Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2024, 10:14:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227977 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The only World Cup 2006 thread you need
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The only World Cup 2006 thread you need  (Read 189697 times)
anythinggoes
« Reply #900 on: July 06, 2006, 12:27:28 PM »

Chrisiano Ronaldo goes to the doctors and says

"Doctor whenever i look in the mirror i feel sexually aroused"

to which the doctor replies

"im not surprised, your a cunt!"

rofl

Shoco
VIP

« Reply #901 on: July 06, 2006, 06:25:30 PM »

. he gets people red carded

he does  Huh

he got under rooney's skin. he came in complaining to the ref, and rooney went got angry and pushed him.

it was probably ronaldo's plan all along to get rooney red carded. you see ronaldo he winked to the portugese bench after rooney's red card? it was as if he was thinking "operation rooney red card complete". 10-4 kimosabi!

no offence but your an idiot

look at it again, ronaldo wasnt the first person to complain to the ref, petit was, i dont see anyone calling for his head

and secondly, ronaldo didnt get rooney sent off, when rooney stamped on carvalho's balls right in front of the referee, he got himself sent off,

this is just the english looking for someone else to blame for theyr miserable failure
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #902 on: July 06, 2006, 08:29:30 PM »

he does  Huh

he got under rooney's skin. he came in complaining to the ref, and rooney went got angry and pushed him.

it was probably ronaldo's plan all along to get rooney red carded. you see ronaldo he winked to the portugese bench after rooney's red card? it was as if he was thinking "operation rooney red card complete". 10-4 kimosabi!

look at it again, ronaldo wasnt the first person to complain to the ref, petit was, i dont see anyone calling for his head

and secondly, ronaldo didnt get rooney sent off, when rooney stamped on carvalho's balls right in front of the referee, he got himself sent off,

this is just the english looking for someone else to blame for theyr miserable failure

I'm English and also an idiot Smiley I was disappointed but England totally sucked and Rooney definitely deserved to get sent off......however......if you watch the replay, the referee didn't seem in any hurry to send Rooney off until Ronaldo complained and Rooney shoved Ronaldo. We'll probably never know what really went through his (the referee's) head, but perception is all important. No one cares that Petit was the first to complain, what will be remembered, rightly or wrongly, is the perception that Ronaldo got his club teammate sent off. We already saw him get booed (initially by England fans, but also by the French) in the semifinal, and that reputation in how he treats colleagues is likely to follow him around for a while. He's going to have a miserable time next year wherever he plays. To his credit, he looked like the best Portugal player on the pitch in the semifinal despite the booing.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
estranged.1098
« Reply #903 on: July 07, 2006, 01:10:12 AM »

I've never seen a ref give a card because the other team asked for it, that's even harder to believe in a WC semi final. IMO the reason he was quick to show the card after Rooney pushed Ronaldo was to avoid any problems that would make him have to show even more cards.

Also being mad at Ronaldo for that is absolutely ridiculous. He and Petit are not the only two football players in the world to ask for a card, specially when it's a well deserved one. This whole thing reminds of the Korean player that was fired from his team in Italy because he scored a goal against them in the 2002 WC.
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #904 on: July 07, 2006, 02:53:24 AM »

he does  Huh

i think it is you that needs to look at it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFvZ389nsCE&search=rooney%20red%20card

watch, the ref is just standing there. ronaldo comes in. rooney pushes ronaldo. at this point, watch the ref. he now points at rooney and runs away like a crazed madman as if rooney has just killed a man.

rooney got himself sent off when he stomped AND when he reacted with the push. he has a temper problem methinks. you're right the english have nobody to blame except themselves.

I think ronaldo is just a genius player. he will exploit anyone or anything...........it doesnt even matter if they're a teammate or his own mother. look at the start of the match where he gets in rooney's face. he just knows rooney will explode eventually and he did.

all he needs now is a "hand of god" type incident.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #905 on: July 07, 2006, 06:19:22 AM »

He's a villain. yes
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #906 on: July 07, 2006, 06:56:22 AM »

He's a villain. yes

hahaha i agree.

its like the WWF especially when the crowd was booing when he had the ball.

he's like hulk hogan when he became a heel and joined the NWO in WCW.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #907 on: July 07, 2006, 08:42:03 AM »

It will be intresting to see how this affects Man Utd - Rooneys not exactly going to be happy playing with Ronaldo

I think its time Ronaldo was sold

He's a waste of space, and the worst finisher in the premiership, never have i see anyone miss so many chances - even Drogba and Crouch are better - and i think that says alot

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #908 on: July 07, 2006, 10:26:46 AM »

I'm English and also an idiot Smiley I was disappointed but England totally sucked and Rooney definitely deserved to get sent off......however......if you watch the replay, the referee didn't seem in any hurry to send Rooney off until Ronaldo complained and Rooney shoved Ronaldo. We'll probably never know what really went through his (the referee's) head, but perception is all important. No one cares that Petit was the first to complain, what will be remembered, rightly or wrongly, is the perception that Ronaldo got his club teammate sent off. We already saw him get booed (initially by England fans, but also by the French) in the semifinal, and that reputation in how he treats colleagues is likely to follow him around for a while. He's going to have a miserable time next year wherever he plays. To his credit, he looked like the best Portugal player on the pitch in the semifinal despite the booing.

Well Elizondo (the referee) saw the push that Rooney give to Ronaldo, that's agression that's a RED card simple as that. Who's to blame? Ansewer: Rooney, England got disqualified by their own mistakes. The french people knew that if they keep booing Ronald perhaps he can't achieve his best performance, they were wrong, well at least France didn't play like against Spain or Brazil for that matters  Undecided

No man can be my equal
GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #909 on: July 08, 2006, 10:39:39 AM »

England were shit, Rooney's an idiot, Ronaldo's a twat... end of discussion.

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #910 on: July 08, 2006, 12:00:29 PM »

Wow - that was actually the perfect summery. ok
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #911 on: July 08, 2006, 01:30:17 PM »

Crouch is better than ronaldo?

dude get a fuckin life and learn to watch and maybe plays football hihi hihi
MrBrOwNsToNeR
Rocker

http://www.myspace.com/pellostone

« Reply #912 on: July 08, 2006, 01:33:57 PM »

smoking
http://www.sex-worldcup2006.com/groups.php

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #913 on: July 08, 2006, 01:37:04 PM »

Well is almost 2pm in Ecuador which means is closer to Germany and Portugal, lets see how good is this game

No man can be my equal
estranged.1098
« Reply #914 on: July 08, 2006, 05:24:05 PM »

Anyone is better than Crouch.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #915 on: July 08, 2006, 06:54:40 PM »

Anyone is better than Crouch.

Crouch is better than Pele  and maradona  combined !!!
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #916 on: July 08, 2006, 06:56:53 PM »

impressive emotions and pictures after the game. this world cup has truyl been a journey which i will never forget in my life. it makes me sad,that everything will be over tomorrow, cause it will never be the same for us living in germany here. it was great. thank you franz beckenbauer.
i love you,football

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
GNR_Green
VIP

Green Army

« Reply #917 on: July 09, 2006, 07:51:18 AM »

i love you,football
beer

"Said if they had someone to buy it, Said I'm sure they'd sell my soul"
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #918 on: July 09, 2006, 12:44:34 PM »

Go Italy!

The French team is still basicially the same bunch who won it in '98 - they have their medals, time for the Italians to get theirs - and get some revenge for their defeat in Euro '00

Quick! To the bandwagon!
estranged.1098
« Reply #919 on: July 09, 2006, 12:54:46 PM »

Go Italy!

The French team is still basicially the same bunch who won it in '98 - they have their medals, time for the Italians to get theirs - and get some revenge for their defeat in Euro '00

They also lost against France in the 98 WC. As a Brazilian though I can tell you not to count on getting revenge against the French.  hihi
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: