Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 07:27:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!  (Read 50131 times)
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2006, 03:26:57 PM »

He works in the music industry and lives in NYC.

If that's true, then why not believe him?  People in the music industry keep their mouths shut about specifics when talking about yet-to-be-released material.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2006, 03:27:52 PM »

The thread got deleted.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2006, 03:28:13 PM »

Well Gigger, if this is true........ then i fear and kind of hope that its only a matter of time before a copy leaks onto the internet!

The only thing that makes me suspicious of this is the fact that he didnt go into detail at all, no tracklisting, no descriptions of any songs....... im only thinking its true because the Rope forums are in my books considered to be pretty reliable and a decent forum!

Jonx

BUT... if you noticed, the person said that the disc did not leave the sight of the person letting him listen to it. ?I doubt he story but then again, I can believe it.

12.03.02: Hartford
05.17.06: New York
11.08.06: Worcester
11.19.11: Hartford
04.14.12: Cleveland
07.23.16: East Rutherford
07.20.17: New York
10.11.17: New York
08.21.23: Boston
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2006, 03:28:18 PM »

where are they talking about it on that site now?

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2006, 03:29:10 PM »

I'm calling bullshit on this.. Lots of assholes know we want this thing bad and always make up shit, just check sludge and all the ru,mors that come from there
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2006, 03:31:00 PM »

I think if it's true, this guy is kind of a jerk for posting anything about it, why rub it in our faces? And why take the chance of getting your friend in trouble?

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
Steel_Angel
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2006, 03:31:32 PM »

http://www.velvetrope.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=773426&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1&vc=1
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2006, 03:31:44 PM »

tell him there was no real reason to post that if hes not gonna give proff, no ones gonna believe him anyway, people claim to have heard the album everday

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2006, 03:32:08 PM »

OK no point arguing over this. We shall wait for Rock in Rio if AXl has something to say.

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2006, 03:32:54 PM »

BUT... if you noticed, the person said that the disc did not leave the sight of the person letting him listen to it. ?I doubt he story but then again, I can believe it.

It was loaned to me by a family member of someone, (truly all I can say so no one gets in trouble as it was never to be out of this person?s sight).

he said it was not supposed to be out of his site...that's why his buddy would get in shit

gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2006, 03:34:37 PM »

http://www.velvetrope.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=773422&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2006, 03:35:23 PM »

can someone ask him if someone can meet him to listen to just one song as proof? the guy doesn't have to give a copy of the cd out or anything- just let someone listen to a cd player for a minute? i'll be glad to do it if he's actually up for it.

now you know me better
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2006, 03:36:53 PM »

can someone ask him if someone can meet him to listen to just one song as proof? the guy doesn't have to give a copy of the cd out or anything- just let someone listen to a cd player for a minute? i'll be glad to do it if he's actually up for it.

Dave or FI, wanna try take care of that? I'm not a member either.

GNRevolution... the missing link.
madagas
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2006, 03:38:11 PM »

1. The guy never posted about Gnr before so he is not a fanboy.
2. He just posted another thread saying it was sad that the mods deleted his thread.
3. People, somebody has heard the music........don't know if it is this guy, but someone outside of the band has heard it.
4. I don't know if this is true or not but it should not be unilaterally discredited.
 peace
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2006, 03:39:27 PM »

as much as i want to believe it, i feel it is way too vague. anyone could just pull random shit like that out of their ass. seriously, i mean he didnt even talk about the actual music that much. i know he said he didnt want to give too much away but come on.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2006, 03:40:16 PM »

1. The guy never posted about Gnr before so he is not a fanboy.
2. He just posted another thread saying it was sad that the mods deleted his thread.
3. People, somebody has heard the music........don't know if it is this guy, but someone outside of the band has heard it.
4. I don't know if this is true or not but it should not be unilaterally discredited.
 peace

Finally someone is speaking sense. Had to sift through 90 posts of moronic rubbish first to get to it though. ?hihi
Steel_Angel
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2006, 03:41:04 PM »

he wont even give me his email address.
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2006, 03:41:39 PM »

for what its worth, if you type in "logan5 guns n roses" there are alot of users with that username on various sites that list gnr as their interests

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2006, 03:42:18 PM »

he wont even give me his email address.

Funny that after your really mature "fuck you" response to him just before the last thread was closed.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2006, 03:43:04 PM »

Finally someone is speaking sense. Had to sift through 90 posts of moronic rubbish first to get to it though. ?hihi

amen to that Madagas beer

but dave2k said it back at post #25 gigger, and i agreed then too Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: