Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 07:21:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  I shot the biggest buck of my life today
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I shot the biggest buck of my life today  (Read 21371 times)
pebbles
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2006, 07:42:11 AM »

Cut Randall some slack.? That buck didn't suffer, and Randall didn't waste it by making it a trophy.? Roll Eyes

If hunting never happened, the human species never would have come so far.?

he doesnt want any slack, thats why he put the stupid pictures on here. to get a rise out of the human species that has come soooo far.
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2006, 08:51:57 AM »

Killing animals for fun, how fucking pathetic is that? no and don't give me any of that over population crapp, over here we've got government agencies who take care of that....No need for anyone to go out hunting? ok

Wildlife Death Patrols...

Somehow I find the whole idea scary. Then again, I'm sure those goverment agents hate every minute of it.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2006, 01:47:13 PM »

Shot this bad boy at 7:00 am this morning.? Couldn't be happier.

Ur a c@nt.

Pure and simple

Your so inadequate you need to injure animals

Does a large gun distract you from your small penis?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2006, 02:00:22 PM »

I love animals and loath people who hunt just for the trophy at the end but this is completely different.? Randall hunted for a meal - and he got one.? I find it very strange that someone would get a kick out of killing but I see nothing morally wrong with this and it is definately hypocritical to be outraged and then cook up a nice, juicey steak the next day.? You and me don't like getting our hands dirty because we don't have to - still, someone has to do it for us to get our grub.? We're carnivores.

Would you think differently if he'd shot a rabbit and turned it into a stew?? Maybe not, but maybe you'd find it less offensive because it's not such a beautiful animal.? What do you reakon?
pebbles
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2006, 02:07:56 PM »

Ur a c@nt.

Pure and simple

yes my thoughts exactly. real men dont get a thrill out of killing animals,imo
gnrgnr06
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2006, 02:20:50 PM »

What the hell is wrong with you Pebbles. For christ sake if you dont like it fuck off. He got himself a meal whats wrong with that? I've been hunting before, thats one might fine buck. Wish I had some luck when I hunt but I guess I have to be more patient. anyways nice catch
sandman
Legend

« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2006, 02:21:21 PM »

Ur a c@nt.

Pure and simple

just curious, do you feel tough calling RF a CUNT? (i thought that was against the rules, but who knows anymore).

all this reading about meat has me hungry...i'm going out for some cheesesteaks tonight! ?ok

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2006, 02:27:19 PM »

Being from Newfoundland I've dealt with a bit of criticism based on our seal hunt. ?As Danny pointed out, the majority of the people complaining hate it because they think seals are cute and see brutal images on the news (beating them to death isn't the normal practise). ?And while the pelts are sold for clothing, the meat is eaten, much like a cow. ?They hate the way the seals are killed, but no one gives a shit about the cows because they're ugly. ?We have a tradition here of hunting moose too, and no one cares about that.

If he just shot it for shits and giggles, then yeah, complain, but it's just ridiculous to complain because he shot it. ?Jesus, if you wanna get technical, think of all the trees you killed to build your house. ?They were brutally butchered. ?Doesn't that argument seem silly?

peace

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2006, 03:14:40 PM »

Well, there's a huge gulf between animals and trees but up until then I was with you. ok
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2006, 03:18:59 PM »

Ur a c@nt.

Pure and simple

I may be a cunt, I won't argue that point, although I think I do have a really good nice side as well. ?With regard to my dick, it's above average;, about 7.5 inches. ?Although I don't spend alot of time thinking about my dick, maybe you're projecting your inadequicies on me? ?Anyway, no I don't enjoy harming animals. ?As someone stated earlier, I get a lump in my throat everytime I take a deer. ?But unless you're a vegan (and even then you'd still be killing animals that would harm your crops - grain harvesters don't just cut the wheat you know) you're a fucking hypocrite that lives in a delusional world behind a thin curtain. ?My deer hunting methods are alot more humane than the animal factories that you get your chicken, pork and beef from. ?So Izzy..... you can go fuck yourself with your small cock that you try to make up for with your psuedo intelligence. ?How's that history degree working genius?
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2006, 03:32:20 PM »

I love animals and loath people who hunt just for the trophy at the end but this is completely different.? Randall hunted for a meal - and he got one.? I find it very strange that someone would get a kick out of killing but I see nothing morally wrong with this and it is definately hypocritical to be outraged and then cook up a nice, juicey steak the next day.? You and me don't like getting our hands dirty because we don't have to - still, someone has to do it for us to get our grub.? We're carnivores.

Would you think differently if he'd shot a rabbit and turned it into a stew?? Maybe not, but maybe you'd find it less offensive because it's not such a beautiful animal.? What do you reakon?

That aimed at me?

He killed an animal with a rifle (oh the skill involved!) then came on a GNR message board to gloat as if what he'd done required skill and as if we should be impressed by his primate behaviour

Congratualtions you can weild a rifle!

But he didnt do it because he likes to kill things! No, he had an excuse, what was it?

Controlling the animal population?

No?

Whats the other classic that gets rolled out in these instances?

For food? Yeah thats always a good one to use, a real classic, i'll remember that one.

I assume in hick county there are no shops?

People that want to eat go to a shop. People that want to kill go to the forest, or a dark alley

You might not be able to see the difference, but trust me, its there

Quick! To the bandwagon!
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2006, 03:35:15 PM »

?With regard to my dick, it's above average;, about 7.5 inches. ?

That is without question the HTGTH quote of the year. ?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2006, 03:37:03 PM »

I may be a cunt, I won't argue that point, although I think I do have a really good nice side as well.  With regard to my dick, it's above average;, about 7.5 inches.  Although I don't spend alot of time thinking about my dick, maybe you're projecting your inadequicies on me?  Anyway, no I don't enjoy harming animals.  As someone stated earlier, I get a lump in my throat everytime I take a deer.  But unless you're a vegan (and even then you'd still be killing animals that would harm your crops - grain harvesters don't just cut the wheat you know) you're a fucking hypocrite that lives in a delusional world behind a thin curtain.  My deer hunting methods are alot more humane than the animal factories that you get your chicken, pork and beef from.  So Izzy..... you can go fuck yourself with your small cock that you try to make up for with your psuedo intelligence.  How's that history degree working genius?

Big dick, small words and a gun.

Can somebody report this to the server? This is naughty naughty, I'm hurt, offended and somebody should shut this place down.

With regard to my dick, it's above average;, about 7.5 inches. 

That is without question the HTGTH quote of the year. 

I agree. It's like he took it straight from his resume.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2006, 03:37:43 PM »

You mean the lie of the century!  hihi

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2006, 03:38:28 PM »

This is 7.5 inches:

(                                                                   )

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2006, 03:41:59 PM »

This is 7.5 inches:

(                                                                   )

Its "fuzzy math"  rofl

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2006, 03:42:29 PM »

Izzy you are so out there you're on another planet. ?tell me where I can buy venison at? ?Cause in America, it's extremely rare to find in a market because of Health inspection reasons. ?When it is found, it is extremely exspensive. ?You live in a fairy tale world where food magically appears on your plate each night. ?You somehow have the moral highground because you buy your food already killed, processed and packaged up all nice and pretty? ?You're a bleeding heart stooge (thanks BF) with no grasp on reality. ?I'll add this discussion to the one last year when you defended the way the arab world treats women, because you didn't want to take a stand. ?You really have no clue and I hope no one takes you serious.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2006, 03:46:22 PM »

Big dick, small words and a gun.

Can somebody report this to the server? This is naughty naughty, I'm hurt, offended and somebody should shut this place down.

I had nothing to do with your forum being shut down, I told you this already.  Although maybe if you weren't such blatant assholes who went to great lengths to offend others it wouldn't have happened.  Cause someone else did exactly what you've been doing for months, they went to great lengths to get to you and they sure did.  So please, don't lump me in with something I had nothing to do with.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2006, 03:48:26 PM »

With regard to my dick, it's above average;, about 7.5 inches.?

That is without question the HTGTH quote of the year.?

You mean the lie of the century!? hihi

I'm not going to debate the size of my dick here.  I only stated it as stab at Izzy.  It's not my fault you were all cursed with tiny dicks and the thought of an average sized penis seems absurd and impossible to you.
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2006, 03:58:12 PM »

I may be a cunt, I won't argue that point,

That would be wise

although I think I do have a really good nice side as well.

Tell it to the deer

Although I don't spend alot of time thinking about my dick, maybe you're projecting your inadequicies on me?

If its not a small dick why else would you hunt deer and brag about it on a GNR forum? Insanity?

Anyway, no I don't enjoy harming animals.

No?

I shot the biggest buck of my life today

Your words? On a GNR message board? Sounds like gloating to me. Sounds like pride to me. Sounds like enjoyment from the result to me.

But wait, your ashamed by this act nature forced you to do

Right?

Your ashamed?

As someone stated earlier, I get a lump in my throat everytime I take a deer.

From behind?

In all seriousness, you get a lump in ur throat from killing a deer u plan to eat? ?hihi

At least have the courage of your convictions, kill it, brag about it - and dont apolagise

But unless you're a vegan

Maybe I am?

(and even then you'd still be killing animals that would harm your crops - grain harvesters don't just cut the wheat you know)

What curious logic. You kill for fun but thats the same as killing animals existing soley as a source of food?

you're a fucking hypocrite

How so? When have i been killing animals for fun?

that lives in a delusional world

Guilty on that one.

I do imagine i'm in a world of decent, honest and intelligent people

Honestly if thats not delusional i cant imagine what is

behind a thin curtain.

Us liberal nujobs dont need curtains, we have ivory towers known for their excellent heat storage, generated by tidal power

My deer hunting methods are alot more humane than the animal factories that you get your chicken, pork and beef from.

Oh thats okay then!

Honestly, why defend what you do?

Have the guts, have the balls to say 'yes, i killed that deer, i did it because i wanted to, and now i will eat it and i have no moral qualms about it and i came here to gloat'

You dont even believe in what you do

How's that history degree working genius?

Rather nicely actually, history is as much about expression as it is about the past. I can show people like you up as primitive and savage without even breaking a sweat

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: