Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 06:15:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The WWE Game
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The WWE Game  (Read 99539 times)
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2005, 04:43:53 PM »

Victoria

Timothy = Kurt Angle, Carlito, The Undertaker, Super Crazy, Kane, Kerwin White, Lita , Val Venis

Malcolm = Batista, Randy Orton, Christian, Chris Masters, Joey Mercury, Tyson Tomko, Juventud, Hardcore Holly

Stoned = Triple H, Edge, Mr. Kennedy, Lance Cade, Johnny Nitro, Psicosis, The Hurricane, Rosey

Rob = Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Booker T, Paul Birchill, Rene Dupree, Animal, Victoria

Makane = John Bradshaw Layfield, Matt Hardy, Simon Dean, Trish Stratus, Gene Snitsky, Orlando Jordan, William Regal

Evolution = Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, The Big Show, Rob Van Dam, Trevor Murdoch, Eugene, Nunzio

Jim = John Cena, Rob Conway, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Heidenreich, Danny Basham, Viscera

Antonio, Chris Jericho,  Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Romeo, Tajiri, Big Vito, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Funaki,  Scotty 2 Hotty, Steven Richards, Sylvain

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2005, 08:19:13 AM »

C'mon Makane! we are 4 picks away from Unforgiven!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2005, 10:28:14 AM »

4? Is there someone i don't know about?
makane
Legend

« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2005, 10:38:45 AM »

Timothy = Kurt Angle, Carlito, The Undertaker, Super Crazy, Kane, Kerwin White, Lita , Val Venis

Malcolm = Batista, Randy Orton, Christian, Chris Masters, Joey Mercury, Tyson Tomko, Juventud, Hardcore Holly

Stoned = Triple H, Edge, Mr. Kennedy, Lance Cade, Johnny Nitro, Psicosis, The Hurricane, Rosey

Rob = Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Booker T, Paul Birchill, Rene Dupree, Animal, Victoria

Makane = John Bradshaw Layfield, Matt Hardy, Simon Dean, Trish Stratus, Gene Snitsky, Orlando Jordan, William Regal, Tajiri

Evolution = Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, The Big Show, Rob Van Dam, Trevor Murdoch, Eugene, Nunzio

Jim = John Cena, Rob Conway, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Heidenreich, Danny Basham, Viscera

Antonio, Chris Jericho,  Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Romeo, Big Vito, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Funaki,  Scotty 2 Hotty, Steven Richards, Sylvain

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Evolution
« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2005, 01:54:19 PM »

4? Is there someone i don't know about?

]Whoops i meant 3

Thanks Makane!

I choose Sylvain

Makane = John Bradshaw Layfield, Matt Hardy, Simon Dean, Trish Stratus, Gene Snitsky, Orlando Jordan, William Regal, Tajiri

Evolution = Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, The Big Show, Rob Van Dam, Trevor Murdoch, Eugene, Nunzio,Sylvain

Antonio, Chris Jericho,  Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Romeo, Big Vito, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Funaki,  Scotty 2 Hotty, Steven Richards

Jim all we need is your pick and we are ready for Unforgiven
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #145 on: September 18, 2005, 12:23:02 PM »

Ahh, well I wasn't going to bother picking till tommorow, but Evolution PM'd me so...

So, here it is:

I'll add the one and only Christy Hemme to my team of Rejects.

Evolution = Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, The Big Show, Rob Van Dam, Trevor Murdoch, Eugene, Nunzio,Sylvain

Jim = John Cena, Rob Conway, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Heidenreich, Danny Basham, Viscera, Christy Hemme

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Evolution
« Reply #146 on: September 18, 2005, 12:37:09 PM »

Hooray for Jim  Grin

Well folks we are now ready for the live Heat and Unforgiven shows this evening

a quick recap, here are the rules

RAW/SmackDown! Match (+5)
RAW/SmackDown! Win (+7)
Heat/Velocity Match (+2)
Heat/Velocity Win (+3)
Pay Per View Match (+8)
Pay Per View Win (+12)
All Shows: Win a Title (+20)
All Shows: Retain a Title (+8)
All Shows: Eliminating an opponent from a Royal Rumble or Battle Royal (+2)
All Shows: Disqualification (-4)
All Shows: Suspension (-10)

Here are the left over superstars

Antonio, Chris Jericho,  Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi, Romeo, Big Vito, Christy Hemme, Doug Basham, Funaki,  Scotty 2 Hotty, Steven Richards

And here are the teams

Evolution = Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, The Big Show, Rob Van Dam, Trevor Murdoch, Eugene, Nunzio, Sylvain

Jim = John Cena, Rob Conway, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Heidenreich, Danny Basham, Viscera, Christy Hemme

It is a bad idea for everyone to post their own scores as the thread will get bogged down in a big way so here is how it win work.

I will work out everyones scores and all include an explanation as to why you gained/lost these points along with the league tables. So i guess you guys can just post taunts in the meantime  hihi  if my scoring post isn't posted right following a show don't worry, it is on it's way  ok

This 1st edition of the game will close at 11:59:59pm on December 31st

Nothing left to say but good luck everyone and thanks for making the drafting a fairly easy process. Here is to a good game and remember........it is only a game  Wink
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #147 on: September 18, 2005, 12:46:50 PM »

So i guess you guys can just post taunts in the meantime? hihi
Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages, HTGTH proudly brings to you it's soon to be King of the WWE Game..... Mr. Stoned.....Stoned smoking and if you ain't down with that Mr. Kennedy's got 2 words for ya, Kennedy...Kennedy  Grin  Tongue  smoking

thanks for making the drafting a fairly easy process
Fairly easy?  hihi Difficult would of been impossible then.
Evolution
« Reply #148 on: September 18, 2005, 12:54:50 PM »

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages, HTGTH proudly brings to you it's soon to be King of the WWE Game..... Mr. Stoned.....Stoned smoking and if you ain't down with that Mr. Kennedy's got 2 words for ya, Kennedy...Kennedy  Grin  Tongue  smoking

Well lemme holla at YOU Stoned. My boy HBK is primed and ready to unload Sweet Chin Musak on Masters can you dig that Malcolm? Also Murdoch and Big Show WILL.................WILL take home the points for Papa Bear Evo and give me the early lead! Hot damn am i gonna enjoy the title of King Of The WWE Game Cool
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #149 on: September 18, 2005, 01:12:49 PM »

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages, HTGTH proudly brings to you it's soon to be King of the WWE Game..... Mr. Stoned.....Stoned smoking and if you ain't down with that Mr. Kennedy's got 2 words for ya, Kennedy...Kennedy? Grin? Tongue? smoking

Well lemme holla at YOU Stoned. My boy HBK is primed and ready to unload Sweet Chin Musak on Masters can you dig that Malcolm? Also Murdoch and Big Show WILL.................WILL take home the points for Papa Bear Evo and give me the early lead! Hot damn am i gonna enjoy the title of King Of The WWE Game Cool
Put simply when 2006 starts Team Stoned will be dancing on your grave Brotha! So Whatcha Gonna Do When Team Stoned won't lay down for you?...BROTHA!
Evolution
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2005, 02:18:54 PM »

All gonna say is come No Mercy time im gonna clear up bitch  Grin
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2005, 06:23:01 PM »

All gonna say is come No Mercy time im gonna clear up bitch  Grin

Thats not coollll. no

But when i wins this damn game that will be coollll yes

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2005, 12:36:03 PM »

Look here ya pieces a trash.  I'm about to open THE BIGGEST can a' whoop ass any of you have ever seen.  By the time this WWE Game is over, I'm gonna have drank more beer, raised more hell, and whooped more ass than any man ever.  And that's the bottom line...cause Stone Cold said so!   beer beer beer

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
makane
Legend

« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2005, 01:17:51 PM »

So no points from Unforgiven Sad ?

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2005, 01:44:29 PM »

So no points from Unforgiven Sad ?
There are, i actually worked 'em out earlier so i know all your scores Grin it's Evo's job to post them though ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #155 on: September 20, 2005, 02:17:47 PM »

Ok Evolution's PC is fucked, he missed RAW, won't see it 'til Wednesday and he told me i could show the scores;

Unforgiven
Evolution: 80
Stoned: 64
Makane: 50
Rob: 48
Timothy: 36
Jim: 29
Malcolm: 8

RAW
Evolution: 36
Makane: 29
Rob: 20
Malcolm: 17
Jim: 12
Stoned: 10
Timothy: 10

Current Totals & Positions
1. Evolution: 116
2. Makane: 79
3. Stoned: 74
4. Rob: 68
5. Timothy: 46
6. Jim: 41
7. Malcolm: 25
makane
Legend

« Reply #156 on: September 20, 2005, 02:46:06 PM »

NO CHANCE  rofl

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #157 on: September 20, 2005, 03:23:32 PM »

Yous just wait till Smackdown and weel see whos kickin ass

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2005, 01:41:14 PM »

Yous just wait till Smackdown and weel see whos kickin ass
Haha...no chance hihi [Anyone wanting spoiler scores 'til the end of the week PM me]
Evolution
« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2005, 04:41:24 PM »

"I told you he was coming back..."

Sorry folks my pc has been more fucked than a dutch hooker on payday.

Well well well, look who has a 37 point lead  smoking
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: