Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 09:03:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Who's going to win the Super Bowl on Sunday?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who's going to win the Super Bowl on Sunday?  (Read 13257 times)
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2007, 10:47:31 PM »

Indy wins 27- 17

Shocked

Pretty close big guy!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2007, 11:02:34 PM »

I Ha ve won two straight Football Pick Em Games on the sports forum I post at.

We start at the beginning of the season picking winners and keep standings.

I made it to the Super Bowl again and Won for the 2nd straight year.

I am like Brandon Lang on "Two For The Money"  hihi

Wish I had put a couple hundred on the Colts. ok

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2007, 11:03:34 PM »

Prince was pretty good at the halftime show, I have no fuckin clue why he played so many cover songs, That had me puzzled.

The sound wasnt real great either, U could tell the rain messed up their soundcheck. I am just glad no one fell or anything.

Prince did sing well and rip on the guitar, so I was pleased. just wish he hadnt played so many covers.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2007, 11:25:51 PM »

Prince was pretty good at the halftime show, I have no fuckin clue why he played so many cover songs, That had me puzzled.

The sound wasnt real great either, U could tell the rain messed up their soundcheck. I am just glad no one fell or anything.

Prince did sing well and rip on the guitar, so I was pleased. just wish he hadnt played so many covers.

Think he olayed the cover cause they suited the situation better then some of his own stuff does. Prince 's songs are fucking great but not very sport anthemin.

glad tony and the colts won . Good god Grossman played about as shit as any QB in the super bowl could play.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2007, 03:28:00 AM »

Think he olayed the cover cause they suited the situation better then some of his own stuff does. Prince 's songs are fucking great but not very sport anthemin.

glad tony and the colts won . Good god Grossman played about as shit as any QB in the super bowl could play.

Prince was OK.

I was hoping the Colts would lose, but it is nice to see that Tony got a ring as a coach.

Grossman has been wildly inconsistent this season.? His single-game passer rating has been, week by week, 98.6, 148.0, 64.9, 100.5, 101.2, 10.2, 137.4, 36.8, 105.7, 81.4, 23.7, 1.3, 114.4, 104.3, 80.4, 0.0. Total: 73.9, 24th in the NFL.

And Grossman had a horrible superbowl, but people forget it was only his (i think) 24th career start. He has played eratic all year, showing spots of greatness followed by horriffic play. Much like a young rookie quarterback. Unlike everyone else in the world I belive the verdict is still out on Grossman. He may still develop to be a decent quarteback. I'm anxious to see how he performs next year in what may be only his second full season. That is if he can stay healthy. I think some of the problems he has can be attributed to lack of experience. But only time will tell.? smoking
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 03:32:19 AM by High_times » Logged

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2007, 05:37:45 AM »

i loved prince something i was very shoked at....i loved his covers and his guitar was spiggin awsome! a was sat in bed watching when he started best of you i was like :S thats not prince lol

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2007, 07:25:17 AM »

Too bad...

I only watched the first quarter and went to bed...confident.

When I woke up this morning, I read the bad news. Now I know better not to bet anymore money on football  Sad
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2007, 06:37:51 PM »

Too bad...

I only watched the first quarter and went to bed...confident.

When I woke up this morning, I read the bad news. Now I know better not to bet anymore money on football? Sad

U should've listened to me. ok

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2007, 08:54:52 PM »

What did you expect? That was  his  record.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2007, 07:16:53 AM »

Congratulations to the Indianapolis Colts in their Superbowl win!  beer

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
sandman
Legend

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2007, 03:56:12 PM »

i've never had less of a gut feeling about a game than i do this one. i have no guess as to what will happen.

there's too many variables at play that could quickly change the course of the game....

1. will the colts be able to sustain drives against the great bears D?
2. will grossman turn the ball over 3 times?
3. will peyton choke?
4. where the hell is marvin harrison?
5. will heston make a game changing return?
6. will the bears D score a TD?

for me, this is just a tough game to predict. but gun to my head, i'd say Colts win 23-9.

that was one of the craziest games i've seen.

one thing that shocked me and i didn't really consider....indy's ability to run the ball. that was the key, and totally unexpected. although i do think the bears offense shares the blame for not giving the D any rest.

and as it turned out, it was the colts D that ended up scoring a TD.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: