Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 11:18:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!  (Read 50425 times)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2006, 03:57:43 PM »

If any of you can get his email address or contact info such as aol or msn, please put him in touch with me. I give you my word that I can verify if he is telling the truth within an hour at most times, I just need to speak to him for around 5 minutes.

My aol is sammystlaurant and my msn is jvitale2004@hotmail.com

Thanks if you can get him to contact me.

Who are you MR Intensity? Do you know someone who work close with the band or in their management?

he was recruited by merck to find people who have leaked nu-gnr songs

You mean a spy or something? What do you call those guys on the net again?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2006, 03:58:02 PM »

Who are you MR Intensity? Do you know someone who work close with the band or in their management?
hes a man on a mission to outdo splat all by himself. Hes a 1 man wanna be show

I'm a big guns n roses fan who was lucky enough to recieve CITR a week or so before it was leaked... and I told the board how it sounded and that I had it, but couldn't leak it.. so some people hate me for that. However, the same person who gave me that track has lyrics to some slated C.D songs, and not ONE person has ever posted correct lyrics to any unleaked tracks.. all bullshit so far.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2006, 03:58:42 PM »

If any of you can get his email address or contact info such as aol or msn, please put him in touch with me. I give you my word that I can verify if he is telling the truth within an hour at most times, I just need to speak to him for around 5 minutes.

-recruited

+paid
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2006, 03:59:15 PM »

Who the hell could memorize lyrics from a song they heard ONE TIME? ?

Do you think the guy sat there and said "OK, I have to make sure I remember these lyrics, so I can tell some message board people, and they'll believe me." ?NO. ?He'd probably listen to it the same way I listened to the leaks for the first time - just sat back and enjoyed them, tried to take it all in. ?

Just put yourself in that situation. ?Would YOU remember lyrics to any of the songs, except maybe a couple of choruses? ?

Give me a break man! ? Roll Eyes
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2006, 03:59:29 PM »

A mole or rat or snitch... I guess.
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2006, 04:00:25 PM »

MR Intensity is full of shit like this guy ho make this fake review ...so two guys full of shit in the same place they can understanding eache other .

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2006, 04:00:40 PM »

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA FUCKING FUNNY.. ok

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2006, 04:01:31 PM »

Interesting "Review". If its real!
And if it is, The new GNR album should be ready to release..
Just gotta wait and see u guess.. ?ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2006, 04:01:46 PM »

wow...now if only I saw and heard the same thing this person did and held it in my hand and had it in my cd player might I believe this
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2006, 04:02:19 PM »

I'm a big guns n roses fan who was lucky enough to recieve CITR a week or so before it was leaked... and I told the board how it sounded and that I had it, but couldn't leak it.. so some people hate me for that. However, the same person who gave me that track has lyrics to some slated C.D songs, and not ONE person has ever posted correct lyrics to any unleaked tracks.. all bullshit so far.

Someone posted lyrics to IRS a few months before the original leak occured, but left because everyone let rip on him!

Jonx
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2006, 04:03:05 PM »

big deal....how do u knwo that guy has those songs? just because he gave u CITR means jack shit to me

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2006, 04:03:08 PM »

A mole or rat or snitch... I guess.

A mole, that's it!

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2006, 04:03:45 PM »

Someone posted lyrics to IRS a few months before the original leak occured, but left because everyone let rip on him!

Jonx

Maybe it's the same person, the person who gave me CITR and who told me the lyrics to it a week before he gave it to me doesn't post on this board, he just lurks on it.... he seen me offering tons of cash for CITR and eventually gave it to me for free.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #133 on: April 13, 2006, 04:04:47 PM »

big deal....how do u knwo that guy has those songs? just because he gave u CITR means jack shit to me

He never claimed those songs, he only has claimed to have a lyric sheet.. and I believe him.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2006, 04:05:05 PM »

maybe u should follow ur friend...leave and just lurk and not talk

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2006, 04:05:37 PM »

maybe u should follow ur friend...leave and just lurk and not talk

Then I couldn't annoy you and ruin your day. rofl
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2006, 04:05:47 PM »

Jonx

Maybe it's the same person, the person who gave me CITR and who told me the lyrics to it a week before he gave it to me doesn't post on this board, he just lurks on it.... he seen me offering tons of cash for CITR and eventually gave it to me for free.

dude stop acting so high and mighty. several people had CITR before it was posted on the board. you're not special. stop acting like it.

on topic- i think the velvetrope guy is BS, but who knows...

now you know me better
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2006, 04:07:30 PM »

Please dont turn this thread to a Mr.Intensity subject!

Back to TOPIC!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
boston
Rocker

diytvrocks.com

« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2006, 04:08:11 PM »

http://www.velvetrope.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=773451&Forum=All_Forums&Words=Logan5&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=772288&Search=true#Post773451

seems he's a joker

D.I.Y. TV SITE LINK

http://www.diytvrocks.com
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2006, 04:08:33 PM »

Jonx

dude stop acting so high and mighty. several people had CITR before it was posted on the board. you're not special. stop acting like it.

on topic- i think the velvetrope guy is BS, but who knows...

I agree with you that velvet rope is probably full of it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: