Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 10:28:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  911 cover up
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 911 cover up  (Read 7454 times)
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 09:51:44 PM »

Alot of these so called scholars calling for truth have no experience in any related field to the attack on the towers and/or are not even scholars hired by a think tank or university.? It amazes me how the left's brilliant scholars have no professional experience in the field they write on.? Examples:? Chomsky whom is a linguist studies, Ward Churchill who had his MA in Communication and pretty much everyone listed in Loose Change.? Give me a moment and I'll find a site that explains why that entire movie is bullshit.   

Link found here: http://www.911research.wtc7.net/reviews/loose_change/index.html     If you're gonna swear by this movie, at least check this out.

Edited to add Link
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 09:54:48 PM by The Gunslinger » Logged
sandman
Legend

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 09:52:40 PM »

where are those websites?

Instead if created false claims and then attacked those instead (straw man.)

slcpunk - you just quoted this website - word for word! if you're gonna quote some goofy southerner's words you should at least source them. can't you make your own arguments without just repeating others' thoughts???

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/090305alexresponds.htm

"....the entire article was a straw man exercise. Popular Mechanics attributed false arguments to researchers and then attacked them...."

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 10:11:15 PM »

And then he's silent.  I imagine him sitting at his computer in his underwear right now furiously googling away for some half-assed article that debunks the PopularScience article.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 10:17:18 PM »

Hey, that's a cheap shot.  Angry
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 10:19:55 PM »

I'm a cheap guy.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 10:27:21 PM »

The fundamental problem with this (and most conspiracy theories) is not physics but the fact that you have to have 100s, if not 1000s, of ordinary people in on it and guarantee that not a single one of them will reveal the 'true' details of a mass murder.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2006, 11:22:40 PM »

It's your well and your fax machine................

Nice. Whatever the hell that means. At least I did'nt name myself after a retarded independant movie.

Nice.  Way to casually thrown in the fact that you know the origin of his screen name.   ok
SLCPUNK
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2006, 03:31:08 AM »

slcpunk - you just quoted this website - word for word! if you're gonna quote some goofy southerner's words you should at least source them. can't you make your own arguments without just repeating others' thoughts???

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/090305alexresponds.htm

"....the entire article was a straw man exercise. Popular Mechanics attributed false arguments to researchers and then attacked them...."

Instead if created false claims and then attacked those instead (straw man.) Most people don?t know that the PM editor was Ben Chertoff, who is the cousin of Michael Chertoff, who just so happens to be the homeland security guy. This extends beyond a conflict of interest, even before the pretend argument is taken down.

This is word for word?

No.

It seems you are defending one logical fallacy by using another. You are attacking me, instead checking out the PM story vs the Loose Change version. This is mainly because you are too lazy to do so. Easier to sit back and attack. Put the pressure on the messenger rather than think.

Let me ask you something? How else would you describe a strawman article? Alex Jones is not the only person who claimed PM article was based around tearing down a false claim. There were plenty of other websites that claimed the same thing.

Attack me all you want, but it is nothing new, you guys are never able to handle anything without a strawman and a personal attack to back it up.

Either way, I stand by my post. PM LIED about Loose Changes argument. Then they attacked what they made up.

Just like you do.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2006, 03:41:08 AM »

The fundamental problem with this (and most conspiracy theories) is not physics but the fact that you have to have 100s, if not 1000s, of ordinary people in on it and guarantee that not a single one of them will reveal the 'true' details of a mass murder.

The fundamental problem with straw man arguments is that they are based on lies. The right wing posters here want you to believe that these people are all crazy conspiracy theorists who believe that it was some secret master plan.

In reality these are just scientists who are coming forward to say "This goes against the laws of physics, and more questions should be asked."

If Gunslinger and Sandman would admit that is all that is being said by these professors, then they would no longer have a leg to stand on. So that is why they call names and create false arguments. They can only attack by transforming people into ?Conspiracy nuts? and ?loons?.

On the other hand we do have the northwood documents. These documents show the USA planned on killing it's own civilians in a fake terror attack. They wanted to get the support of the American people for future military action against Cuba, and thought fake terror attacks would be the way to do it. This is certainly no conspiracy theory, and has been widely reported. The actual documents were posted (I think I posted them) in this very thread to see. Logically, you could see why people would see these documents, the way the towers fell, and come to alternate conclusions about 9-11.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2006, 03:42:31 AM »

And then he's silent.  I imagine him sitting at his computer in his underwear right now furiously googling away for some half-assed article that debunks the PopularScience article.

I haven't seen anything worthwhile from you at all in this thread. Nothing but name calling and personal attacks.

If you would like to post something intelligent; something that would debunk the professors speeches, then please do so.

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2006, 04:58:53 AM »

i don't know why people get so upset with these theories. how else can you explain me that there has never been seen a plane in pittsburgh, or that the pentagon took almost no damage where the plane hit it?
and what about the secondary explosions in the wtc.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2006, 05:59:29 AM »

sadly 9/11 is a huge cover up

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2006, 07:57:58 AM »

Well that settles it then.

It's political - sorry.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: