Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 14, 2024, 04:10:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228037 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  GNR dont owe us anything
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR dont owe us anything  (Read 11364 times)
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2006, 01:23:40 PM »

I honestly belive axl is doing all this just to keep us and the rest of the world sucked in. Its a great marketing tool. actually its brilliant.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2006, 01:23:54 PM »

They do owe us, they owe us an explanation, its that simple. If the album isnt released this year (which it wont be, just not enough time), then they owe the fans an explanation why.

They owe you NOTHING. ?If you were really as unhappy with Axl as you pretend to be, you'd quit listening to them, seeing shows and posting on their forums. ?But admit it... you're really quite happy with the way things are going.

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2006, 01:31:20 PM »

They owe you NOTHING. ?If you were really as unhappy with Axl as you pretend to be, you'd quit listening to them, seeing shows and posting on their forums. ?But admit it... you're really quite happy with the way things are going.

I love GNR's music, I enjoy seeing them live and I like this new band, but that doesnt mean im going to just blindly follow Axl and kiss his ass every chance I get. He told us it would be out in 2006, now if something happened and it doesnt get released then I can deal with that, and long as he at least releases a statement as to why its been delayed.

I dont like to be lied to, especially by someone I admire, so it will bother me quite a bit if Axl decides to just not say anything. Axl is probably the greatest frontman ever, but he is human, and he does fuck up, and I believe that is exactly what he is doing right now.

You are just a tool, plain and simple, Axl says jump and you say how high.
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2006, 01:31:54 PM »

I mean its just a record after all
==> NO it isn't:

1. it's a GN'R record ?Wink
2. it's the most anticipated and expensive album EVER

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2006, 01:33:03 PM »

Yes they owe us fans a record.  After 15yrs of waiting I would like record.  They owe me at least.  beer
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2006, 01:33:22 PM »

I love GNR's music, I enjoy seeing them live and I like this new band, but that doesnt mean im going to just blindly follow Axl and kiss his ass every chance I get. He told us it would be out in 2006, now if something happened and it doesnt get released then I can deal with that, and long as he at least releases a statement as to why its been delayed.

I dont like to be lied to, especially by someone I admire, so it will bother me quite a bit if Axl decides to just not say anything. Axl is probably the greatest frontman ever, but he is human, and he does fuck up, and I believe that is exactly what he is doing right now.

God damn right I would. ?HOW HIGH, SIR? ?So why don't you just quit supporting the band already? ?If, like you said, Axl's "lied" about an "album" coming out "soon," then you'd have real cause to feel betrayed and pissed off. ?So hit the road already and quit bitching. ?

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
mahimahi23
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2006, 01:38:03 PM »

God damn right I would. ?HOW HIGH, SIR? ?So why don't you just quit supporting the band already? ?If, like you said, Axl's "lied" about an "album" coming out "soon," then you'd have real cause to feel betrayed and pissed off. ?So hit the road already and quit bitching. ?

You're pathetic.

And if every fan who is a little irked right now was to just say fuck it and leave, there would be no more GNR.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2006, 02:08:30 PM »

judging by your posts you are one naive axlite, blindly following him, loving everything he does.... Roll Eyes

you do know how a certain man during '40-'45 got such a huge following don't ya?
Bang Bang
Rocker

Free speech?

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2006, 08:15:23 PM »

GNR don't owe us anything.  It's a perfect crime.

Keep in mind that none of us owes them anything either.  If the album is not released in 2006 without a valid explanation, then you will have been lied to.  Its your choice if that offends you or not.

The last beautiful free soul on this planet!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: