Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 02:36:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  John Fuckin' Kerry sticks his foot in his mouth again! Disrespects U.S troops!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: John Fuckin' Kerry sticks his foot in his mouth again! Disrespects U.S troops!  (Read 29358 times)
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2006, 11:43:19 PM »

I think Bush has disrespected the troops the most by starting this stupid fucking war.

Well, death is the utmost disrespect is it not?  Especially when most of them in Iraq have no idea what they are really fighting for. 
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2006, 11:54:08 PM »

I think Bush has disrespected the troops the most by starting this stupid fucking war.

Well, death is the utmost disrespect is it not?? Especially when most of them in Iraq have no idea what they are really fighting for.?

However it's funny........you ask Haliburton what they're in Iraq for.....I guarantee they could give you a few $Billion answers.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2006, 12:09:52 AM »

Journey your grandfather wasn't the same liberal as these yahoos. 

Really?  Please details the differences bewteen Journeys grandfathers political beliefs and Dick Durbins,  or maybe Russ Feingolds.

That's the best you can do?

No, but nothing I present will be enough for you.  In addition to those, I could reference the many veteran Democratic public officials that assumedly supported Kerry:

James Webb
John Murtha
Dick Gephardt
David Bonior
Al Gore
Tom Daschle
Daniel Inouye
Charlie Rangel
Max Cleland
Tom Harkin
Jack Reed
Fritz Hollings
Leonard Boswell
Pete Peterson
Mike Thompson
Bill McBride
Gray Davis
Pete Stark
Wesley Clark
Jimmy Carter
Chuck Robb
Howell Heflin
George McGovern
Michael Dukakis
Lloyd Bentsen
Walter Mondale
John Glenn
Tom Lantos
Paul Hackett
Patrick Murphy
David Harris
Tim Dunn
Eric Massa
Andrew Duck
Davis Ashe
Charles Brown
Tammy Duckworth
Bryan Lentz
Daniel Akaka
Jon Corzine
Jim Jeffords
Herb Kohl
Jack Carter

Lieutenant General Edward D. Baca
Lieutenant General Daniel W. Christman
Admiral William J. Crowe
Vice Admiral Lee F. Gunn
General Joseph Hoar
Lieutenant General Claudia J. Kennedy
Lieutenant General Donald Kerrick
General Merrill "Tony" A. McPeak
General John M. Shalikashvili
Admiral Stansfield Turner
General Johnnie E. Wilson

Alexandria Veterans For Kerry
New Hampshire Veterans For Kerry
The 60 or so Fighting Dem Candidates
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 12:14:51 AM by Booker Floyd » Logged
Brody
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2006, 12:17:32 AM »

Really?  Please details the differences bewteen Journeys grandfathers political beliefs and Dick Durbins,  or maybe Russ Feingolds.

That's the best you can do?

No, but nothing I present will be enough for you.  In addition to those, I could reference the many veteran Democratic public officials that assumedly supported Kerry:

James Webb
John Murtha
Dick Gephardt
David Bonior
Al Gore
Tom Daschle
Daniel Inouye
Charlie Rangel
Max Cleland
Tom Harkin
Jack Reed
Fritz Hollings
Leonard Boswell
Pete Peterson
Mike Thompson
Bill McBride
Gray Davis
Pete Stark
Wesley Clark
Jimmy Carter
Chuck Robb
Howell Heflin
George McGovern
Michael Dukakis
Lloyd Bentsen
Walter Mondale
John Glenn
Tom Lantos
Paul Hackett
Patrick Murphy
David Harris
Tim Dunn
Eric Massa
Andrew Duck
Davis Ashe
Charles Brown
Tammy Duckworth
Bryan Lentz
Daniel Akaka
Jon Corzine
Jim Jeffords
Herb Kohl
Jack Carter

Lieutenant General Edward D. Baca
Lieutenant General Daniel W. Christman
Admiral William J. Crowe
Vice Admiral Lee F. Gunn
General Joseph Hoar
Lieutenant General Claudia J. Kennedy
Lieutenant General Donald Kerrick
General Merrill "Tony" A. McPeak
General John M. Shalikashvili
Admiral Stansfield Turner
General Johnnie E. Wilson

Alexandria Veterans For Kerry
New Hampshire Veterans For Kerry
The 60 or so Fighting Dem Candidates

Ok do i need to start a list of current Active Duty service members that do not support JK?

Cause let me tell you there were/is alot more Vets that do not support him.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2006, 12:22:20 AM »

Ok do i need to start a list of current Active Duty service members that do not support JK?

No, Im not interested.  The poster asked for veterans that supported John Kerry and I provided some high-profile examples in addition to the many common voters (I know a few personally) that did.  Unlike that poster, I understand that theres many veterans that do not support Kerry, as well as many that do.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2006, 12:23:53 AM »

Booker, alot of those names were on the first document posted. ?You're avoiding my point. ?Lefites on this board like to portray the military as either A.) brainwashed morons who can't distinguish between right and wrong ? ?or ? B.) against Bush and his policies. ?The reality is that the military BY FAR supports Bush and the war. ?Right or wrong, that is their stance. ?Personally I was against the war from day one, but we're there now so I'm not going to waste energy disputing why we're there. ?People jump into these discussions calling Bush a moron when they possess little more than a high school diploma. ?Bush on the other hand has two Ivy-League degrees. ?Does that make him super intelligent or right? ?Of course not, but hardly a figure people whom have never taken a college level course can point a finger at as their inferior. ?

The military goes to great lengths to educate the troops. ?Soldiers are encouraged to take higher education. ?US Service Members are neither lazy or stupid. ?In fact, they're quite the contrary. ?Kerry attacked the military, at least that's what his exact words indicate. ?You can distort it to say he attacked Bush, but then he'd be insulting himself. ?Afterall, if a C student fucked up Iraq, what would a D student do? ?Veterans and the military alike are far more supportive of Bush than Kerry, and the polls and statements indicate that. ?That's why Kerry has to stoop to calling them stupid - they just don't know any better.

On a final note, I apologize for my language in earlier post. ?This is a very personal issue to me, and I get quickly aggitated when people would defend the actions of a man who degrades the troops for personal gain. ?Bush is no military hero, but no one tries to portray him as one.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2006, 12:27:58 AM »

Booker, alot of those names were on the first document posted. ?You're avoiding my point. ?Lefites on this board like to portray the military as either A.) brainwashed morons who can't distinguish between right and wrong ? ?or ? B.) against Bush and his policies. ?The reality is that the military BY FAR supports Bush and the war. ?Right or wrong, that is their stance. ?Personally I was against the war from day one, but we're there now so I'm not going to waste energy disputing why we're there. ?People jump into these discussions calling Bush a moron when they possess little more than a high school diploma. ?Bush on the other hand has two Ivy-League degrees. ?Does that make him super intelligent or right? ?Of course not, but hardly a figure people whom have never taken a college level course can point a finger at as their inferior. ?

The military goes to great lengths to educate the troops. ?Soldiers are encouraged to take higher education. ?US Service Members are neither lazy or stupid. ?In fact, they're quite the contrary. ?Kerry attacked the military, at least that's what his exact words indicate. ?You can distort it to say he attacked Bush, but then he'd be insulting himself. ?Afterall, if a C student fucked up Iraq, what would a D student do? ?Veterans and the military alike are far more supportive of Bush than Kerry, and the polls and statements indicate that. ?That's why Kerry has to stoop to calling them stupid - they just don't know any better.

On a final note, I apologize for my language in earlier post. ?This is a very personal issue to me, and I get quickly aggitated when people would defend the actions of a man who degrades the troops for personal gain. ?Bush is no military hero, but no one tries to portray him as one.

Ahh nothing more educated than saying fuck it.....we're there already...why not just keep fighting for um...........what was it.....um weapons of mass destruction....nope wait that's not it.......hmm Al-Qaeda...oh no wait we pretty much caused that to rage on......shit who cares we're here......LETS KILL!

PS...since you're onto judging people by their performances in school....Theodore Kaczynski was a straight A student and Albert Einstein barely spoke until he was 9 years (they thought he was mentally retarded).  You figure how that worked out eh?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 12:33:01 AM by bill213 » Logged

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2006, 12:33:10 AM »

I agree with Drew, I think what Kerry said was highly disrespectful.

I dont think you get it: he didnt say what you think he said.  You misunderstood it, he clarified it.  He was not talking about U.S. troops.

I'm not anti-Kerry, I voted for him actually. Just wondering why he would say something like that. It's confusing. But if he didn't mean it that way, then that's cool.

He wouldn't.  He was taking a shot at Bush, not the troops.  Read it again if you don't understand it.

The man has 3 purple hearts, 1 bronze star and 1 silver star.  Let's be realistic.

What is Bush's military record again? hihi

Find me combat veterans that respect Kerry.  Kerry was a fucking coward who was in the Nam for a month.  He sustained no severe injuries to go with his purple hearts, and had to cry to his Brigade Commander to get his 3rd medal because his direct Commander didn't feel his injury warranted it.  Kerry got the medal so he could get out of Vietnam, plain and simple.  Then the piece of shit comes home and badmouths a war he didn't fuckin fight.  I am a United States Military Officer and Kerry is a piece of shit.  Thank god my oath is to the constitution and not the President cause I would resign if I had to swear allegiance to these pieces of shit.  Kerry is dumber than Bush.  So you dipshits saying his comments were directed at Bush are so fucking clueless it's unreal.  KERRY WAS A D STUDENT IN COLLEGE.  Get it into your heads.  Your hatred of Bush is so intense you ignore the fucking elephant standing in the room.  None of you "liberals" have the balls to serve, you work shit jobs of no real importance and then come hear to spam your bullshit.  Here's a tip, 90% of the dumbshits Kerry was trying to portray our military to be IS YOU and not a one of you is a service member.  Do yourself a favor and get an education.  Then again, they say ignorance is bliss and you dipshits are blissfully happy.

You have to be kidding me.  "Kerry didn't mean what he said", but Bush makes a comment and you distort, contort and exaggerate it to fit whatever conspiracy someone else told you about.  How hypocritical is that?  Pull your heads out of your asses.  I try not to get caught up in this shit, but I am Officer and I have privates under me.  I'll be god damned if I'm gonna let a coward like Kerry degrade them for his political gain.

Wow Flagg, and I didn't think you could get any worse then your prejudiced hate speech in the NJ thread about Gay Rights....This hate spewed diatribe littered with foul language and petty insults is just more proof or your true ignorance.  You want everyone to respect the troops yet you shit all over the military service of a Nam vet.  Truly disgusting.  Shit on the mans political career if you must, but you criticize him for serving his country?  You talk of Kerry degrading the troops, what do you think you are doing by calling a bronze and silver star recipient "a coward". 

Then you throw around the word "liberals" and mention conspiracys as if EVERY non-republican believes in that shit or is as left as Michael Moore.  You tell us to get an education?  You should try to just get a clue.  Tell Max Cleland he is a coward liberal.  Tell John Murtha he "doesn't have the balls" b/c he wants a withdrawal of troops from Iraq.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 12:40:48 AM by HannaHat » Logged

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2006, 12:39:55 AM »

Booker, alot of those names were on the first document posted.  You're avoiding my point.  Lefites on this board like to portray the military as either A.) brainwashed morons who can't distinguish between right and wrong    or   B.) against Bush and his policies.  The reality is that the military BY FAR supports Bush and the war.  Right or wrong, that is their stance.  Personally I was against the war from day one, but we're there now so I'm not going to waste energy disputing why we're there.  People jump into these discussions calling Bush a moron when they possess little more than a high school diploma.  Bush on the other hand has two Ivy-League degrees.  Does that make him super intelligent or right?  Of course not, but hardly a figure people whom have never taken a college level course can point a finger at as their inferior. 

The military goes to great lengths to educate the troops.  Soldiers are encouraged to take higher education.  US Service Members are neither lazy or stupid.  In fact, they're quite the contrary.  Kerry attacked the military, at least that's what his exact words indicate.  You can distort it to say he attacked Bush, but then he'd be insulting himself.  Afterall, if a C student fucked up Iraq, what would a D student do?  Veterans and the military alike are far more supportive of Bush than Kerry, and the polls and statements indicate that.  That's why Kerry has to stoop to calling them stupid - they just don't know any better.

On a final note, I apologize for my language in earlier post.  This is a very personal issue to me, and I get quickly aggitated when people would defend the actions of a man who degrades the troops for personal gain.  Bush is no military hero, but no one tries to portray him as one.

I'm curious who you are referring to as the "lefties" who portray the military in such a poor light.  And who are you referring to that doesn't have anything higher then a high school diploma?  or are these all assumptions you chose to make on your own?  If you don't want to name names, just PM me then. 

Your "oh well too late" attitude with the war is the exact reason we will not win it.  I strongly encourage you to pick up this weeks NEWSWEEK.  there is a FANTASTIC article on Iraq.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2006, 12:47:05 AM »

Um, the guy he was talking about the ENTIRE REST OF THE SPEECH!!!   rofl

Bush isn't stuck in Iraq. He could pull every U.S troop out of Iraq anytime he wanted to with one order.

The U.S. troops are the ones Kerry is talking about!

Your logic is as flawed as RandallFlaggs in the other thread.

You are focusing on ONE sentence.  Kerry was talking about Bush the entire time before that comment was made.  Read his response, read what he said he meant to say, read the rest of the speech. 

And you got to be kidding me that he could pull everyone out with one order.  Really, you're kidding right?  We're NOT stuck in Iraq?  Dude, have you read a paper lately?

Are you even educated Hanna?  Do you have a clue as to what logic even is.  South Park's attempt to get across intelligent points to the masses has obviously failed on you.  You haven't a clue, and I'll be damned if I'll be degraded by someone not even close to the same intellectual level as me.

Why don't we bust out our college grades and compare and contrast  rofl  I like how you try to attack my intelligence instead of discussing what I wrote.  Rather then try to prove "who is smarter" I will simply let you to continue to display your intelligence by lashing out at everyone with a different opinion then yours, cursing every other word, name calling (oooh the dirty "L" word!!!) and your wild assumptions about our jobs, service records, family members and education. 

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2006, 01:13:32 AM »

Um, the guy he was talking about the ENTIRE REST OF THE SPEECH!!!? ?rofl

Bush isn't stuck in Iraq. He could pull every U.S troop out of Iraq anytime he wanted to with one order.

You are focusing on ONE sentence.? Kerry was talking about Bush the entire time before that comment was made.? Read his response, read what he said he meant to say, read the rest of the speech.?

And you got to be kidding me that he could pull everyone out with one order.? Really, you're kidding right?? We're NOT stuck in Iraq?? Dude, have you read a paper lately?

Are you even educated Hanna?? Do you have a clue as to what logic even is.? South Park's attempt to get across intelligent points to the masses has obviously failed on you.? You haven't a clue, and I'll be damned if I'll be degraded by someone not even close to the same intellectual level as me.
.?
Why don't we bust out our college grades and compare and contrast? rofl? I like how you try to attack my intelligence instead of discussing what I wrote.? Rather then try to prove "who is smarter" I will simply let you to continue to display your intelligence by lashing out at everyone with a different opinion then yours, cursing every other word, name calling (oooh the dirty "L" word!!!) and your wild assumptions about our jobs, service records, family members and education.?

How can you expect me to respond intelligently to your post when they lack any real thought.? You say I lack common sense, but you deny that being gay is abnormal.? Then you call me anti-gay, when I clearly stated that I support the right of anyone, regardless of orientation to live how they deem fit.? I try to have a socratic discourse with you, but you reply with one liners and smiley faces.? And my assumptions aren't that far off now are they?? One person has claimed to have been in the service.? I've never made any comment about family members, and since most people possess meaningless jobs I thinks it's safe to correlate that to the members of this board.

But since I'm making wild assumptions, have you ever served?  And what line of work are you in?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 01:15:44 AM by Randall Flagg » Logged
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2006, 01:15:18 AM »

I've never made any comment about family members

You never answered my question, though.

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2006, 01:18:30 AM »

Um, the guy he was talking about the ENTIRE REST OF THE SPEECH!!!? ?rofl

You are focusing on ONE sentence.? Kerry was talking about Bush the entire time before that comment was made.? Read his response, read what he said he meant to say, read the rest of the speech.?

And you got to be kidding me that he could pull everyone out with one order.? Really, you're kidding right?? We're NOT stuck in Iraq?? Dude, have you read a paper lately?

Are you even educated Hanna?? Do you have a clue as to what logic even is.? South Park's attempt to get across intelligent points to the masses has obviously failed on you.? You haven't a clue, and I'll be damned if I'll be degraded by someone not even close to the same intellectual level as me.
.?
Why don't we bust out our college grades and compare and contrast? rofl? I like how you try to attack my intelligence instead of discussing what I wrote.? Rather then try to prove "who is smarter" I will simply let you to continue to display your intelligence by lashing out at everyone with a different opinion then yours, cursing every other word, name calling (oooh the dirty "L" word!!!) and your wild assumptions about our jobs, service records, family members and education.?

How can you expect me to respond intelligently to your post when they lack any real thought.? You say I lack common sense, but you deny that being gay is abnormal.? Then you call me anti-gay, when I clearly stated that I support the right of anyone, regardless of orientation to live how they deem fit.? I try to have a socratic discourse with you, but you reply with one liners and smiley faces.? And my assumptions aren't that far off now are they?? One person has claimed to have been in the service.? I've never made any comment about family members, and since most people possess meaningless jobs I thinks it's safe to correlate that to the members of this board.

But since I'm making wild assumptions, have you ever served?? And what line of work are you in?

That right there shows your ignorance.  Point proven. 

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2006, 01:19:09 AM »

1st off, no one is degrading the troops for personal gain. ?Apparently you just have issues with reading comprehension.

I stated the troops do not know what they are fighting for. ?Do you? ?If so, please tell me exactly what it is specifically we are fighting for in Iraq? WMDs? Democracy for those that never asked for it? ?Does this makes the troops ignorant or brainwahsed? No. ?They are doing their job as they are instructed to do. ?Except their job is a lot harder than most peoples.

Also, please provide statistics and documents to back up your claims (especially the part where you state that most military personnel support Bush and the war). ?Otherwise they are just your opinion and are in fact, useless and just plain ignorant as the rest of your replies seem to be.

Nice defeatist attitude, by the way about your stance on the war. ?You claim you don't support it but since it is already being fought that makes it OK. ?

You make arguments and bring up things that no one previously even stated so in essence you are arguing with yourself.

You attack those you don't know claiming they are uneducated yet you have no clue of anyone's educational background on here. ?You make claims that if someone is a Liberal that they must be uneducated or have a bad job. ?What gives you the right to do so? ?How do YOU know the person answering you doesn't have an MBA or a PHD? ?THINK before you type.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2006, 01:23:00 AM »

Speaking of disrespecting the troops, I found this John McCain quote to be a bit odd:

"I go out to Walter Reed quite often and see these brave young soldiers who have served and sacrificed so much. Many of them have lost limbs, as you know. And it's a very sad thing to see. But at the same time it's very uplifting."

And the candidate against whom he was campaigning?

Tammy Duckworth lost both legs in Iraq.
Brody
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2006, 02:10:13 AM »

Speaking of disrespecting the troops, I found this John McCain quote to be a bit odd:

"I go out to Walter Reed quite often and see these brave young soldiers who have served and sacrificed so much. Many of them have lost limbs, as you know. And it's a very sad thing to see. But at the same time it's very uplifting."

And the candidate against whom he was campaigning?

Tammy Duckworth lost both legs in Iraq.

Does that even make sense? Let see here.. You want to compare John Kerry's quote to a qoute from a man talking about visiting wounded warriors? John Kerry does not even compare to John McCain. A real hero! Spent many years in a enemy pow camp! happened to be in that prison camp when Johnny decided to join the Anti-War movement and turn his back on the men he left behind in Vietnam, Throw his medals on the white house lawn (Disrespecting the uniform and men who wear those medals), Take a trip with Fonda to meat with the enemy.. Which was used against many of the POW in Vietnamese prison camps.

This is not the first time the man has shit on his brothers in arms, and im certain it won't be the last.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2006, 03:32:29 AM »

Does that even make sense? Let see here.. You want to compare John Kerry's quote to a qoute from a man talking about visiting wounded warriors?

Did you give this more than half-a-seconds thought?

The odd part isnt that John McCain talked about visiting wounded warriors (glad youre impressed by that - youd be hard-pressed to find a prominent politician that hasnt), its that he talked about while campaigning against one.  Get it?  He mentions soldiers who have lost limbs while, at that very second, campaigning against a soldier who lost two legs and practically an arm in Iraq.

John Kerrys quote was not about U.S. troops. 
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2006, 03:48:30 AM »

You do know Kerry was? D student right?? Bush at least was a C.? Bush has his MBA too, Kerry doesn't.

I do.. That's why I think the joke about Bush was flawed and _really_ not thought through. But I still believe that that's what it was. A joke about Bush.

To see you go as low as to say you won't bother replying properly just because they're not nearly as intelligent as you, or to use that against people, kinda saddens me, when I compare this to the Randall Flagg I saw at the other 'hot subject' of late. I really think you had some good ideas there based on the information that you had (not saying they were right or wrong, but from your viewpoint they followed a certain logic. But let's not bring that here).

To both sides involved. Do _not_ make this about anything else that it is.. Bringing Vets supportlists (or requesting them), bringing Bush's war records has gone _way_ off topic. It can be said that stuff like that is needed to back up the main argument, but the main argument has yet again been shifted from the topic.

Stay on topic.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:13:18 AM by Skeba » Logged

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2006, 07:41:13 AM »

Well, death is the utmost disrespect is it not?

No it isn't. Especially if you believe in what you are fighting for. That sure is slap in the face comment to WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Korean War veterans and U.S. troops in Iraq. How could you ever say it's just disrepectful all those soldiers who fought and died  in Europe?

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2006, 07:57:28 AM »

Ahh nothing more educated than saying fuck it.....we're there already...why not just keep fighting for um...........what was it.....um weapons of mass destruction....nope wait that's not it.......hmm Al-Qaeda...oh no wait we pretty much caused that to rage on......shit who cares we're here......LETS KILL!

PS...since you're onto judging people by their performances in school....Theodore Kaczynski was a straight A student and Albert Einstein barely spoke until he was 9 years (they thought he was mentally retarded).? You figure how that worked out eh?

Umm Bill... I wasn't the one attacking people's grades to justify a point.? That was John Kerry remember, the reason why the thread was started.? Did I lose you that quickly?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: