Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 03:46:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228032 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Sex Stories
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sex Stories  (Read 67865 times)
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #400 on: September 20, 2006, 03:12:23 PM »

It sounds like you and I are very different people though. Like basicly i'm not the type to get into a fight, and if guys challage me i'd crumble like a cake. Unless i was incrediably angry or something deathly important was happening. Then i'd fight but i'd get my ass handed to me.

I repeat... ?you need a shot o' confidence in the ass. ?

Working out would probably be a great start! ?Staying fit usually works wonders in boosting your confidence and lifting your spirits all the way around. ?ok

I agree, but if you're too lazy to exercise, good hard drugs work just as well.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #401 on: September 20, 2006, 03:25:31 PM »

Translation: She thinks some girl should get a strap on and make you squeel like a pig.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #402 on: September 20, 2006, 03:33:32 PM »

Translation: She thinks some girl should get a strap on and make you squeel like a pig.

Also a great idea... you know the old saying - if you can handle taking a giant dildo in the ass, you can conquer the world. 

Wait, you never heard that one?  Ummm... me neither...

journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #403 on: September 20, 2006, 03:48:49 PM »

Also a great idea... you know the old saying - if you can handle taking a giant dildo in the ass, you can conquer the world.?

Wait, you never heard that one?? Ummm... me neither...

It's one of my favorite sayings. 

monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #404 on: September 20, 2006, 04:08:56 PM »

I did work out for about 2 years...but it wasn't doing my joints anygood and was interfering with my guitar playing...so it got handed its papers  hihi But maybe i'll get back into it....
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #405 on: September 20, 2006, 04:12:01 PM »

I repeat...  you need a shot o' confidence in the ass. 

hihi So long as i get to return the favour hihi
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #406 on: September 20, 2006, 04:25:45 PM »

When my XBF and I used to meet up at the cinema before I went to his... we used to fool around plenty in the car in the parking lot (thank you tinted windows!!) ... there wasn't enough room in his car for a proper fuck though... so before the movie started we sometimes used to go to the disabled restroom if we couldn't wait til we got back to his... hihi

And if the movie was shitty and there weren't too many people there, I'd suck him off...

Goddammit breakups fucking suck ass!!! No more fuckin' in the disabled restrooms... no more blowjobs in the cinema... no more foolin' around in his car... Grrrr...

I love this girl

I'm being serious Skynyrd Girl, when I say, that I am thrilled to hear the passion by which you speak in regards to sucking dick and swallowing the loads.? ?beer

rofl Thanks!
I just really don't see why girls complain about it... its just a cock, and its not like cum tastes bad!! I like it! I have no sympathy for girls who won't suck cock, or if they do, girls who won't swallow. Jeeez if you don't like it that much, just hold your breath, deepthroat and just let him go off down your throat!

Once again this girl is my new hero. You should have a TV show or something. but thats what my gf says too. Its silly not to swallow i think.

Its the same with guys and girls who wont kiss their partner after theh other has been down on them. Its stupid. A blowjob isn't as good unless the girl swallows.

Once again would like to add SkynyrdGirl is Awesome? beer ok beer

I like you! Can I buy you a drink? beer ok smoking

Of course thats a no brainer.

And i'll obviously buy you a drink back. Just for being so damn cool and RIGHT when it comes to your views on Blowjobs.

Cant stand those girls who think its horrible to Swallow. Fair enough if you dont wanna but Every Guy would prefer you swallow no matter what they say.

Imagine a guy kissed you after smoking and spat it out straight away. Its just rude!

Thats why Skynard Girl get a drink in my book  beer hihi

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #407 on: September 20, 2006, 07:55:30 PM »

Sin Cut and Monkeychow in an Odd Couple-style reality show. Someone, make it happen.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #408 on: September 20, 2006, 08:31:11 PM »

I got a few....here's one for now.......When I was 21 I had this blonde girlfriend. We went to the movies and during the coming attractions she got this tremendous urge to give me a blowjob. We were in the back near the corner... so pretty well hidden.....so she starts blowin' me and all you can see in this dark theatre is her blonde head bobbing up n' down on my lap. I must've moaned or something because about 4 minutes into it, a row of people several rows up turn around and see this....so naturally I give them a friendly wave....they start laughing and the blonde gf had no idea.....she was VERY focused....and I never told her about that....TRUE STORY....... peace

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #409 on: September 20, 2006, 08:46:00 PM »

Friendly wave!  Haha that was my favorite part!  Grin
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #410 on: September 21, 2006, 02:16:27 PM »

last night I was with Ansku, the girl I've been telling you guys about.

Shit this is getting serious.

Anyway we had a good night, actually few drunks came to us at one pub and told us we look so good a pair.

I told Ansku they just want to be in my shoes, I'm prolly right.

Later, after visiting a nightclub, where we made peace with my friend, who's been telling Ansku I'm just after her pussy and all bad shit about me, we went to have a pizza.

So there's this guy who's gf I've done (she told me they didn't date), the one who came to the appartment when I was in the shower.

So he starts to pic a fight with me with one of his friends. And I trying to keep it cool, until they call Ansku to shut the fuck up, when she's telling the guy to mind his own bussiness. That's no way to talk to a lady so I give the pizzaboxes to Ansku and tell the guy to do his worst.

He's a head taller than me so I push him a step back and I could have had a clear shot on his throat, you ever been hit on your throat? It takes the fight out of you. So he starts telling me how my sister will never talk to me if I hit him (fuckin' coward) so I laugh at him and tell Ansku let's just leave this idiot before he shits himself.

But he gets a friend and they catch up with us so I I'm thinking I need to put one of them down fast, since I'm outnumbered. I'mk thinking an elbow shot on the first guys throat and a knee on the other guys stomach and when he doubles a few knees on his face, or if he has the time to hit me, I'd try to parry or dodge and the land a punch of my own.

So I ask the first guy if he got some guts now when there's two of them and he just talks and talks. So he tells Ansku that I'm cheating on her all the time (we've been seeing for a week and I've been with her every day) and Ansku tells him that why should she care, we ain't dating and now if he could just leave us alone, since she going to have some great sex with me.

So they try to follow us to her appartment so I take a hold on the first guys shirt and tell his just about to do his biggest mistake and should run the next time he sees me, the I push him out from the front door and back to the street and slam the door shut.

I'm thinking of calling him and asking if he got the guts to fight me.

No one talks to my girl like that and the fact he tried to come up with shit to break us apart I'll just won't forgive.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #411 on: September 21, 2006, 02:48:47 PM »

Anyway we had a good night, actually few drunks came to us at one pub and told us we look so good a pair.

Later, after visiting a nightclub, where we made peace with my friend, who's been telling Ansku I'm just after her pussy and all bad shit about me, we went to have a pizza.

So there's this guy who's gf I've done (she told me they didn't date), the one who came to the appartment when I was in the shower.

So he starts to pic a fight with me with one of his friends. And I trying to keep it cool, until they call Ansku to shut the fuck up, when she's telling the guy to mind his own bussiness. That's no way to talk to a lady so I give the pizzaboxes to Ansku and tell the guy to do his worst.

He's a head taller than me so I push him a step back and I could have had a clear shot on his throat, you ever been hit on your throat? It takes the fight out of you. So he starts telling me how my sister will never talk to me if I hit him (fuckin' coward) so I laugh at him and tell Ansku let's just leave this idiot before he shits himself.

But he gets a friend and they catch up with us so I I'm thinking I need to put one of them down fast, since I'm outnumbered. I'mk thinking an elbow shot on the first guys throat and a knee on the other guys stomach and when he doubles a few knees on his face, or if he has the time to hit me, I'd try to parry or dodge and the land a punch of my own.

So I ask the first guy if he got some guts now when there's two of them and he just talks and talks. So he tells Ansku that I'm cheating on her all the time (we've been seeing for a week and I've been with her every day) and Ansku tells him that why should she care, we ain't dating and now if he could just leave us alone, since she going to have some great sex with me.

So they try to follow us to her appartment so I take a hold on the first guys shirt and tell his just about to do his biggest mistake and should run the next time he sees me, the I push him out from the front door and back to the street and slam the door shut.

No one talks to my girl like that and the fact he tried to come up with shit to break us apart I'll just won't forgive.

Good for you dude.....Anyone who starts a fight as long as he has the advantage as far a numbers, is a fuckin pussy to begin with. Sounds like you handled that really well. When I moved to upstate NY from Huntington Long Island a few years ago, one of the first things I noticed is that EVERYONE talks shit and is a tough guy....but almost none of them can back it up. They become gutless once they realise that "yeah, I am gonna fight you buddy"....all of a sudden, it is a big misunderstanding. Real tough guys are the ones who never start or talk shit...they don't have to...They just mind their own business and have fun....like you were trying to do...... ok

Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #412 on: September 21, 2006, 02:50:58 PM »

So you moved to Kingston, huh?

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #413 on: September 21, 2006, 03:52:39 PM »

So you moved to Kingston, huh?

You're talkin to him, right?

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #414 on: September 21, 2006, 04:13:37 PM »

Good for you dude.....Anyone who starts a fight as long as he has the advantage as far a numbers, is a fuckin pussy to begin with. Sounds like you handled that really well. When I moved to upstate NY from Huntington Long Island a few years ago, one of the first things I noticed is that EVERYONE talks shit and is a tough guy....but almost none of them can back it up. They become gutless once they realise that "yeah, I am gonna fight you buddy"....all of a sudden, it is a big misunderstanding. Real tough guys are the ones who never start or talk shit...they don't have to...They just mind their own business and have fun....like you were trying to do...... ok

yeah, I've cooled down a lot after that lawsuit I got when fighting ten imigrants.

Btw, I called the guy and told him he better stop before he gets hurt.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #415 on: September 21, 2006, 04:17:55 PM »

yeah, I've cooled down a lot after that lawsuit I got when fighting ten imigrants.

Btw, I called the guy and told him he better stop before he gets hurt.

Shit, you're in Finland dude...I gotta go there on vacation....I LOVE women in other countries....I do just fine here but women in other countries outside the US, for the most part, are MUCH cooler and take care of themselves much better......am I wrong?

MCT
« Reply #416 on: September 21, 2006, 05:56:30 PM »

Anybody got a sex story or two or five to lend me? I don't have any... Cry
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #417 on: September 21, 2006, 05:59:55 PM »

I don't doubt your fighting skills at all, but you should be careful hitting people in the throat...you do it too hard you could kill them and wind up in a lot of trouble from the cops.
MCT
« Reply #418 on: September 21, 2006, 06:06:06 PM »

Yes. It's much better to pinch them. On the dickie bird.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #419 on: September 21, 2006, 06:07:04 PM »

Sin Cut and Monkeychow in an Odd Couple-style reality show. Someone, make it happen.

Haha!  That'd be amazing! rofl
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: