 PM »

I dare anyone to list 35 Raw or Smackdown wrestlers without looking
Easy....but there's no point since you won't know whether i've been looking or not.....this game is becoming a fuckin' joke 4 fuckin' pages and we got no where no matter what we do some fucker has got to complain and all the sweating it out bullshit...sweating what out, you really gonna be glued to your screen sweating on who you get, it's a goddamn game for fuck sake.? Now this list thing has gone tits up so you want excitement and fun ok fuck Arron it's my turn...

HHH

Antonio, The Big Show, Carlito, Chris Masters, Chris Jericho, Danny Basham, Edge, Eugene, Gene Snitsky, Kane, Kerwin White, Lita, Matt Hardy, Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Trevor Murdoch, Lance Cade, Rene Dupree, Ric Flair, Rob Conway, Rob Van Dam, Romeo, Rosey, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, The Hurricane, Trish Stratus, Tyson Tomko, Val Venis, Victoria, Viscera, Big Vito, Booker T, Chris Benoit, Christian, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Eddie Guerrero, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Heidenreich, JBL, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Mr. Kennedy, Juventud, Nunzio, Orlando Jordan, Paul London, Psicosis, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Animal, Scotty 2 Hotty, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Super Crazy, Sylvain, The Undertaker, William Regal & Paul Birchall.

So far then.....

D = John Cena
Timothy = Kurt Angle
Malcolm = Batista
Arron =
Stoned = HHH

And it's over to Rob....if everyone prefers this way get your assess into gear..
\

Dude Im gonna tell u one time and one time only

U may pull that drunk bullshit with some of these people but U WILL NOT pull that bullshit with me

Dont ever come on here and run your fuckin? mouth about me pal u got it?

If u are gonna play a game u fucking prick, u gotta play it right

So fuck it I aint playing

Im tired of this bullshit

So cancel my draft pick

and fuck this game!

how bout that?

U do something, U do it right or else u shouldnt fuckin do it
rofl see you then dickhead...take your ball and go home...and no i wasn't drunk when i wrote that, i'm just sick of you moaning and bitching and complaining.

Grow up you fucking prick you sound like a kid...you really think anyone gives a shit about you not playing, like the world revolves around you, and if i wanna run my mouth about you...well...i will
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 06:57:37 PM by Stoned » Logged
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2005, 09:36:08 PM »

K whoever picks nexty hry up and do it

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2005, 03:16:31 AM »

So is John Cena up for grabs now?

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
makane
Legend

« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2005, 08:29:17 AM »

I pick the wrestling god.

Antonio,The Big Show,Carlito,Chris Masters,Chris Jericho,Danny Basham,Edge,Eugene,Snitsky,Kane,Kerwin White,Lita,Matt Hardy,Matt Striker,Johnny Parisi,Trevor Murdoch,Lance Cade,Rene Dupree,Ric Flair,Rob Conway,Rob Van Dam,Romeo,Rosey,Shawn Michaels,Shelton Benjamin,Tajiri,The Hurricane,Triple H,Trish Stratus,Tyson Tomko,Val Venis,Victoria,Viscera,Big Vito,Booker T,Chris Benoit,Booker T,Christian,Christy Hemme,Doug Basham,Eddie Guerrero,Funaki,Hardcore Holly,Heidenreich,Joey Mercury,Johnny Nitro,Ken Kennedy,Juventud,Nunzio,Orlando Jordan,Paul London,Psicosis,Randy Orton,Rey Mysterio,Animal,Scotty 2 Hotty,Simon Dean,Steven Richards,Super Crazy,Sylvain Grenier,The Undertaker and William Regal
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 08:32:16 AM by makane » Logged

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2005, 09:38:25 AM »

lol...Whos up next?

Evolution
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2005, 11:09:24 AM »

I pick Shawn Michaels

Antonio,The Big Show,Carlito,Chris Masters,Chris Jericho,Danny Basham,Edge,Eugene,Snitsky,Kane,Kerwin White,Lita,Matt Hardy,Matt Striker,Johnny Parisi,Trevor Murdoch,Lance Cade,Rene Dupree,Ric Flair,Rob Conway,Rob Van Dam,Romeo,Rosey,Shelton Benjamin,Tajiri,The Hurricane,Triple H,Trish Stratus,Tyson Tomko,Val Venis,Victoria,Viscera,Big Vito,Booker T,Chris Benoit,Booker T,Christian,Christy Hemme,Doug Basham,Eddie Guerrero,Funaki,Hardcore Holly,Heidenreich,Joey Mercury,Johnny Nitro,Ken Kennedy,Juventud,Nunzio,Orlando Jordan,Paul London,Psicosis,Randy Orton,Rey Mysterio,Animal,Scotty 2 Hotty,Simon Dean,Steven Richards,Super Crazy,Sylvain Grenier,The Undertaker and William Regal

Timothy = Kurt Angle
Malcolm = Batista
Arron =
Stoned = Triple H
Rob = Chris Benoit
Makane = John Bradshaw Layfield
Evolution = Shawn Michaels
Jim = ?

Your draft now Jim, and yes as D has withdrawn from the game John Cena is avalaible again
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2005, 09:07:03 AM »

Right, I'll have John Cena.

But when D comes back, he can have him back.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2005, 09:17:02 AM »

Antonio,The Big Show,Carlito,Chris Masters,Chris Jericho,Danny Basham,Edge,Eugene,Snitsky,Kane,Kerwin White,Lita,Matt Hardy,Matt Striker,Johnny Parisi,Trevor Murdoch,Lance Cade,Rene Dupree,Ric Flair,Rob Conway,Rob Van Dam,Romeo,Rosey,Shelton Benjamin,Tajiri,The Hurricane,Triple H,Trish Stratus,Tyson Tomko,Val Venis,Victoria,Viscera,Big Vito,Booker T,Chris Benoit,Booker T,Christian,Christy Hemme,Doug Basham,Eddie Guerrero,Funaki,Hardcore Holly,Heidenreich,Joey Mercury,Johnny Nitro,Ken Kennedy,Juventud,Nunzio,Orlando Jordan,Paul London,Psicosis,Randy Orton,Rey Mysterio,Animal,Scotty 2 Hotty,Simon Dean,Steven Richards,Super Crazy,Sylvain Grenier,The Undertaker and William Regal

Timothy = Kurt Angle
Malcolm = Batista
Arron =
Stoned = Triple H
Rob = Chris Benoit
Jim = John Cena

We now await Timothy. Our 1st second pick Cheesy
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2005, 11:02:53 AM »

Carlito

Antonio,The Big Show,Chris Masters,Chris Jericho,Danny Basham,Edge,Eugene,Snitsky,Kane,Kerwin White,Lita,Matt Hardy,Matt Striker,Johnny Parisi,Trevor Murdoch,Lance Cade,Rene Dupree,Ric Flair,Rob Conway,Rob Van Dam,Romeo,Rosey,Shelton Benjamin,Tajiri,The Hurricane,Triple H,Trish Stratus,Tyson Tomko,Val Venis,Victoria,Viscera,Big Vito,Booker T,Chris Benoit,Booker T,Christian,Christy Hemme,Doug Basham,Eddie Guerrero,Funaki,Hardcore Holly,Heidenreich,Joey Mercury,Johnny Nitro,Ken Kennedy,Juventud,Nunzio,Orlando Jordan,Paul London,Psicosis,Randy Orton,Rey Mysterio,Animal,Scotty 2 Hotty,Simon Dean,Steven Richards,Super Crazy,Sylvain Grenier,The Undertaker and William Regal

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2005, 01:12:11 PM »

Randy Orton

Antonio,The Big Show,Chris Masters,Chris Jericho,Danny Basham,Edge,Eugene,Snitsky,Kane,Kerwin White,Lita,Matt Hardy,Matt Striker,Johnny Parisi,Trevor Murdoch,Lance Cade,Rene Dupree,Ric Flair,Rob Conway,Rob Van Dam,Romeo,Rosey,Shelton Benjamin,Tajiri,The Hurricane,,Trish Stratus,Tyson Tomko,Val Venis,Victoria,Viscera,Big Vito,Booker T,,Booker T,Christian,Christy Hemme,Doug Basham,Eddie Guerrero,Funaki,Hardcore Holly,Heidenreich,Joey Mercury,Johnny Nitro,Ken Kennedy,Juventud,Nunzio,Orlando Jordan,Paul London,Psicosis,Randy Orton,Rey Mysterio,Animal,Scotty 2 Hotty,Simon Dean,Steven Richards,Super Crazy,Sylvain Grenier,The Undertaker and William Regal

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2005, 01:39:38 PM »

Edge

Antonio, The Big Show, Chris Masters, Chris Jericho, Danny Basham, Eugene, Gene Snitsky, Kane, Kerwin White, Lita, Matt Hardy, Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Trevor Murdoch, Lance Cade, Rene Dupree, Ric Flair, Rob Conway, Rob Van Dam, Romeo, Rosey, Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, The Hurricane, Trish Stratus, Tyson Tomko, Val Venis, Victoria, Viscera, Big Vito, Booker T, Christian, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Eddie Guerrero, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Heidenreich, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Mr. Kennedy, Juventud, Nunzio, Orlando Jordan, Paul London, Psicosis, Rey Mysterio, Animal, Scotty 2 Hotty, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Super Crazy, Sylvain, The Undertaker, William Regal & Paul Birchall.

Timothy = Kurt Angle, Carlito
Malcolm = Batista, Randy Orton
Stoned = Triple H, Edge
Rob = Chris Benoit
Jim = John Cena

Rob.....your turn ok
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2005, 02:07:40 PM »

Eddie Guerrero

Antonio, The Big Show, Chris Masters, Chris Jericho, Danny Basham, Eugene, Gene Snitsky, Kane, Kerwin White, Lita, Matt Hardy, Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Trevor Murdoch, Lance Cade, Rene Dupree, Ric Flair, Rob Conway, Rob Van Dam, Romeo, Rosey, Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, The Hurricane, Trish Stratus, Tyson Tomko, Val Venis, Victoria, Viscera, Big Vito, Booker T, Christian, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Heidenreich, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Mr. Kennedy, Juventud, Nunzio, Orlando Jordan, Paul London, Psicosis, Rey Mysterio, Animal, Scotty 2 Hotty, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Super Crazy, Sylvain, The Undertaker, William Regal & Paul Birchall

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2005, 02:21:40 PM »

Antonio, The Big Show, Chris Masters, Chris Jericho, Danny Basham, Eugene, Gene Snitsky, Kane, Kerwin White, Lita, Matt Hardy, Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Trevor Murdoch, Lance Cade, Rene Dupree, Ric Flair, Rob Conway, Rob Van Dam, Romeo, Rosey, Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, The Hurricane, Trish Stratus, Tyson Tomko, Val Venis, Victoria, Viscera, Big Vito, Booker T, Christian, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Heidenreich, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Mr. Kennedy, Juventud, Nunzio, Orlando Jordan, Paul London, Psicosis, Rey Mysterio, Animal, Scotty 2 Hotty, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Super Crazy, Sylvain, The Undertaker, William Regal & Paul Birchall

Stoned = Triple H, Edge
Rob = Chris Benoit,Eddie Guerrero
Jim = John Cena

not trying to be a moany fuck but if everyone posted the squads so far after posting it makes things really easy to view ok

We are making great progress today people!

makane
Legend

« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2005, 07:56:21 AM »

blaah, Matt Hardy

Antonio, The Big Show, Chris Masters, Chris Jericho, Danny Basham, Eugene, Gene Snitsky, Kane, Kerwin White, Lita, Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Trevor Murdoch, Lance Cade, Rene Dupree, Ric Flair, Rob Conway, Rob Van Dam, Romeo, Rosey, Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, The Hurricane, Trish Stratus, Tyson Tomko, Val Venis, Victoria, Viscera, Big Vito, Booker T, Christian, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Heidenreich, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Mr. Kennedy, Juventud, Nunzio, Orlando Jordan, Paul London, Psicosis, Rey Mysterio, Animal, Scotty 2 Hotty, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Super Crazy, Sylvain, The Undertaker, William Regal & Paul Birchall

Stoned = Triple H, Edge
Makane = John Bradshaw Layfield, Matt Hardy
Jim = John Cena

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Evolution
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2005, 01:20:22 PM »

Rey Mysterio

Antonio, The Big Show, Chris Masters, Chris Jericho, Danny Basham, Eugene, Gene Snitsky, Kane, Kerwin White, Lita, Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Trevor Murdoch, Lance Cade, Rene Dupree, Ric Flair, Rob Conway, Rob Van Dam, Romeo, Rosey, Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, The Hurricane, Trish Stratus, Tyson Tomko, Val Venis, Victoria, Viscera, Big Vito, Booker T, Christian, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Heidenreich, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Mr. Kennedy, Juventud, Nunzio, Orlando Jordan, Paul London, Psicosis, Animal, Scotty 2 Hotty, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Super Crazy, Sylvain, The Undertaker, William Regal & Paul Birchall

Stoned = Triple H, Edge
Evolution = Shawn Michaels,Rey Mysterio
Jim = John Cena
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2005, 05:44:48 PM »

I will admit to being slightly confused...Can I pick anybody? If not, correct me and I'll sort it ahht...

Antonio, The Big Show, Chris Masters, Chris Jericho, Danny Basham, Eugene, Gene Snitsky, Kane, Kerwin White, Lita, Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Trevor Murdoch, Lance Cade, Rene Dupree, Ric Flair, Rob Conway, Rob Van Dam, Romeo, Rosey, Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, The Hurricane, Trish Stratus, Tyson Tomko, Val Venis, Victoria, Viscera, Big Vito, Booker T, Christian, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Heidenreich, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Mr. Kennedy, Juventud, Nunzio, Orlando Jordan, Paul London, Psicosis, Animal, Scotty 2 Hotty, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Super Crazy, Sylvain, The Undertaker, William Regal & Paul Birchall

Stoned = Triple H, Edge
Jim = John Cena, Rob Conway!!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2005, 05:53:35 PM »

The Undertaker

Antonio, The Big Show, Chris Masters, Chris Jericho, Danny Basham, Eugene, Gene Snitsky, Kane, Kerwin White, Lita, Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Trevor Murdoch, Lance Cade, Rene Dupree, Ric Flair, Rob Conway, Rob Van Dam, Romeo, Rosey, Shelton Benjamin, Tajiri, The Hurricane, Trish Stratus, Tyson Tomko, Val Venis, Victoria, Viscera, Big Vito, Booker T, Christian, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Heidenreich, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Mr. Kennedy, Juventud, Nunzio, Orlando Jordan, Paul London, Psicosis, Animal, Scotty 2 Hotty, Simon Dean, Steven Richards, Super Crazy, Sylvain,  William Regal & Paul Birchall

Timothy = Kurt Angle, Carlito,The Undertaker
Stoned = Triple H, Edge
Jim = John Cena, Rob Conway!!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: