Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 11:00:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228029 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The only World Cup 2006 thread you need
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The only World Cup 2006 thread you need  (Read 190642 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #620 on: June 25, 2006, 06:28:41 PM »

Si se puede!! el cojudo ese habla huevadas, preguntale donde esta finlandia en el mundial? jjajajaa ?bobo d averga jajjaa beer ?rock on dude!

Puedo ser finlandes y tu puedes pensar que soy estupido, pero al menos no soy un cobarde que te insulta en un idioma que tu no hablas.

I might be Finnish and you might think I'm stupid, but atleast I'm not a coward who posts insults in a language you don't speak.

Next time you try to pull shit like this in Spanish, you'll be baneado. ?ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #621 on: June 25, 2006, 06:45:30 PM »

Si se puede!! el cojudo ese habla huevadas, preguntale donde esta finlandia en el mundial? jjajajaa ?bobo d averga jajjaa beer ?rock on dude!

Puedo ser finlandes y tu puedes pensar que soy estupido, pero al menos no soy un cobarde que te insulta en un idioma que tu no hablas.

I might be Finnish and you might think I'm stupid, but atleast I'm not a coward who posts insults in a language you don't speak.

/jarmo

haha u tell him jarmo ok

PS : i think u?re the one i saw sitting next to a tree near the second stage at rock in rio LOL
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #622 on: June 25, 2006, 07:05:44 PM »

PS : i think u?re the one i saw sitting next to a tree near the second stage at rock in rio LOL

Probably... It was hot day for a Finn!

The Holland vs Portugal game was ugly! Some of the players should be ashamed!  no

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #623 on: June 25, 2006, 07:27:55 PM »

you'd think players would notice refs are tougher in this world cup whether they like it or not and simply stop the shirt pulling, handballs, diving, and tackles from behind.

its not just the refs that are out of control. the players in that holland portugal game are also to blame.

Half those ''fouls'' wouldn't raise an eyebrow in the Premiership, either the refs are in the pay of the Mafia or FIFA issues directives that all Refs play stoned

hmm, funny that cas a premiership referee sent off 3 players the other night
VIP

« Reply #624 on: June 25, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »

Deco  love
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #625 on: June 25, 2006, 09:08:20 PM »

Probably... It was hot day for a Finn!

The Holland vs Portugal game was ugly! Some of the players should be ashamed!? no

?

/jarmo

Yeaaah the referee was a fuckin cloud , the ugly game ever .

« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 10:18:56 PM by KIKO2K6 » Logged

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
estranged.1098
« Reply #626 on: June 25, 2006, 09:47:29 PM »

No Fair Play on Holland's part today... that was ridiculous.
DEAD HORSE
VIP

08.08.08 ?

« Reply #627 on: June 25, 2006, 10:51:22 PM »

/jarmo

The post in spanish wasnt for you, it was for a friend who speaks spanish, if you felt bad because of the what i wrote, im sorry, but in this message board everyone insults everyone, and you dont seem to care.  just because you thought it was for you, you are threatening me for bannin me is a "little" coward, dont you think? ok

If the world would end today... Wink
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #628 on: June 26, 2006, 06:38:55 AM »

/jarmo

Busted!!? hihi

El cobarde eres tu Dead horse por insultar a alguien en un indioma que pensabas que no iba a entender. No lo intentes arreglar ahora diciendo que lo de "cojudo que habla huevadas" no iba dirigido a Jarmo...la proxima vez antes de postear algo asi, pi?nsatelo bien porque aqui hay m?s gente que habla espa?ol de la que tu crees!

grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #629 on: June 26, 2006, 07:06:00 AM »

th england-equador game was boring as hell. how come england is playing so bad? gerrard, lampard, beckham, joe cole - that got to be the best midfield in the tournament!

portugal-holland was dead on. great game, not in the football played, but exciting as hell. especially being portuguese!
Maniche is back in top form. finally scolari is using that whole midfield that mourinho put together in Porto - Costinha. Deco, Maniche - that conquered the uefa cup and champions league in 2 years.
next game against england is gonna be in gelsenkirchen, the same stadium where most of this players won the champions league 2 years ago.

too bad the referee wasn't good. too many yellow cards, the red card to deco was unfair, i mean, he kept the ball in his hands for 2 or 3 seconds, and waht about cocu? not even a yellow there two?
Figo should have been given a red card too, but the whole game would've been different if the referee showed the red on the 7th minute to Boulahrouz for the fault on Cristiano Ronaldo. that was an agression.
We suffered a lot, and the game was well owned due to whole aspect of the game. after playing with 10 or 9 we couldn't play football anymore. we were lucky on that cocu strike on the post too.
Shoco
VIP

« Reply #630 on: June 26, 2006, 07:14:32 AM »

the red card to deco was unfair, i mean, he kept the ball in his hands for 2 or 3

deco was lucky not to sent off for his sliding tackle
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #631 on: June 26, 2006, 10:16:31 AM »

Busted!!? hihi

El cobarde eres tu Dead horse por insultar a alguien en un indioma que pensabas que no iba a entender. No lo intentes arreglar ahora diciendo que lo de "cojudo que habla huevadas" no iba dirigido a Jarmo...la proxima vez antes de postear algo asi, pi?nsatelo bien porque aqui hay m?s gente que habla espa?ol de la que tu crees!

No you got it wrong that thing about "cojudo que habla huevadas" wasn't for him I know that, the second sentence was for him but was supposed to be different from the first sentence but not as an insult to him. Anyway I think Dead Horse was misunderstood.

Anyway Jarmo you are right goals aren't deserve are ment to be done, Perhaps England tried a lot and the only thing they did was that free kick and stop counting. Ecuador played equaly to them and we have great chances but thats old history, now everything is based in what if.  Undecided

Holland - Portugal oh God what the hell! that was a battlefield and I thought that war will be Argentina Vs Germany.
I think Germany will win this one not because Argentina can win, but cause the FIFA gets more money if the host gets to the finals. I don't trust the referees now  no

No man can be my equal
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #632 on: June 26, 2006, 10:46:42 AM »

FIFA gets more money if the host gets to the finals.

Sounds logical I guess, but how does that affect revenue specifically?
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #633 on: June 26, 2006, 11:06:41 AM »

I really don't know, you got me there  Wink

No man can be my equal
mikesc
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #634 on: June 26, 2006, 11:12:59 AM »

FIFA gets more money if the host gets to the finals.

FIFA may get slightly more money, because the official merchandise sales continue being very strong as long as a team stays in the world cup, and of course most merchandise is sold in Germany right now.
But I don?t think that influences the referees in any way. All teams have been told that FIFA set new guidelines for the referees this WC, some players are just too stupid/too used to their league, so they get many yellow/red cards.
A few teams have shown that you can play according to the guidlines very well (Brazil, Germany, England, Spain, ...)
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #635 on: June 26, 2006, 11:36:19 AM »

FIFA will not review whether a suspension is warranted for Figo's head butt.  According to FIFA:

"It is only where there is a clear disciplinary issue which has not been acted upon by the referee that the (disciplinary) committee can look at it"

WTF?  How does that reconcile with the 4-game suspension given to De Rossi of Italy? 
mikesc
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #636 on: June 26, 2006, 11:47:17 AM »

Suspensions only follow from red cards or from very serious incidents ("clear disciplinary issue") that the referee didn?t see. If the referee gives a yellow card, that?s all the player gets. Figo got a yellow card, so he?s out of the wood.
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #637 on: June 26, 2006, 12:08:29 PM »

another shitty refereeing performance ruined what should've been a great match.
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #638 on: June 26, 2006, 12:34:18 PM »

the red card to deco was unfair, i mean, he kept the ball in his hands for 2 or 3

deco was lucky not to sent off for his sliding tackle

...that never should've existed if the holland players had fair play and had given the ball back to portugal, since Deco was headed for the goal when the referee interruped the game so Ricardo Carvalho could be assited.
badapple81
« Reply #639 on: June 26, 2006, 01:06:02 PM »

The refereeing at this World Cup has been disgraceful.

Italy shouldn't have been down to 10 men tonight, that really wasn't a straght red card.

And that penalty decision was another disgrace. He pretty much ran over and fell over Neill.

I cannot believe how bad the refereeing has been right throughout this tournament.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 01:11:32 PM by gunnerdownunder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: