Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 12:59:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228028 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GUNS MANAGEMENT=no date set
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUNS MANAGEMENT=no date set  (Read 13874 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 04:29:05 PM »

Slash said that to razz Axl and put him under pressure to release it. I bet he and Duff are laughing their asses off right now! hihi?

i think you're right. especially since he mentions VR's new album in the same breath. he makes a mockery of axl and gets VR free promotion all at the same time.

did you guys read this part? Huh

Slash also said in his interview that he has no feud, or any relationship for that matter, with GUNS frontman Axl Rose. Slash explained, "I haven't really talked to him directly, but we're not at each others throats or anything like that, just to kill all of that bad blood that people keep recreating. God, it's been going on for 10 years. He and I have never had a conversation, an argument...over that whole 10 years, and people have been generating all this animosity. But at this point there's no friction going on."

Geez, it sounds to me like he's trying to put the rumors to rest. and there you go and say he was just doing it to get more Money N Fame. OH FUCK!!!! rant

rofl had to do it sorry rofl Actually, Slash got us the only official GnR news we've had in a while by making that statement.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2006, 04:35:18 PM »

found it on blabbermouth. Guns management has told LAUNCH that Slash's staement is false. They do say Chinese Democracy is comming but no date has been set.
Sure enough yes

My question is .... What the hell is this launch thingy blabbermouth keep mentioning?  Huh

The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2006, 04:58:34 PM »

Yeah it's coming in 2022, remember?

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS LATER!

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 05:21:54 PM »

Slash said that to razz Axl and put him under pressure to release it. I bet he and Duff are laughing their asses off right now! hihi? I DO hope it helps Axl get his ass in gear. If he misses the chance to relase CD on/or around the same time as VR does "Liberated" he's a dumb ass.

that's how it's called? it sounds emo..
as for chidem....they did say its coming..but could be coming in 2007 for all we know  Lips Sealed

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
badapple81
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2006, 05:24:06 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me if it was scheduled for March, Axl delays it for a month or so just so it wasn't Slash that first revealed the release time.

At least we know it is still coming.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2006, 05:29:57 PM »

Slash said that to razz Axl and put him under pressure to release it. I bet he and Duff are laughing their asses off right now! hihi?

i think you're right. especially since he mentions VR's new album in the same breath. he makes a mockery of axl and gets VR free promotion all at the same time.

Slash also said in his interview that he has no feud, or any relationship for that matter, with GUNS frontman Axl Rose. Slash explained, "I haven't really talked to him directly, but we're not at each others throats or anything like that, just to kill all of that bad blood that people keep recreating. God, it's been going on for 10 years. He and I have never had a conversation, an argument...over that whole 10 years, and people have been generating all this animosity. But at this point there's no friction going on."

Geez, it sounds to me like he's trying to put the rumors to rest. and there you go and say he was just doing it to get more Money N Fame. OH FUCK!!!! rant

rofl had to do it sorry rofl Actually, Slash got us the only official GnR news we've had in a while by making that statement.

It's no secret slash always wants to be the nice guy, that leaves the bad-guy slot open for axl to fill...cause the good guy job is already taken.....hypocrite

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2006, 05:46:17 PM »

hurray! Axl pushed it back to prove Slash wrong! hihi

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2006, 05:48:55 PM »

hurray! Axl pushed it back to prove Slash wrong! hihi

shannon hoon is god  Grin you should bone to the nick below your avatar  Tongue

avesia
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2006, 06:06:04 PM »

It is just so typical for Axl. I wouldn't believe it even if he himself said it... no
sandman
Legend

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2006, 06:09:03 PM »

wow! They atleast said, "its comming"? hihi

I guess they havent been that concrete before...

exactly this is a major change for Sanctuary, they have never said that before!

Jonx

is that a true statement....has Sanctuary never made that type of statement in the past?

what was said in that NY Times piece last year?

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2006, 06:15:17 PM »

GnR management are very adept at destroying all hope, all desire that this project has any hope of reaching the public. Good for them. It's better to keep an album ten years in the making in a perpetual state of nebulousness, rather than make any statement with meaning.  'CD is coming', well didn't we hear 2004 from Vh1, 2005 from Merck, coming in for a landing from Tommy, and blah blah blah.

I have alot of faith in Axl but why management  feels the need to keep the public frozen out of any type of  progress report is beyond me........

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2006, 06:15:51 PM »

My opinion of this is that Axl WONT release anything until after VR releases their next album. I'm betting Axl will wanna hear what VR does next just to make sure what he's got is up to snuff with theirs.

And release his album around the same time as VR?! Not a chance , I dont think axl wants to compete with or take the chance of having his album overshadowed by his former friends , so to speak.

Chief
Legend

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2006, 06:23:30 PM »

I really don't think he has anything to worry about for VR. i really doubt their album will have anything to do with the release of Chinese Democracy...

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
avesia
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2006, 06:37:29 PM »

I really don't think he has anything to worry about for VR. i really doubt their album will have anything to do with the release of Chinese Democracy...
Not to mention that in his mind, Axl has no competition. It is all about himself. His only concern is to create a perfect album. No wonder that we have been waiting for ChinDem for more than a decade....
mallrat
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2006, 06:39:17 PM »

The funniest thing is people actually believed what slash said in the first place.? rofl

Another funny thing .Is that people actually believe what management says ?rofl.

badapple81
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2006, 06:45:30 PM »

My opinion of this is that Axl WONT release anything until after VR releases their next album. I'm betting Axl will wanna hear what VR does next just to make sure what he's got is up to snuff with theirs.

And release his album around the same time as VR?! Not a chance , I dont think axl wants to compete with or take the chance of having his album overshadowed by his former friends , so to speak.

Maybe he'll rush in a quick release before the VR album  Wink
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2006, 07:17:42 PM »

found it on blabbermouth. Guns management has told LAUNCH that Slash's staement is false. They do say Chinese Democracy is comming but no date has been set.

That's not what they said.  Guns did not say that Slash was wrong.  Everything that Slash said could be true, GNR just haven't officially announced it yet.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2006, 07:22:32 PM »

I agree

I seriously doubt Slash had any ill intent as far as the statement goes.  The guy was asking him about GNR from what I remember and Slash told him something that he heard. ?He didn't say it was definite but thats what he was told.  Also, he was there to talk about the band he is in now and he of course had to say something about their next project as well!

And as for the fued. ?I think he should have said the media and the fans on the forums are the ones that keep fueling that fire. ?I think the only thing that Slash cares about in regards to Axl is the lawsuit and that is just business. ?But everytime Slash or Duff speak or put out an album or do whatever they do it is always to spite Axl in the Axl-fans eyes!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 07:24:40 PM by jemin » Logged
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2006, 07:27:46 PM »

So much negitivity... I still think March/April is realistic. Just because they denied what slash said..

gnrevolution.com
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2006, 07:51:39 PM »

So much negitivity...

Yeah I know!? Thats what I don't get.? You have people here that want to hate on the old band members and Axl so much yet they claim to be fans of GNR.? I don't get it.

Were they all hating Slash and Duff when they were part of the band?? And if not why now??

Some people act like it's a couple of grade school yard gangs.? If you are in one gang you can't like the other and vice versa.? It's fucking music people. For christ sakes.

No one here has any business hating on any of these people unless they did something to them personally.? If it's about the lawsuit, get over it.? It's fucking business.? They are fighting over rights of a coporation that they were all a part of.

If it's about who said what about who, get over that as well.? That is the same story from different sides of the coins.? Just like in a marriage.? If you were friends with a couple when they were together and then they divorced would you stop being friends with one over the other because they were seperated?? Same thing applies here!

I'll give another example: The Beatles

When they broke up I'm sure alot of people had their speculations and there were different stories depending on who you talked to.? But a good thing came out of it.? Beatle fans still had all the old Beatles stuff as well as Lennons, Harrisons, Starrs, and McCartneys solo efforts that we might not have heard (Live And Let Die anyone?, thanx to McCartney's Wings after the Beatles).? Thats the way I look at it here with GNR.? While I wasn't happy with GNR breaking up.? I got some other cool music to listen to that if they stayed together I might not have heard.

Just get sick of the people that would try to talk shit about Slash, Duff, Axl.? Speculting that Slash just made the shit up out of the air just because......

:rant over:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: