Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:52:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  VMA Rehearsals and HOB Las Vegas 2001 - Who owns them?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: VMA Rehearsals and HOB Las Vegas 2001 - Who owns them?  (Read 64531 times)
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2006, 02:37:21 PM »

See but some of us do film and do what they have to do to find good quality stuff. ?Like you do, I do, and a few others. ?But they never offered anything when approached about a trade. ?They waited, and you know what they waited for! ?For the upload that would eventually come. ?And they did download the stuff.

Take Marks Hammerstien DVD for example. ?No one offered him shit he said. ?But when I uploaded it to the PC tracker there were a few people there to download it that could have offered something.

Maybe that is happening cause they are looking for "equal" trades.
I don't expect them to trade a cool old GNR show for a new Adler's Appetite, Gilby Clarke or Velvet Revolver...They may download it But they don't have to trade for it as it is not "equal".
They have already spread so many cool GNR shows over the years...They don't have to trade for something that they really don't highly look for BUT if it is offered for free then why not go for it??...

Now with markymark..Although thanks to him for his filming efforts(I wish more fans will try the same) ?the 3/4 of the DVD is not watchable and very incomplete...I personally wdidn't offer something cool to trade fot it cause there is a far better source out there...I expect this type of dvd to be shared rather than be traded...I just downloaded it from curiosity and after 10 minutes watching it i stopped....IF it was a really nicely filmed show i would have tried to trade for it.

Also these people are keeping Cool shows for themselves cause they give all their efforts in finding Quality rare shows and they need ?to have something cool to be able to find them ....And now here is why torrents make a damage....Logically they won't trade for something knowing that it is gonna be torrented...Of course they keep their rare shows, so they can have something cool to trade with someone who will not torrent his show...

So torrents although they help traders to quickly build a collection they don't help older traders to be able to release unsurfaced shows.

It's quite logical to me really...It depends what you want to achieve...

If you want to have the biggest collection possible then it is necesary to keep shows tight, avoid uploaders like hell, and only trade for equal shows and be carefull...

If on the other hand don't care to find and dig all the GNR bootlegs on earth and you just want to have most of them and want to help others then Torrents seem the best solution.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 02:44:53 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
life_247
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2006, 02:59:28 PM »

Problem is its a vicous circle, people find and keep rare stuff and want equal stuff for it in return.

Therefore more people hoard stuff for trade to make sure they can get their hands on rarer stuff. etc. etc.

zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2006, 03:03:36 PM »

again. most hoarders show a little piece of their stuff to the masses but don't let out the whole thing... but they love to download everything they can. fuck them. there's no rare stuff, just stuff you can have and stuff you can't have.

agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2006, 03:13:44 PM »

The hoarders don't spread shit, they share like 1 or 2 DVDs and hoard dozens! And when one of their DVDs gets torrented, they get all bitchy about it, what is up with that?
Again, a lot of people get rare stuff nowadays and still share it, and the stupid hoarders are always there downloading. But do they try to follow the example? Hell no, they think they are better than everybody else so they can keep all the stuff to themselves and try to tell what can and what can't be shared. How could you agree with that?
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2006, 03:21:07 PM »

Again, a lot of people get rare stuff nowadays and still share it, and the stupid hoarders are always there downloading. But do they try to follow the example? Hell no, they think they are better than everybody else so they can keep all the stuff to themselves and try to tell what can and what can't be shared. How could you agree with tha

1st. I follow GNR torrents closely over the last years and I don't see these people downloading them apart from very few ocasions.

2nd. What you and I may consider rare/quality shows they already have them and probably in better quality..

While most of us over the last 2-3 years we tried to obtain the normal released shows in good qualities these people already had them and in most cases in best qualities...So these people don't really care or download what you and i download...Their efforts over the last years were in finding unreleasead GNR shows that you and I don't know about their existence.

I don't think it is a case that they want to play that they are better. I think it is a case that they are in a different league than us....They have different focus and intention and i am sure that they do greater efforts in finding shows than most of us.

And i don't care if they have more shows...I am happy with what i have...Good for them if they have more....Somehow they made some effort to find them and certainly you and I didn't help them.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 03:29:40 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2006, 03:28:25 PM »

True
All gnrosas sayed is 100% true
And when i had something (one of persons u mention as hoarder) didnt trade with me,he offered euro
As i would if u had something i dont.
And after i buy,be sure i wont let u torrent it and ruin my collectable and hard work.

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
JAC185
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2006, 03:38:50 PM »

True
All gnrosas sayed is 100% true
And when i had something (one of persons u mention as hoarder) didnt trade with me,he offered euro
As i would if u had something i dont.
And after i buy,be sure i wont let u torrent it and ruin my collectable and hard work.

Never thought i'd say this but in a way i kind of side with BTD, sure showing someone you've got something just to say 'no im keeping it' is a really asshole-like thing to do, but, taking BTD as an example, if you did what he did to get the boots, you'd have them too. Of course he could share them and be a hero, but its not his duty like some people make it out to be.
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2006, 03:45:11 PM »

What i really hate in this gnr community is that people demand more and offer less...
You see new traders that builded their big collections ultrafast with torrents in a feww months and they now demand more and call traders who have more than them Hoarders and all sort of names. Fuck it.

What Did you really offer to the community and more specific to these certain people???

That is the question you should be really asking rather than demanding..

That is why i defend these people...Cause they really have offered to the GNR community over the years....And most of people who attack them are people who offered shit or little to them BUT they have their CDs/DVDs in their collections and enjoy them..
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 03:56:28 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2006, 03:50:59 PM »

Just for record i never had any account on any torrent site
im only on cd.com torrent,and i have 0mb download 0mb upload rofl,im there just for if something happens that i might use,but i doubt...

And people need to realize,that really good hoarders,are not just jxxx and lxxx or pxxxx ,there are more of them ,they dont know,and some other people (who later beeing called hoarder and idiots) trying to get stuff from those REAL  hoarders,but i dont belive in word hoarder anyway...
And u know,who ever spend money,he worked for like 2month job or something,is not gonna share it for free,he would need to be saint or moron imho...

Far from home
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2006, 05:20:29 PM »

eh, this discussion bores me again. It is the same people saying the same thing.

Back on topic! 

So who does have them?   Tongue
Mr.Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2006, 05:28:01 PM »

Yea i think everyones said what they have to say on this.

I know that velvet1223 has the vma rehearsals. i don't know of anyone that has the vegas show, but after this thread im starting to believe one of those hoarders has it out there.
However im just curious as to know what else there is out there. I'd rather people just tell everyone what they know, even if they don't torrent the stuff!
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2006, 05:38:45 PM »

K
I think P.C. have Inglewood 1991 ,but i dont care really

Someone else,braged,he have Axl video where axl play after party in 1993 argentina ,after party piano video,but i dont care about it...

Marquee 1987 is availablee in pro shots,full show,vcd ,but again pro shot...

Canada 1987  existing on video

Philly 1988 in much better quality then u can find on dvd.gnr.gr site

Maybe (im not sure,and dont care) Hershey 1991 exist aswell
Wembley 1991 in pro shot,i heard ,but i dont belive actualy,until i have it.

Hollywood roses with a big fucking bunch of clips from vhs,not shitty one u have till now ,over 100min

Venezuela Caracas show

Australian tv report,with 13min long pro shot cuts....live Sydney

Sao Paolo Brasile ( dont think so,and dont care) but u can talk about someone have it,i dont care.

Pukklepop full (who would even want that,hahah)

HOB 2001 and Some stupid Gnr arrival (lol,who need that)

Modena 1993 Italy,pro shot,tv report aswell as documentary is not relesed yet

Ok,dont know did i miss something
So u see,there is big fucking bunch of stuff you can talk and bash people for it ,if u want,and i know u do

So are u happy now?
And dont ask me do i have them,i dont.
But maybe now u can STFU...

P.s and 50% of dvds already existing in much better quality,almost half of 1991 shows existing in better quality then u saw)

Far from home
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2006, 05:40:48 PM »

Yea i think everyones said what they have to say on this.

I know that velvet1223 has the vma rehearsals. i don't know of anyone that has the vegas show, but after this thread im starting to believe one of those hoarders has it out there.
However im just curious as to know what else there is out there. I'd rather people just tell everyone what they know, even if they don't torrent the stuff!

Oh,sorry for double post,but aint u MR.BOOTLEGS? ,So dont u have like all bootlegs then?
Omg,u are hoarder.... hihi

Far from home
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2006, 08:35:51 PM »

John never had and does not have House Of Blues video.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2006, 09:36:56 PM »

i know different on john m and the hob show i saw an email on it he sent to a x trader of mine he got the dvd

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2006, 09:50:13 PM »

OH,i dont recall PCT st louis thing,couse i was not there,but that thing (99% seed,and stop) is hilarious,hahaha
Owned hihi hihi

god, you'Re so ridiculous. you wanna come off like you were some kind of a big fish, but you're nothing but a loser who gets off on the fact that people thinking you have stuff that nobody has. well you know what, nobody gives a fuck about you. you're a loser...

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Kevin Federline!!

« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2006, 10:50:49 PM »

i know different on john m and the hob show i saw an email on it he sent to a x trader of mine he got the dvd

he dont have it..
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2006, 11:26:27 PM »

prove it u only going on what he says are u there no. neither am i but i saw the email sent from him to my x trader . they both have it the trader of mine was bitching in the second mail to john how they did not get there stuff after he recieved the dvd

i also know how john m is it took him over a year or more to send my friends master copy of a dvd back to him

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
EFISH
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2006, 11:41:26 PM »

i PMed that velvet poster... check page 1 or 2 of this thread to view him..

he is the one with the rehearsals and HOBs

he wants money.
jc524
Rocker

I should have known you're crazy

« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2006, 01:14:25 AM »

i PMed that velvet poster... check page 1 or 2 of this thread to view him..

he is the one with the rehearsals and HOBs

he wants money.

how much then?

i'm sure the gnr community would have no problem coming up with the money, myself included!

Fucked up and out of place
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: