Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 04:30:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [Rumor] Axl was at the Hard Rock opening in New York City last month
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Rumor] Axl was at the Hard Rock opening in New York City last month  (Read 15373 times)
anythinggoes
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2005, 12:20:36 PM »

Their (meaning the Hard Rocks) publicly available Phone Number:
212-343-3355

http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes/Cafes.aspx?Lc=NEWY

I called.

My question:
"I heard Axl Rose was there as part of your grand opening ceremonies.? Any truth to that?"

The response of the manager on duty (who is the person I was passed off to by the hostess who answered the phone):

"I think there's been some confusion.? ?Axl Rose wasn't here.? Velvet Revolver was.? "

I politely thanked him and told him to have a nice day.

good detective work now maybe we can put an end to this bullshit post smoking
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2005, 12:22:52 PM »

212-343-3355

I called.

My question:
"I heard Axl Rose was there as part of your grand opening ceremonies.? Any truth to that?"

The response of the manager on duty (who is the person I was passed off to by the hostess who answered the phone):

"I think there's been some confusion.? ?Axl Rose wasn't here.? Velvet Revolver was.? "

thanx ya for stopping this lie

?we can't mix up water with oil to get a' orange juice! cuz it?d make no sense, that?s what happen to Axl n' ex-gnr members right now, slash once said : 'there's no money n' reason in the world to set us together once again'
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2005, 02:44:02 PM »

I heard Axl Rose was at a Blockbuster Video in Portland, Oregon.  He returned a copy of Water World, and bought a Snickers bar.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2005, 03:00:30 PM »

AxlRoseVen you are fucking pathetic. hitting a police officer does not take balls, it takes complete and total lack of respect for everything. seriously, shut the fuck up.

poop
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2005, 04:32:36 PM »

AxlRoseVen you are fucking pathetic. hitting a police officer does not take balls, it takes complete and total lack of respect for everything. seriously, shut the fuck up.

you seem to lose your head now to tell me that just cuz i meant Axl is a real hero cuz he did know how to set that police officer on their feet again, no one wanted to help axl n? should I say that police man is a hero instead of Axl then  Roll Eyes ? C?mon dude!, watch your mouth before offending me the next time!  Angry
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2005, 04:40:47 PM »

not that this is the place to talk about it but... who gives a fuck if someone has a badge or a gun.  if someone deserves to get hit they deserve to get hit.
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2005, 06:08:21 PM »

I don't know about Axl, but Wendy the Retard won VIP passes to this shindig on Howard.  VR and Wendy hanging out together must have been awesome!!!!!  They should have let her jam on the drums.heh.  I feel like blowin' my mind up!!

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2005, 07:50:56 PM »

I feel like blowin' my mind up!!

Just read this thread a couple more times.  ok

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2005, 08:16:26 AM »

I don't know about Axl, but Wendy the Retard won VIP passes to this shindig on Howard.? VR and Wendy hanging out together must have been awesome!!!!!? They should have let her jam on the drums.heh.? I feel like blowin' my mind up!!
that wendy is something else... yeah I remember she won tickets on the stern show hihi
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2005, 09:49:12 AM »

I don't know about Axl, but Wendy the Retard won VIP passes to this shindig on Howard.? VR and Wendy hanging out together must have been awesome!!!!!? They should have let her jam on the drums.heh.? I feel like blowin' my mind up!!
that wendy is something else... yeah I remember she won tickets on the stern show hihi

From what I hear, if you like Wendy, and have Sirrius Sat Radio...you're gonna wanna listen to Howard's Channel (100, I think), next Thursday.

Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2005, 11:53:26 AM »

lets hope axl was there, cause piazza was there and with any luck axl slipped him another "demo" cd-r .. more leaks.? ?rofl

The leaks start now!!!

Y?all remember that Axl is a bad guy, he's a rude man too who might appear at some V.R show just to destroy their cheap circus!, someone gotta do something to stop that ridiculous band n' it can be Axl Rose? yes

Yawn. I think it's a lil bit petty to bash VR to be honest man. Ridiculous band? Dude , they are the core of GNR , without them , slash - duff and matt , we probably wouldnt even be here talking on a GNR msg board.

Maybe if axl showed up at a VR show slash would have him kicked out , like axl's people did to slash.

btw , how exactly would axl destroy the cheap circus?? Tongue

and peace , gunner.? peace

remember that Axl wasn't afraid to hit a police man right his fucking face in St Louis '91

No he didnt... Axl didnt hit any police man in his fucking face in St Louis 91..... your a stupid fucktard...
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2005, 02:29:40 PM »

212-343-3355

I called.

My question:
"I heard Axl Rose was there as part of your grand opening ceremonies.  Any truth to that?"

"I think there's been some confusion.   Axl Rose wasn't here.  Velvet Revolver was.  "

Thanks man, lets move on  ok

No man can be my equal
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2005, 03:19:02 PM »

lets hope axl was there, cause piazza was there and with any luck axl slipped him another "demo" cd-r .. more leaks.? ?rofl

The leaks start now!!!

Y?all remember that Axl is a bad guy, he's a rude man too who might appear at some V.R show just to destroy their cheap circus!, someone gotta do something to stop that ridiculous band n' it can be Axl Rose? yes

Yawn. I think it's a lil bit petty to bash VR to be honest man. Ridiculous band? Dude , they are the core of GNR , without them , slash - duff and matt , we probably wouldnt even be here talking on a GNR msg board.

Maybe if axl showed up at a VR show slash would have him kicked out , like axl's people did to slash.

remember that Axl wasn't afraid to hit a police man right his fucking face in St Louis '91

No he didnt... Axl didnt hit any police man in his fucking face in St Louis 91..... your a stupid fucktard...

r ya sure? buddy you don't seem a true gnr fan, everyone knows he did!!!!! i have a MTV interview where Axl speaks 'bout after leaving the prison!
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2005, 06:38:39 PM »

212-343-3355

I called.

My question:

Thanks man, lets move on? ok

Yeah, personally I'm not sure why the mods haven't locked it like they do with other rumors that turn out to be proven untrue.

Eh, maybe they like the witty banter that's going on....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2005, 09:03:01 PM »

Eh, maybe they like the witty banter that's going on....
[/quote

Hilarious.  rofl

Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2005, 12:49:33 AM »

The leaks start now!!!

r ya sure? buddy you don't seem a true gnr fan, everyone knows he did!!!!! i have a MTV interview where Axl speaks 'bout after leaving the prison!

He didnt hit a police in that show, he hit a pet who was instigating him all through the show and security wouldnt do anything about it, so he dived punched the pet and took the camera away. I think he was a biker of some gang or whatever.
AxlRoseVen get a life please, you bore us with your delirious posts!
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2005, 09:46:18 AM »

Want to be banned? You're going the right way about it.

Learn some grammar before you start insulting people.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2005, 03:21:07 PM »

The leaks start now!!!

He didnt hit a police in that show, he hit a pet who was instigating him all through the show and security wouldnt do anything about it, so he dived punched the pet and took the camera away. I think he was a biker of some gang or whatever.

Axl is a hero, the guy ever knew how to sell a big scandal, so i tell ya that i didn't write any delirious post, just said what Axl did that time!, if you check out that mtv interview in 1991 after Axl was leaving the prison you can hear when Axl said he doesn't regret 'bout anything cuz someone had to fix the things that night n' it was gonna be him!!!, Axl makes everybody respect him getting more fame at the same time cuz Hollywood works this way always!? Cool
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 03:54:46 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2005, 10:17:11 PM »

The leaks start now!!!

Axl is a hero, the guy ever knew how to sell a big scandal, so i tell ya that i didn't write any delirious post, just said what Axl did that time!, if you check out that mtv interview in 1991 after Axl was leaving the prison you can hear when Axl said he doesn't regret 'bout anything cuz someone had to fix the things that night n' it was gonna be him!!!, Axl makes everybody respect him getting more fame at the same time cuz Hollywood works this way always!? Cool

first off, i like you posts AxlRoseVen , there's alot of bullshit goin' on here so please don't worry about all the fucked up fuckheads.

can you share that interview btw.?

on the other hand
lets hope axl was there, cause piazza was there and with any luck axl slipped him another "demo" cd-r .. more leaks.   rofl

The leaks start now!!!

Y?all remember that Axl is a bad guy, he's a rude man too who might appear at some V.R show just to destroy their cheap circus!, someone gotta do something to stop that ridiculous band n' it can be Axl Rose  yes

btw , how exactly would axl destroy the cheap circus?  Tongue

and peace , gunner.  peace

if you got shit to add, add it. don't blow shit off without backing it up, you stup.. ...... ........

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: