Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 08:01:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 196435 times)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #2320 on: September 04, 2006, 09:22:33 PM »

does anyone have the uncensored version of Axl's presentation available to download??

www.newgnr.com homepage ok
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #2321 on: September 04, 2006, 09:30:27 PM »

Axl's appearance was lame and a waste of time.?Axl's a legend, and The Killers are some retread of the 80's, here today... gone tomorrow band!!

Sadly I disagree.  I don't think him making a public appearance was a waste.  People now realize that he's still alive.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
GNRRRR
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2322 on: September 05, 2006, 03:56:06 AM »

Axl's appearance was lame and a waste of time. Axl's a legend, and The Killers are some retread of the 80's, here today... gone tomorrow band!!

Sadly I disagree.  I don't think him making a public appearance was a waste.  People now realize that he's still alive.

Agreed, definitley not a waste..for those who lost track of Axl over the years..now they know he's alive and well  and for those who don't know who the F he is/was..is now doing their research. good move in my opinion.
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #2323 on: September 05, 2006, 04:29:20 AM »

Can we please lock this now?

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #2324 on: September 05, 2006, 07:35:13 AM »

maybe the delay in CD has been down to axl learning spanish and recording the whole damn thing in another language, eh??!!!
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2325 on: September 05, 2006, 06:20:13 PM »

Axl's appearance was lame and a waste of time. Axl's a legend, and The Killers are some retread of the 80's, here today... gone tomorrow band!!

Sadly I disagree.? I don't think him making a public appearance was a waste.? People now realize that he's still alive.

Agreed, definitley not a waste..for those who lost track of Axl over the years..now they know he's alive and well? and for those who don't know who the F he is/was..is now doing their research. good move in my opinion.

hihi  ok...he's still alive like a simple employed of MTV Channel while The Killers were God in front of him that night, Oh Jesus Christ!   Shocked

so....hell yeah...Axl's appearance was lame and a waste of time for sure, c?mon Axl!, something so wrong is happening on ur mind these days ta accept a kind of Job like that  Cry
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #2326 on: September 05, 2006, 06:28:09 PM »

Yeah, it's a job. He will introduce a new band every year now! hihi

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2327 on: September 05, 2006, 06:44:48 PM »

Agreed, definitley not a waste..for those who lost track of Axl over the years..now they know he's alive and well  and for those who don't know who the F he is/was..is now doing their research. good move in my opinion.

hihi  ok...he's still alive like a simple employed of MTV Channel while The Killers were God in front of him that night, Oh Jesus Christ!   Shocked

so....hell yeah...Axl's appearance was lame and a waste of time for sure, c?mon Axl!, something so wrong is happening on ur mind these days ta accept a kind of Job like that  Cry

?? I'm being totally sincere when I ask this: What country are you from?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #2328 on: September 05, 2006, 06:46:42 PM »

i think arv is from venezuela

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2329 on: September 05, 2006, 06:56:41 PM »

no matter how long he does cuz anyway he got money for makin' that!....what a fuckhead!!!!
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2330 on: September 05, 2006, 07:00:26 PM »

Sadly I disagree.? I don't think him making a public appearance was a waste.? People now realize that he's still alive.

Agreed, definitley not a waste..for those who lost track of Axl over the years..now they know he's alive and well? and for those who don't know who the F he is/was..is now doing their research. good move in my opinion.

hihi? ok...he's still alive like a simple employed of MTV Channel while The Killers were God in front of him that night, Oh Jesus Christ!? ?Shocked

so....hell yeah...Axl's appearance was lame and a waste of time for sure, c?mon Axl!, something so wrong is happening on ur mind these days ta accept a kind of Job like that? Cry

I'm being totally sincere

so if ya were totally sincere then you'd not like ta see axl this way at VMAs anymore!  Roll Eyes
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2331 on: September 05, 2006, 08:30:02 PM »

I'm being totally sincere

so if ya were totally sincere then you'd not like ta see axl this way at VMAs anymore!  Roll Eyes

Uhhhh.... ok little fella.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Agata
Headliner

Rabbit Run

« Reply #2332 on: September 09, 2006, 10:51:16 AM »

Where can I download the Axl backstage interview, please?

You walk a mile in my shoes
And then you tell me about singing the Blues
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2333 on: September 09, 2006, 10:56:38 AM »

Just go to youtube and check it out. Or dig through this huge thread for a link. rofl

robinfinckfan
« Reply #2334 on: September 09, 2006, 10:56:44 AM »

Viewers were down 28% this yr from last year. 5.8 million was the ratings
melissa
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2335 on: September 09, 2006, 11:10:38 AM »

youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqKKo8QEqaU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Echinesedemocracy%2Ecom%2Fviewtopic%2Ephp%3Ft%3D18229
sisterofyu
« Reply #2336 on: September 09, 2006, 12:49:09 PM »

no matter how long he does cuz anyway he got money for makin' that!....what a fuckhead!!!!

Yes Axl did get paid, it is hard to argue he was held 'hostage' by the music mafia boys but....since merck has fallen "in love" with axl he has manuvered and coerced axl into doing many ridiculas things for sure...now the gnr puppets  say merck has "LOST HIS MIND " over axl; and the two sinister sweeties think they have pulled the wool over everyones eyes just because axl conformed temporarily under mercks domineering tricks...keekee...but axl is always smiling naughtily to himself because he thinks merck is lost in his "game" , lost in his music and lost in his arms .....the finale is going to be some kind of democracy....but I doubt it will be chinese....keekee
Steel_Angel
« Reply #2337 on: September 09, 2006, 12:56:58 PM »

Axl Rose being blinded by photographers at vma's, some guy sent me this short vid.. so i uploaded it on youtube..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lLiC6nOuSAo
Agata
Headliner

Rabbit Run

« Reply #2338 on: September 09, 2006, 01:20:58 PM »

Yeah... I've seen it before, but what I'm looking for is the download. Any links?   Sad

You walk a mile in my shoes
And then you tell me about singing the Blues
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2339 on: September 09, 2006, 05:04:47 PM »

Axl's appearance was lame and a waste of time.?Axl's a legend, and The Killers are some retread of the 80's, here today... gone tomorrow band!!

..yeah, he's still alive like a simple employed of MTV Channel to present new celebrities   hihi
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: