Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:33:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  VMA Rehearsals and HOB Las Vegas 2001 - Who owns them?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: VMA Rehearsals and HOB Las Vegas 2001 - Who owns them?  (Read 64529 times)
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2006, 08:11:17 PM »

Very few times have we got stuff directly from them

Maybe it's because:

- 1st People in the GNR comminity bash them and call them names all the time...(although these traders made available through the years many shows in best quality)
- 2nd People desrespect them when they want a show not to be torrented...(for various reason that you may not understand).
- 3rd we don't have something equal they want cause most people in the gnr community don't film shows and they don't spend good money in finding Master/rare shows from filmers and don't care much about the best quality transfers.

Just an example.

Why will they trade a SA (Sp) trransfer when they can PAY good money to the filmers and buy Clones and make superior DVD transfers both in audio & video???..

So instead of bashing them and sucking their balls all the time, people can go and film/record some gigs and make quality DVDs/CDs transfers to them, or Pay/Find Nice masters and then i am sure as hell they will want to trade......

STOP CALLING THEM NAMES ESPECIALLY WHEN THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPLIED A LOT OF STUFF OVER THE YEARS TO THE FANS IN BEST QUALITIES....THESE ARE PEOPLE NOT GODS....
AS THEY WERE ABLE TO FIND GOOD STUFF, SO CAN OTHER FANS TOO...

See but some of us do film and do what they have to do to find good quality stuff.  Like you do, I do, and a few others.  But they never offered anything when approached about a trade.  They waited, and you know what they waited for!  For the upload that would eventually come.  And they did download the stuff.

Take Marks Hammerstien DVD for example.  No one offered him shit he said.  But when I uploaded it to the PC tracker there were a few people there to download it that could have offered something.

Like I said I railed against them for awhile because of their elitist attitudes but it did no good and I actually didn't think it would.  Just saying my piece.  I do not like to hold things back when I speak about something.
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2006, 08:18:07 PM »

Maybe it's because:

- 1st People in the GNR comminity bash them and call them names all the time...(although these traders made available through the years many shows in best quality)
- 2nd People desrespect them when they want a show not to be torrented...(for various reason that you may not understand).
- 3rd we don't have something equal they want cause most people in the gnr community don't film shows and they don't spend good money in finding Master/rare shows from filmers and don't care much about the best quality transfers.

Just an example.

Why will they trade a SA (Sp) trransfer when they can PAY good money to the filmers and buy Clones and make superior DVD transfers both in audio & video???..

So instead of bashing them and sucking their balls all the time, people can go and film/record some gigs and make quality DVDs/CDs transfers to them, or Pay/Find Nice masters and then i am sure as hell they will want to trade......

STOP CALLING THEM NAMES ESPECIALLY WHEN THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPLIED A LOT OF STUFF OVER THE YEARS TO THE FANS IN BEST QUALITIES....THESE ARE PEOPLE NOT GODS....

darknemus is buying the NY 2006 DVDs to share them freely. He didn't film any of that stuff, he just said he knew a guy who would sell the DVDs, asked for financial help, some people helped him to pay the guy, and soon we'll get all 4 shows! Easy as that! Why can't these guys do the same? No, like jemin said, when stuff they don't have is shared they are always there downloading and don't even say "thank you", but when it comes to their stuff they don't share shit. Oh yeah, every once in a while they share 1 DVD (like JM did with St Louis a while ago) just so people think "oh, they are so nice", but compared to the stuff they hoard sharing 1 DVD is nothing
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2006, 09:05:06 PM »

Maybe it's because:

Just an example.

darknemus is buying the NY 2006 DVDs to share them freely. He didn't film any of that stuff, he just said he knew a guy who would sell the DVDs, asked for financial help, some people helped him to pay the guy, and soon we'll get all 4 shows! Easy as that! Why can't these guys do the same? No, like jemin said, when stuff they don't have is shared they are always there downloading and don't even say "thank you", but when it comes to their stuff they don't share shit. Oh yeah, every once in a while they share 1 DVD (like JM did with St Louis a while ago) just so people think "oh, they are so nice", but compared to the stuff they hoard sharing 1 DVD is nothing

HAHAHA! John M torrenting St. Louis was generous??? He just did that so the bootleg company wouldn't make as much money because everyone would already have it... Let alone him teasing us by stopping at 99% for hours and not seeding until we said we'd makes trees, etc...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2006, 09:13:38 PM »

Maybe it's because:

Just an example.

HAHAHA! John M torrenting St. Louis was generous??? He just did that so the bootleg company wouldn't make as much money because everyone would already have it... Let alone him teasing us by stopping at 99% for hours and not seeding until we said we'd makes trees, etc...

I'm not saying he was generous, I do remember how he stopped seeding at 99%.
I'm saying that he wanted to look generous to everyone by sharing it, but he never fooled me!
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2006, 09:44:15 PM »

Remember before 'they' released half of Columbus (They probably have it all), people were kissing their asses with thank you's for 1 song here and there and I even remember them kissing ass for a rant from the show...

Another hoarded show: Pukkelpop 8-24-02 Screenshot... Whether it's complete or not but there's gotta be more than 2 songs...

kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Kevin Federline!!

« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2006, 11:36:35 PM »

how in the fuck do two people have all the show and hoard everything... they arent the only people with it you know. they are the only people we know that have them. you can find them elsewhere.
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2006, 05:18:28 AM »

They have everything couse those people spend time,and money on achiving what they want,they did not spend so much time on forums bashing people who had stuff before them,couse this way or another,someone will relese more unrelesed material,and everyone will be happy,but this bashing need to stop to make that come true.

OH,i dont recall PCT st louis thing,couse i was not there,but that thing (99% seed,and stop) is hilarious,hahaha
Owned hihi hihi
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 05:22:19 AM by BORN TO DIE » Logged

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2006, 06:33:15 AM »

They have everything couse those people spend time,and money on achiving what they want,they did not spend so much time on forums bashing people who had stuff before them,couse this way or another,someone will relese more unrelesed material,and everyone will be happy,but this bashing need to stop to make that come true.

OH,i dont recall PCT st louis thing,couse i was not there,but that thing (99% seed,and stop) is hilarious,hahaha
Owned hihi hihi

No it isnt. As far I am concerned anyone who does that is a shitsmear. You are telling us that you think what he did was "hilarious" and we wrong to bash him?

Fuck him.
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2006, 08:30:25 AM »

Owned hihi hihi

No it isnt. As far I am concerned anyone who does that is a shitsmear. You are telling us that you think what he did was "hilarious" and we wrong to bash him?

Fuck him.

Exactly fuck him, and what about the people that spend time and money getting stuff and DO share it? Like Will, that guy has shared some pretty cool stuff over the years and never asked for anything!

LOL Born To Die you sound like smithers the way you go on sometimes, always kissing Mr. Burns (the hoarders) ass! rofl
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2006, 08:33:53 AM »

Owned hihi hihi

Fuck him.

Exactly fuck him, and what about the people that spend time and money getting stuff and DO share it? Like Will, that guy has shared some pretty cool stuff over the years and never asked for anything!

LOL Born To Die you sound like smithers the way you go on sometimes, always kissing Mr. Burns (the hoarders) ass! rofl

On the topic of hoarders, I dont mind people who have stuff but dont get it all out as long as try to do their part. Even people who dont share because they dont know how much people want these are cool with me.

But fucknuts who dangle it like a carrot in our faces are just wrong.
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2006, 09:31:34 AM »

BTW - St. Louis wasn't on PCT... It was on Sharingthegroove meaning there were 100s of people downloading, not just super-Gn'R fans...

agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2006, 09:57:28 AM »

Owned hihi hihi

Fuck him.

Exactly fuck him X 2  Grin
As I said, I won't kiss anyone's ass to get rare stuff, but those guys are stupid hipocrites
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2006, 09:59:07 AM »

I'm sorry I even brought up their initials.  I should have known better.  Sheesh!  Peace be with us all.   peace  hihi
life_247
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2006, 11:27:13 AM »

Remember before 'they' released half of Columbus (They probably have it all), people were kissing their asses with thank you's for 1 song here and there and I even remember them kissing ass for a rant from the show...

Another hoarded show: Pukkelpop 8-24-02 Screenshot... Whether it's complete or not but there's gotta be more than 2 songs...

There is a complete version of pukkelpop floating about i hear.

P.S No i dont have it - dont even bother pm'in me. And I think its from a different source than either of those two (sorta speculation that - i might try and track it down at some point.)
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2006, 01:36:44 PM »

Owned hihi hihi

Fuck him.

Hey,dude,do u know that  u will never see 3 shows i can share?
Lol,u can pray and suck to any hoarders,and u will not get it,never,only i or God himself will help u.
aint life a bitch?
 hihi hihi

I love u  Kiss

Far from home
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2006, 01:41:41 PM »

LOL so you ARE a hoarder then BTD? And just what are these 3 shows you speak of?
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2006, 01:48:58 PM »

I hoard

1.Simpson ,season 0 (episode 2 )
2.Red dwarf,tv show (season 3) never relesed
3.Looney Toon dvd authored by me hihi hihi

u wanna trade? hihi hihi

Far from home
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2006, 01:57:23 PM »

Showing your funny side, you should get positive karma for that, hey it beats ass-kissing right?
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2006, 02:01:28 PM »

Yeah
But i think,ill get negative karma
But u know what,i think like this ,better negative karma then no karma hihi hihi

Oh,i forgot to mention,i have also a cell phone video recorded ,in 12sec long,about axl taking dump in old shack back in 1991 just a little before they hit stage in indiana  peace hihi
Ill give that for a vhs master tape of Def Comedy Jam on saturday night ,season 1,k?

Please,stop this nonsense now,im afraid for u ,u are going crazy,think to much about ass kissing,just dont become adler or tyler nervous nervous

Far from home
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2006, 02:16:02 PM »

Don't open that door!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: