Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 11:07:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227937 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Brides of Destruction
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brides of Destruction  (Read 17336 times)
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2005, 01:12:08 AM »

Fuck oath thats Gunna be awesome!!!

Is it still the same line up?

peace

It's not the same lineup that was on the debut cd if that is what you mean. It's the lineup in Stoned's post above. Nikki is out. Ginger from the Wildhearts and Scott Sorry from Amen is now in the band.
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2005, 03:25:11 AM »

rumor has it the sophmore record will be called 13 acres

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2005, 07:27:13 AM »

I cant wait for this album... I really love London, and Tracii.... Ginger is bad ass too....
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2005, 11:29:48 AM »

because the first record had 2 guitarists

Eh?

There wasn't two guitarists in the band......

Quick! To the bandwagon!
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2005, 02:56:04 PM »

yea i believe they only had one, Tracii Guns, for the first record

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
RichardNixon
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2005, 03:04:19 PM »

because the first record had 2 guitarists

Eh?

There wasn't two guitarists in the band......

John Corabi (The Scream, Motley Crue, Union) was the second guitar player on "Here Come The Brides." It's a shame that Corabi and Sixx wont be involved in the new album.
Jizzo
Legend

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2005, 02:06:14 PM »

Read the credits, john corabi is credited as additional guitars on all tracks. He left the band to work on a long awaited solo record he still hasn't released

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2005, 05:24:08 PM »

Read the credits, john corabi is credited as additional guitars on all tracks. He left the band to work on a long awaited solo record he still hasn't released
The band he's in at the moment has/had an album slated for Febuary/March of this year.

Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2005, 09:38:13 PM »

peace

It's not the same lineup that was on the debut cd if that is what you mean. It's the lineup in Stoned's post above. Nikki is out. Ginger from the Wildhearts and Scott Sorry from Amen is now in the band.

Man wildhearts are awesome i havent heard them for years!!! Why did Nikki leave?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2005, 09:46:20 PM »

peace

Man wildhearts are awesome i havent heard them for years!!! Why did Nikki leave?

peace

A) Because he's back w/ M?tley Cr?e & Tracii Guns ain't going to put the band on hold for him.

B) He probably ain't happy with Tracii Guns for calling If I Die Tomorrow shit.

Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2005, 01:42:10 AM »

Ilistened to Shut the Fuck Up and Life and others, and I didnt like it.Defeninetly not in the Nikki Sixx level.I dont understand.When I first read about them they looked like they were ready to kick your ass with ood and heavy hard rock.But its more like a  lame fast  punk than anything else.

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2005, 08:59:26 PM »

peace

peace

A) Because he's back w/ M?tley Cr?e & Tracii Guns ain't going to put the band on hold for him.

B) He probably ain't happy with Tracii Guns for calling If I Die Tomorrow shit.

Cool man thanks for the info ok

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2005, 02:03:40 PM »

BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION guitarist Tracii Guns has posted the following statement online: "Ginger (THE WILDHEARTS) was involved in a couple of the songs we wrote for the album but he is not in the band. I am not at liberty to discuss his personal life. I am sure eventually he will make a post somewhere as to why he is unable to continue with the Brides. He still is living with us and is our Brother Smiley Love, Tracii" Meanwhile, Ginger has sent out the following update to the Wildhearts fan mailing list: "The Brides thing didn't work out, so I'm staying on here in Malibu and I'm going to relax (for the first time in my life) and wait for something to turn up. Been writing a ton of stuff, and I'm going to be writing with Ricky Warwick next week. He also has a solo acoustic spot at a place called The Joint, and I'm going to be getting up onstage with him next Wednesday (March 9) to play a few cover songs. It's on Pico and Robertson, if anyone is interested. Maybe I'll see some friendly list people at the bar? Other than that I'm mending well, and have some really good friends around me, and that's as important as anything in the world at the moment."
Jizzo
Legend

« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2005, 10:21:23 PM »

i saw them last wednesday

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2005, 05:22:53 PM »

BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION are back and preparing to shoot their new video, for the song 'White Trash', and they want you to participate. BOD are looking for your home movies to add into the new-release video. The video footage they are looking for should be on the trailer park - white trash look or even in the way of the Jack Ass videos. So if you like Nascar, trailers, wrestling or anything else in that realm and you caught it on video - they want it! Please send all footage to: VQPR ATTN: Brides Video 4415 W. Verdugo Ave., Ste. B Burbank CA 91505. If your video footage is chosen, you will be contacted and a talent release will be sent to you - in return you will get to be in the video, some cash and a signed CD from The Brides new album - lovingly titled by Nikki Sixx himself - Runaway Brides. Multiple people will be chosen, subject to the footage content being chosen.

Can't wait for the new album, the last one was like a breath of fresh air and i feel this one will be even better headbanger
Jizzo
Legend

« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2005, 12:56:18 AM »

im definately gonna buy this sucker at midnight

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:57 AM »

I was definitely dissapointed with the Brides album.  Its not bad, but I was expecting an old school hard rock album.  Like a cross bewteen L.A. Guns and Crue.  Some of the songs are ok, and I saw them live with Nikki and it was a really good show.  But the crowd wasn't really into it until the last 3 songs...Live Wire, Looks That Kill, and Shout At The Devil.  I'm so happy the Crue's back.  Now I'd love to see Traci get back with L.A. Guns.  Him and the new guy, Staci Blades, would make a sick duo on guitar.  They're both awesome players.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2005, 05:00:36 PM »

Swagrox.com exclusive! Brides Of Destruction have agreed to autograph the first 1,000 copies of their follow-up CD for BOD fans. This is a limited time offer so order soon to secure your autographed CD.

Brides Of Destruction have inked a deal with Shrapnel Records for the release of their sophomore album, "Runaway Brides". The follow-up to last year's "Here Come the Brides" was recorded recorded in part at a studio in Malibu, California with producer Andy Johns, who has previously worked with guitarist Tracii Guns on the L.A. GUNS' "Waking the Dead" album (which Guns has referred to as "my favorite L.A. GUNS record."). Johns was reportedly involved with the album during its early recording stages but ended up leaving the project due to unspecified differences with Guns and the rest of the band.

"Runaway Brides" is scheduled for release on September 27. The album's first single, "White Trash", "pays homage to all the trailer-park-style culture and the people that try to leave them," according to a press release.

Commented Guns: "This is the record we always wanted to make. It has a great blend of modern rock heaviness with retro sounds and styles. It is the perfect BRIDES record of today."
deliverthecow
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2005, 08:08:08 PM »

This band had alot of initial hype but the songs were terrible. I used to repsect Nikki Sixx but he is one of the biggest hypocrites in the music industry. Now he is talking shit on Tracii Guns, a few weeks ago i read an interview in which he was stating how much he loves the guy, he is as bad as Zakk Wylde anymore.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2005, 01:57:21 AM »

When did Nikki talk shit about Tracii?  Tracii talked shit about the new Crue songs.  He said they weren't any good.  But I haven't heard Nikki say anything bad about Tracii.  If Mick Mars wasn't healthy enough Tracii probably would've been playing for Motley during this tour.  Also the two still keep in touch, and Nikki provided the name for the Bride's forthcoming album, Runaway Brides.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: