Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 04:25:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227941 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  I shot the biggest buck of my life today
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I shot the biggest buck of my life today  (Read 21355 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2006, 03:58:48 PM »

With regard to my dick, it's above average;, about 7.5 inches. 

That is without question the HTGTH quote of the year. 

You mean the lie of the century!  hihi

I'm not going to debate the size of my dick here.  I only stated it as stab at Izzy.  It's not my fault you were all cursed with tiny dicks and the thought of an average sized penis seems absurd and impossible to you.

HAHAH dude settle down, it was a joke (much like your penis).  hihi

I'm actually with you on the hunting thing.  Never done it, have had an interest in giving it a try, but never a strong desire.  When push came to shove I don't know if I could pull the trigger.  But those who can, god bless ya.  Even if its just for sport -  to each their own.  To those who say hunting is mean and evil and wrong, most (not all) are total hyprocrites who love their hamburgers and hot dogs and leather shoes etc....

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2006, 04:01:20 PM »

How did this go from someone proud of the size of the buck he shot to needing to be proud of the size of his dick? ?confused

Not only am I happy that I get venison from a dead deer, but it's one less that will run out in front of me while driving. ?ok

Why don't you just....
pebbles
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2006, 04:03:37 PM »

What the hell is wrong with you Pebbles. For christ sake if you dont like it fuck off. He got himself a meal whats wrong with that? I've been hunting before, thats one might fine buck. Wish I had some luck when I hunt but I guess I have to be more patient. anyways nice catch
excuse me gnrgnr what the fuck ever---you can fuck off asshole. i gave my opinion which is much kinder than any other on here so jump on there ass and take a ride!!!!!!!!!
gnrgnr06
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2006, 04:04:35 PM »

Christ you guys are pussies. Hes going to eat the deer for godsake. I assume Izzy is a Vegatarian and I do agree with Izzy on some points leave the guy alone. He not killing the animal just for the sake of it. He is going to eat it too why start all of this fighting for no reason?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2006, 04:11:33 PM »

I had nothing to do with your forum being shut down,

I didn't say you did. But I am making fun of the crybaby who "reported" my naughty posts.

Cause someone else did exactly what you've been doing for months, they went to great lengths to get to you and they sure did. 

They didn't "get me", as I am already up and running and already blasting them again.

I'm not going to debate the size of my dick here.

Oh no, please do.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 04:14:19 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2006, 04:21:38 PM »

You're a nob, does it make you feel big to shoot a magnificent animal like a buck?

That's a hatrick for Doull
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2006, 04:26:05 PM »

i'm smiting gnrgnr06 for the snipe at Pebbles because that was totally uncalled for - also axl_rose_700 for that last comment which gave no contribution to the debate. ?Everyone else gets off - for now. ?Any more insults thrown will result in smitage of Biblical proportions.  I know there's a few double standards in there somewhere but i'm just too busy to look for them all now.

If anyone has any complaints then PM me about them and i'll do my best to be interested.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2006, 05:09:47 PM »

Izzy you are so out there you're on another planet.

From you atleast, yes

Visit Earth when u can, but come during summer, better weather

tell me where I can buy venison at?

er...shop?

Cause in America, it's extremely rare to find in a market because of Health inspection reasons.

I can see where this is going...

When it is found, it is extremely exspensive.?

More or less expensive than a good eduction in your state?

Doesnt seem you can afford either

I am wondering what the point your building to is likely to be - u must kill to eat?

You live in a fairy tale world where food magically appears on your plate each night.

we use 'money' instead of magic, but i'm sure the principle is the same confused

I've always thought siberian tiger was a real delicay - shops wont sell it, bastards says it endangered - should i just shoot one, it would be for food, would that be okay?

You somehow have the moral highground because you buy your food already killed, processed and packaged up all nice and pretty?

Well that and my considerably more refind sense of morality and decency

You're a bleeding heart stooge (thanks BF) with no grasp on reality.

and in ur reality the most viable method of getting food is shooting something?
 ?
I'll add this discussion to the one last year when you defended the way the arab world treats women, because you didn't want to take a stand.

Oh that takes me back - as i remember i said we had no right to condemn anothers culture when our own countries were saturated with discrimination, something about 'people in glass houses....'

You really have no clue

about what?

That we must kill to survive?

What the devil is your point?

That sometimes we must get our hands dirty to eat?

and I hope no one takes you serious.

I'm hoping i get less laughs than your 7.5 ''inch'' penis.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2006, 05:23:15 PM »

I'm hoping i get less laughs than your 7.5 ''inch'' penis.

I sorry, us stupid amerikan no understand complex metric system.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2006, 03:34:54 AM »

My dog killed a hedgehog once.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2006, 03:38:36 AM »

My dog killed a hedgehog once.

With a gun?

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2006, 03:40:50 AM »

no, with a chainsaw.

Then again my dog is one mean puppy, here's a  pic.

Can't you just feel the evil in her?

Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2006, 03:51:12 AM »

Your vicious pooch is no replacement for the true measurement of manhood. So Bud Fox must ask: How big is your cock?

Randall Flagg says he has a .75 inch unit, and he's 100 percent man (ask Brody.)

Can you top that?

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2006, 03:59:32 AM »

well, surely you must know that I and D both got a 40 inches cock and thus we can only jerk off, since it's imposible to get it "in" really.

I also killed a bear with it once.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 07:12:39 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2006, 08:20:01 AM »

Your vicious pooch is no replacement for the true measurement of manhood. So Bud Fox must ask: How big is your cock?

Randall Flagg says he has a .75 inch unit, and he's 100 percent man (ask Brody.)

Can you top that?

Actually it's .075 inches Bud.  But whenever Brody comes out of the shower it spikes to a massive .090.  However, I almost hit .1 inches when I think of you.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2006, 09:40:17 AM »

This post is for all you animal activist/? hipocrites. For all you people who eat meat. For all you people that? wear products that came from animals. For all you people that use buety and heatlh products that were tested on animals.

Hey just to give an update to all you animal activist.? I shot and killed 2 does this Saturday. Yum Yum.? drool I shot both of them right in the lungs.? One shot each.? I gutted them, then? hanged them for a day and then yesterday I skun them out( ripped there skin off) . Cut them up in little pieces for my feezer. Freezer is full.? drool Now we will have some 100% natural healthy meat to eat all year. drool

Yum Yum

And this post is 100% true, just the facts.

With the nice long season we have this year I have time to get a few more.? You can call me names, you can protest, you can cry but have and I will kill deer every year for food first, second fun and good times with my family and freinds.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 09:42:52 AM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2006, 09:47:06 AM »

This post is for all you animal activist/? hipocrites. For all you people who eat meat. For all you people that? wear products that came from animals. For all you people that use buety and heatlh products that were tested on animals.

Hey just to give an update to all you animal activist.? I shot and killed 2 does this Saturday. Yum Yum.? drool I shot both of them right in the lungs.? One shot each.? I gutted them, then? hanged them for a day and then yesterday I skun them out( ripped there skin off) . Cut them up in little pieces for my feezer. Freezer is full.? drool Now we will have some 100% natural healthy meat to eat all year. drool

Yum Yum

And this post is 100% true, just the facts.

With the nice long season we have this year I have time to get a few more.? You can call me names, you can protest, you can cry but have and I will kill deer every year for food first, second fun and good times with my family and freinds.

I shot a Doe Saturday too.? She was close enough for me to try a neck shot, and boy did I pull it off.? I hit right in the tissue and arteries.? I never saw an exit wound so big.? Hail to the power of the 30-06!
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2006, 09:55:46 AM »

Izzy,

Humans are a part of the food chain.

Each state in the US has its own conseravtion program for wildlife, they control the hunting and they also control the bag limits.

Hunters are a neccassary part of the ecosystem. The alternative has been coyotes / fishers / bob cats and other predators. This has been done in my state where I live becuase the deer population is out of control in some areas, mainly where there are alot of humans, which also means family dogs and cats or farm chickens and other animals have been getting killed by these presators.

I have seen kill floors were the burger you eat has been killed and let me tell you, us hunters are more humane in what we do when we shoot animals. . Remember the store bought meat is and alwasy was just meat. It never had a life. Raised for one purpose. Alot of them sick or mistreated.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2006, 10:01:25 AM »

Where I'm at we have to use shotguns. I use a 12 guage 3" magnums Federal sabot slug. Mine were about 30 yards away when I shot them.  They ran only 15 yards and dropped. Running dead. both lung shots on mine. 

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2006, 10:27:39 AM »

no, with a chainsaw.

Then again my dog is one mean puppy, here's a? pic.

Can't you just feel the evil in her?

That dog sure looks tasty.? ? rofl  You better hope Wandall Fudd doesn't have his wifle awound.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 10:42:04 AM by bill213 » Logged

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: