Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 04:14:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228014 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOVEMBER 3 - Huntington, WV discussion thread
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOVEMBER 3 - Huntington, WV discussion thread  (Read 48208 times)
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #240 on: November 05, 2006, 06:12:46 AM »

.....both axl and izzy have country elements....even in their song writing..... if you can't notice it, you may not be as well informed to notice it.... songs with izzy/axl country-ish stuff in 'em and sounding : dust n' bones, bad apples, SCOM, you ain't the first, ....just about any of the last 4 songs from LIES...      come on now.. you don' thave to be southern to have the country influence in you... not that he's country-style, but there is an influence, no matter how much you try to deny it, it's there.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #241 on: November 05, 2006, 08:00:19 AM »

Cool to hear Axl performed 'Down On The Farm'. ok

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
lennonsong
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #242 on: November 05, 2006, 03:04:32 PM »

Here's an email I just received, complaining about my Guns concert review.   hihi   rofl smoking beer

"I don't know where you were 15 years ago, but Axl Rose has never been considered the biggest rock star in the business by anyone that matters.  As long as Mick Jagger is breathing, I think he has that crown safely tucked away.  To compare Axl Rose to Mick Jagger would be laughable at best."

Thought you all would enjoy this...
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #243 on: November 05, 2006, 03:06:12 PM »

Funny but sorry to say Axl was the biggest rock star in the early 90's...Thats like saying in 69 "Mic Jagger will never be the biggest rock star compared to Elvis.

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #244 on: November 06, 2006, 04:42:02 AM »

Here's an email I just received, complaining about my Guns concert review.? ?hihi? ?rofl smoking beer

"I don't know where you were 15 years ago, but Axl Rose has never been considered the biggest rock star in the business by anyone that matters.? As long as Mick Jagger is breathing, I think he has that crown safely tucked away.? To compare Axl Rose to Mick Jagger would be laughable at best."

Thought you all would enjoy this...

Elvis is the biggest rock star of all time, not Mick Jagger.

I mean, even if you don't like 'ole E, Elvis is still worshipped in some countries, and his longevity since his death in 1977, is unmatched. He's bigger dead, than some are alive.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #245 on: November 07, 2006, 09:54:16 PM »

Anyone see this write-up?  Also check out the photo gallery.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061105/NEWS01/611050360/1001/NEWS10
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: