Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 04:57:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The WWE Game
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The WWE Game  (Read 99528 times)
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #180 on: September 27, 2005, 11:49:21 PM »

Thank god .

Now my fucker better keep producing . ok

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Evolution
« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2005, 05:20:15 PM »

It may keep producing, but friend my team will outproduce  hihi

Stoned thinks once HHH returns he will gain so much more points but he is crazy, HHH only wrestles PPV these days  Grin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #182 on: September 29, 2005, 04:36:55 AM »

Stoned thinks once HHH returns he will gain so much more points but he is crazy, HHH only wrestles PPV these days? Grin
We will see, he isn't that infrequent, you can poke fun all you want, least my team SPOILER ALERT outdoes yours on Smackdown this week Tongue Anyway i need not waste my time anymore, responding to cheap shots, giving away my thought patterns  Roll Eyes Next you'll be telling everyone who Mean Genius is....Anyway talk is cheap you will see....like i said before end of this game comes and i will be dancing on your grave smoking as for calling me crazy.......Some say I'm crazy, I guess I'll always be..... smoking
Evolution
« Reply #183 on: September 29, 2005, 02:34:57 PM »

Stoned thinks once HHH returns he will gain so much more points but he is crazy, HHH only wrestles PPV these days  Grin
We will see, he isn't that infrequent, you can poke fun all you want, least my team SPOILER ALERT outdoes yours on Smackdown this week Tongue Anyway i need not waste my time anymore, responding to cheap shots, giving away my thought patterns  Roll Eyes Next you'll be telling everyone who Mean Genius is....Anyway talk is cheap you will see....like i said before end of this game comes and i will be dancing on your grave smoking as for calling me crazy.......Some say I'm crazy, I guess I'll always be..... smoking

This rivarly is Rock/Austin like  Grin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #184 on: September 29, 2005, 03:43:13 PM »

Stoned thinks once HHH returns he will gain so much more points but he is crazy, HHH only wrestles PPV these days? Grin
We will see, he isn't that infrequent, you can poke fun all you want, least my team SPOILER ALERT outdoes yours on Smackdown this week Tongue Anyway i need not waste my time anymore, responding to cheap shots, giving away my thought patterns? Roll Eyes Next you'll be telling everyone who Mean Genius is....Anyway talk is cheap you will see....like i said before end of this game comes and i will be dancing on your grave smoking as for calling me crazy.......Some say I'm crazy, I guess I'll always be..... smoking

This rivarly is Rock/Austin like? Grin
hihi Yeah remember Rock - (moi) lost to him - (you) at a few mania's like i am now but in the end (the last time they met...the final battle) he came out on top smoking just like i will at the end.....If You Smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll....What Team Stoned is cooking....cooking smoking
Evolution
« Reply #185 on: September 29, 2005, 03:54:20 PM »

At the end of the day you will be filming a dodgy movie, whilst i shall be holding the title belt aloft  Cheesy

Hey how come no other people post abuse? C'mon folks get stuck in!
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #186 on: September 29, 2005, 03:58:59 PM »

Alll u little CLB's are going to lose.

I'm going to take you down town, down town to chine town. bitches.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #187 on: September 29, 2005, 07:34:16 PM »

At the end of the day you will be filming a dodgy movie, whilst i shall be holding the title belt aloft? Cheesy
Hey it's Hollywood! Better than WWE Films which is where Austin is...and just like him you're cripple ass won't be able to compete...by the next game you hand won't even be able to reach the keyboard to enter the game....Team Stoned..will be ruling the roost...Team Stoned....Stoned  smoking
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2005, 12:46:20 AM »

Ok, I've sat and watched quietly long enough.  This WWE Game needs someone to carry it, and we all know that's gonna be me, baby.  All the millions of fans that read this thread want somebody they can cheer for.  They want someone they can throw their chubby puny arms in the air for and yell, "Go Rob Go!!!"  Your savior has arrived, WWE Game.  And now that I'm here, this place will never EEEEEEEVER...be the same again (pronounced agayn).  So everyone bow down to your new hero, Y2Rob!!!

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
makane
Legend

« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2005, 07:33:02 AM »

Ok, I've sat and watched quietly long enough.? This WWE Game needs someone to carry it, and we all know that's gonna be me, baby.? All the millions of fans that read this thread want somebody they can cheer for.? They want someone they can throw their chubby puny arms in the air for and yell, "Go Rob Go!!!"? Your savior has arrived, WWE Game.? And now that I'm here, this place will never EEEEEEEVER...be the same again (pronounced agayn).? So everyone bow down to your new hero, Y2Rob!!!
Y2Cheap

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Evolution
« Reply #190 on: October 01, 2005, 09:09:41 AM »

Ok, I've sat and watched quietly long enough.  This WWE Game needs someone to carry it, and we all know that's gonna be me, baby.  All the millions of fans that read this thread want somebody they can cheer for.  They want someone they can throw their chubby puny arms in the air for and yell, "Go Rob Go!!!"  Your savior has arrived, WWE Game.  And now that I'm here, this place will never EEEEEEEVER...be the same again (pronounced agayn).  So everyone bow down to your new hero, Y2Rob!!!
Y2Cheap

The champ is queer  Tongue

Totals & Positions
1. Evolution: 155
2. Rob: 129
3. Makane: 116
4. Stoned: 97
5. Timothy: 92
6. Jim: 91
7. Malcolm: 71

JBL = 12
Kennedy = 12
Rey = 5
Holly = 5
Christy = 5
Melina = 12
Taker = 12
Orlando = 12
Christian = 5
Booker = 5
Lashley = 12
Batista = 1
Eddie = 1
LOD = 12 each (no retain points as it was by dq)

Updated Totals & Positions
1. Evolution: 160
2. Rob: 147
3. Makane: 140
4. Stoned: 121
5. Jim: 108
6. Timothy: 104
7. Malcolm: 82

Now with Heat results

Tajiri = 2
Tomko = 5
Hardy = 5
Striker = 5
Parisi = 2
The Hurricane/Rosey 2 each

2. Makane: 147
4. Stoned: 125
7. Malcolm: 87
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 09:59:18 AM by Evolution » Logged
makane
Legend

« Reply #191 on: October 01, 2005, 10:09:21 AM »

Seems like im gonna be the new champ  Cheesy

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Evolution
« Reply #192 on: October 01, 2005, 10:37:46 AM »

Seems like im gonna be the new champ  Cheesy

You are forgeting one thing makane, and that is the fact that i am beyond great. I , my friend, am uber-great. And once this WWE game is all said and done, and the smoke clears the last man standing....................shall be Evolution Cool smoking
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #193 on: October 01, 2005, 12:53:35 PM »

This is hurtin...I better get moving soon

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2005, 12:58:07 PM »

Ok, I've sat and watched quietly long enough.? This WWE Game needs someone to carry it, and we all know that's gonna be me, baby.? All the millions of fans that read this thread want somebody they can cheer for.? They want someone they can throw their chubby puny arms in the air for and yell, "Go Rob Go!!!"? Your savior has arrived, WWE Game.? And now that I'm here, this place will never EEEEEEEVER...be the same again (pronounced agayn).? So everyone bow down to your new hero, Y2Rob!!!
Y2Cheap

The champ is queer? Tongue

Totals & Positions
1. Evolution: 155
2. Rob: 129
3. Makane: 116
4. Stoned: 97
5. Timothy: 92
6. Jim: 91
7. Malcolm: 71

JBL = 12
Kennedy = 12
Rey = 5
Holly = 5
Christy = 5
Melina = 12
Taker = 12
Orlando = 12
Christian = 5
Booker = 5
Lashley = 12
Batista = 1
Eddie = 1
LOD = 12 each (no retain points as it was by dq)

3. Makane: 140
4. Stoned: 121
7. Malcolm: 82

Now with Heat results

Tajiri = 2
Tomko = 5
Hardy = 5
Striker = 5
Parisi = 2
The Hurricane/Rosey 2 each

4. Stoned: 125
Where's Velocity?....that's before Heat....i only have Hurricane now btw so my total should be 123....don't want anyone thinking i am cheating....i realise the other result was a DQ win for LOD...i thought you got points for that i thought you did not if your opponents beat you by DQ since you would of lost the match but still retained the titles, oh and as the current leader...aren't you the current champ.....therefore...'queer'....as for uber great and last man standing.....you're looking at the limousine-riding, jet-flying, kiss-stealing, wheeling-dealing son of a gun, who's kissed all the girls and made them cry....and to be this man....you gotta beat him....and Evo in the long run you ain't even close.......Wooooooooo!.....what can i say....with a Team Captain like Mr. Kennedy....Kennedy smoking
Evolution
« Reply #195 on: October 01, 2005, 02:34:28 PM »

4. Stoned: 123

i thought you got points for that i thought you did not if your opponents beat you by DQ since you would of lost the match but still retained the titles

run that by me again?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #196 on: October 01, 2005, 02:39:23 PM »

i thought you got points for that i thought you did not if your opponents beat you by DQ since you would of lost the match but still retained the titles

run that by me again?
Ahhh...Stoner mumblings...my fault...ok

Here's An Example of what i thought

Eddie & Batista def. LOD by DQ = LOD retain Titles put don't get retaining points because they LOST

LOD def. Eddie & Batista by DQ = LOD retain Titles and do get retaining points because they WON
Evolution
« Reply #197 on: October 01, 2005, 04:56:42 PM »

Also if a champion retains a title by DQ he DOES NOT get title retained points ok?
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #198 on: October 01, 2005, 06:04:09 PM »

Also if a champion retains a title by DQ he DOES NOT get title retained points ok?
Blah Blah Blah. Come No Mercy Hell will be Unleashed on your sorry ass Crybaby McEvo....and things will NEVER....EVER...Be the same AGAYN!

.........Suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Evolution
« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2005, 06:36:21 AM »

Blah Blah Blah. Come No Mercy Hell will be Unleashed on your sorry ass Crybaby McEvo....and things will NEVER....EVER...Be the same AGAYN!

.........Suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Whatcha gonna do when team crybaby run wild on you bruddah
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: