Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 06:11:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  8 Weeks to Go
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 8 Weeks to Go  (Read 56061 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2007, 09:59:08 AM »

Since non of us have any contact with axl , and company , what constitutes as " going along exactly as planned" ,  Jarmo ?

Well, there were reports that Axl was working on it in some newspaper a few days ago. Axl himself said ther were minor additions that needed to be done.

To me it looks like things are moving along.

As soon as there's more news, I'm sure we'll hear it. Just like Axl said.

For the people out there who are upset that there's no updates: Just relax. If you can't bear with this, take a break. Come back at the beginning of March and see what's going on.

That way the rest of us don't have to read your complaints every week until the album's released.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2007, 10:04:06 AM »

Exactly because I sure as hell don't need to read about it.? I think to be honest with you, a tour announcement is more important then any CD updates, I'm pretty happy when I read about the band touring ! 

I say that because while the band is touring, we can see them, we know what's going on.  But behind the scenes, we see nothing, and know nothing.

The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2007, 10:29:41 AM »

Since non of us have any contact with axl , and company , what constitutes as " going along exactly as planned" ,? Jarmo ?

For the people out there who are upset that there's no updates: Just relax. If you can't bear with this, take a break. Come back at the beginning of March and see what's going on.

/jarmo

That's probably the best advice out there. Looking at the poll results on HTGTH's main page, some of you seriously need to take a step back. Listening to GN'R daily?? nervous

Don't worry about when it's gonna be released. Walk away, move on with your lives, and when it is released, just drop in to your local record store and buy it.

Don't dwell on when it's coming out or not coming out.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2007, 10:35:15 AM »

That's probably the best advice out there. Looking at the poll results on HTGTH's main page, some of you seriously need to take a step back. Listening to GN'R daily?? nervous

haha I know isn't that insane? 3100 out of 3700 people listen to GnR every single day? that is fucking scary shit hihi nervous

anythinggoes
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2007, 10:36:00 AM »

Since non of us have any contact with axl , and company , what constitutes as " going along exactly as planned" ,? Jarmo ?

/jarmo

Don't worry about when it's gonna be released. Walk away, move on with your lives, and when it is released, just drop in to your local record store and buy it.

Don't dwell on when it's coming out or not coming out.

i cant help listening to Gnr Daily its my ringtone for my mobile plus here in England they seem to be on radio once a day again
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2007, 10:47:35 AM »

he says a date and everyone here automatically says "but it will probly be another 2 weeks after this date".
If the man says something he should stick by his word.

This is what I was thinking dude. beer

Pretty pathetic and I have the right to say that, because I've been a GNR fan since they first came out. rant Angry

So, everyone, can suck on that!!! nervous puke

EditEmbarrassedThis post wasn't me being negative either.

How long you have been a fan doesnt mean you have the right to say that. Being right (which you are) gives you the right to say that.

i agree with all three of you, when axl gives a date, he should stick by his word.? and guess what?? even if the album comes out in september, he'll be sticking by his word.? what part of "tentative" don't you understand?? have you read the letter?? they're doing everything in their power to get it out on the 6th.? that might not be possible.? thats why people "automatically" start talking about dates farther back, and thats why its called a "tentative" release date.? the point of the letter is that all the cards are on the table from now on.? they're doing their best to meet the date and they'll keep us posted on any developments/changes.

I should just say that the above post from me no longer applies as it was a misguided way of trying to say that people shouldnt whine if the release is later than the tentative date axl gave, and i (wrongly?) assumed the poster before me to be saying the same thing.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2007, 11:51:04 AM »

Since non of us have any contact with axl , and company , what constitutes as " going along exactly as planned" ,  Jarmo ?

Well, there were reports that Axl was working on it in some newspaper a few days ago. Axl himself said ther were minor additions that needed to be done.

That way the rest of us don't have to read your complaints every week until the album's released.  ok

/jarmo

I am sorry I am not complaining , but it seems that 75% posters on this board are ...so when you refer to " WE" that is the minority. And you should address the 75%
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2007, 12:22:50 PM »

Attention everyone, especially you negative-minded posters....... nervous Shocked nervous

Axl said the album would be out so therefore, the album will be out. yes

That being said, shut the fuck up and just live your lives until said album is out. rant Angry

Thank you very fucking much for your co-operation in this matter!!! hihi beer
acompleteunknown
Rocker

I got a message for you...

« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2007, 01:48:55 PM »

This is only mid-early-January.  And the release would be about eight weeks away.  I know that's the time-frame that Axl gave...but just because we haven't had an update doesn't mean that nothing is going on.  Most of the labels were all on vacation until this week.  this is the point they are sitting down and figuring out what is going to be happening in the next few months.  Even if everything went exactly as planned, I doubt we would hear anything until early Feb.

What are the Eleven Best songs by....

http://goodbadunknown.blogspot.com/
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2007, 01:57:33 PM »

Im thinking a June-July release date would make more sense. Either way im pretty confident that the album will be out this year, if not, we will definatly hear something official from axl.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
kingaxl
Banned
Rocker

im no prophet but i can tell you somethin!!!!!

« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2007, 02:25:20 PM »

jarmo doesnt know more shit than the rest of us!!! and you could upate your site a lil bit by changin the download  hihi

she took my sperm without my permission!!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2007, 03:00:52 PM »

/jarmo

I am sorry I am not complaining , but it seems that 75% posters on this board are ...so when you refer to " WE" that is the minority. And you should address the 75%

"We" the ones who aren't complaining. I don't think we're in the minority. There's a lot of people who don't complain at all, they just don't post that much.

But there's a little group who are posting and are more than happy to keep complaining week after week.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2007, 03:11:11 PM »

i dont think people mean updates as in "we're still working on it hang in there" since the letter states that if things go wrong as in a delay or something we will be notified. i think most people believe that if things really are going as planned we should be seeing promotion soon as well as rumors abouit the single and filming of the video etc. but theres still time.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2007, 03:15:24 PM »

You know whats a good idea is for people to order Chinese food for the album release party, and have just an awesome time eating chinese food while listening to the album.

Cause honestly who is going to get invited to an album release party by the band?

That way you can be like oh this album is killer pass the chicken balls or give me the teriyaki chicken awesome...

beer

Fuck All Y'all
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2007, 03:17:25 PM »

But there's a little group who are posting and are more than happy to keep complaining week after week.

/jarmo

Hmmmmm.............          nervous   

I've been noticing this current trend too, oh wise one.   Wink   hihi   Kiss

Perhaps, in your infinite wisdom, "this little group" should be banished to the trash can permanently.   Shocked   nervous   confused   beer   rofl
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2007, 03:30:03 PM »

whatever happens, dont forget that GNR cancelled their last few dates.  i think from that point on nobody should have to worry about CD not coming out  peace
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2007, 03:41:00 PM »

Hey guys ?

Happier than shit I posted a thread about Axl working on the album in LV. The response the thread got you'd think I posted that he said he gave up and threw all the masters in the trash.

So I'm gonna let loose. Crucify me if you want. ?Whatever... fuck you.

?People shit all over the thread "what! not done yet" "more recording?" fuck this, fuck that" "what's your source?" "it will never come out march 6th"... till a mod (I'm assuming Jarmo pulled the plug, he was online at the time and I don't blame him). A few times I posted "come guy's this great news just what Axl wrote..."things are going on" fuck awsome but time after time the thread was just shit on.

I spend a lot of time here but don't post that much and hardly ever a new thread I'm definatley not a high profile poster....but I'd like to know.

"What the fuck are most of you thinking ?"

Axl is a fuckin Rockstar!

? You think he gets up, eats his fuckin Cheerios in the morning thinking "Holy Fuck I better e-mail Jarmo at HTGTH and tell tell those fuckers what's going or they will rip me a new virtual asshole". (Yeah they are threatening to not buy the album when it comes out) - Fat fuckin chance I say.

The guy has everything he has (which is a fuckin lot) rolling on this album man. He seems to be fuckin cool as a witch's tit....don't you think he has other things to worry about than us/this message board?

? He's releasing the most expensive album ever, trying to recreate or reform (for lack of a better word) one of the biggest bands ever. The pressure must incredible....Let's see some other high profile singer try what Axls doing. They would say "I wouldn't do it out of respect of my former band members". ?But honestly it's because they don't have the balls Axl does.

? Now re-negotiating probably the most important deal of his career(with the record company) he is looking for Managment.... yeah it's his own fault he canned Merk, but don't you think he had his reasons? Don't you think it was with the best intentions for CD and the new band? do you think it was to fuck himself in the knee?

There is probably more tour planning going on.

Have any of you guys seen a picture of his woman? If I was going out with her (Sasha) I know I'd be here less.

A fuckin' Fire is close to engulfing his house. ?

?Not that he doesn't care his letter showed us that he does. But fuck it seems like everyone wants an update breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Get a fuckin' grip on reality. It's gonna be a great GNR Year.

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2007, 03:54:51 PM »

Hmmmmm.............          nervous   

I've been noticing this current trend too, oh wise one.   Wink   hihi   Kiss

Perhaps, in your infinite wisdom, "this little group" should be banished to the trash can permanently.   Shocked   nervous   confused   beer   rofl
You've been "banished to the trash can" quite a few times yourself, but always manage to sneak back in. Before you know it, you'll be back to your little bitchfests about me and mikegiuliana in every post.
That being said, shut the fuck up and just live your lives until said album is out. rant Angry
Please take Axl's advice.

As far as the discussion in this thread goes, I dont see why anyone would go into panic mode yet. We knew it wasn't finished yet. Axl said so himself. So the fact that there are a few things left to do isn't really shocking or a sign of the apocalypse.

bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2007, 03:58:25 PM »

That way the rest of us don't have to read your complaints every week until the album's released.? ok

/jarmo

So why *do* we have to read these complaints? ?Can't any threads that focus on "what's the band doing RIGHT NOW?," and "The album will be out ___" be deleted altogether, or merged with the main thread that exists in Dead Horse? ?Surely, there's not enough news or legitimate information at this point to warrant anymore asinine threads on the subject...

Jarmo - I'm far from implying you need to justify your actions as to how threads are established or altered - I'm just genuinely curious as to why these threads keep popping up and staying in place.
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2007, 04:03:40 PM »

Hey guys   

Happier than shit I posted a thread about Axl working on the album in LV. The response the thread got you'd think I posted that he said he gave up and threw all the masters in the trash.

So I'm gonna let loose. Crucify me if you want.  Whatever... fuck you.

People shit all over the thread "what! not done yet" "more recording?" fuck this, fuck that" "what's your source?" "it will never come out march 6th"... till a mod (I'm assuming Jarmo pulled the plug, he was online at the time and I don't blame him). A few times I posted "come guy's this great news just what Axl wrote..."things are going on" fuck awsome but time after time the thread was just shit on.

I spend a lot of time here but don't post that much and hardly ever a new thread I'm definatley not a high profile poster....but I'd like to know.

"What the fuck are most of you thinking ?"

Axl is a fuckin Rockstar!

You think he gets up, eats his fuckin Cheerios in the morning thinking "Holy Fuck I better e-mail Jarmo at HTGTH and tell tell those fuckers what's going or they will rip me a new virtual asshole". (Yeah they are threatening to not buy the album when it comes out) - Fat fuckin chance I say.

The guy has everything he has (which is a fuckin lot) rolling on this album man. He seems to be fuckin cool as a witch's tit....don't you think he has other things to worry about than us/this message board?

He's releasing the most expensive album ever, trying to recreate or reform (for lack of a better word) one of the biggest bands ever. The pressure must incredible....Let's see some other high profile singer try what Axls doing. They would say "I wouldn't do it out of respect of my former band members".  But honestly it's because they don't have the balls Axl does.

Now re-negotiating probably the most important deal of his career(with the record company) he is looking for Managment.... yeah it's his own fault he canned Merk, but don't you think he had his reasons? Don't you think it was with the best intentions for CD and the new band? do you think it was to fuck himself in the knee?

There is probably more tour planning going on.

Have any of you guys seen a picture of his woman? If I was going out with her (Sasha) I know I'd be here less.

A fuckin' Fire is close to engulfing his house. 

Not that he doesn't care his letter showed us that he does. But fuck it seems like everyone wants an update breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Get a fuckin' grip on reality. It's gonna be a great GNR Year.

great. Perfect.  ok

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: