Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 12:14:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off  (Read 83098 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2008, 07:33:12 PM »

^ rofl

just to be sure it is on again Tomarrow righr?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2008, 09:18:01 PM »

T3 is on TV right now - I don't get why some people HATE this movie so much.  I think its pretty good.  Always watch it when I catch it on TV.

It's  pretty good for a no brainer summer action flick with good explosions. Something you watch bewteen Independence day and Pearl Harbour.

As a sequel for Cameron's Terminators which actually had lots of debht  beneath the action it is  an insult.

The bad guy(or gal) in T3 was just..fucking stupid. Not one bit of menace in her.Or logic. She wasn't "sci-fi-credible" in same way T-1000 was in T2.
Actor of John Connor sucks.
One liners are forced and suck.
None of the characters connect.
The graveyard scene looks insanely bad.
...It's a stupid movie.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 09:45:15 PM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2008, 09:31:21 PM »

^ rofl

just to be sure it is on again Tomarrow righr?

Yes monday night 9/8central.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2008, 04:17:18 AM »

T3 is on TV right now - I don't get why some people HATE this movie so much.  I think its pretty good.  Always watch it when I catch it on TV.

It's  pretty good for a no brainer summer action flick with good explosions. Something you watch bewteen Independence day and Pearl Harbour.

As a sequel for Cameron's Terminators which actually had lots of debht  beneath the action it is  an insult.

The bad guy(or gal) in T3 was just..fucking stupid. Not one bit of menace in her.Or logic. She wasn't "sci-fi-credible" in same way T-1000 was in T2.
Actor of John Connor sucks.
One liners are forced and suck.
None of the characters connect.
The graveyard scene looks insanely bad.
...It's a stupid movie.

The terminator movies have never been logical.  The time travel idea has always been flawed in movies.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2008, 12:53:56 PM »

It's  pretty good for a no brainer summer action flick with good explosions. Something you watch bewteen Independence day and Pearl harbor.

but thats the thing, i wouldn't watch pearl harbor and after the aliens blow up DC and NYC I would stop watching Independence day.  Every time I see pearl harbor on TV I think of the song from Team America about how "Pearl Harbor sucks.... and I miss you" hahah

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2008, 01:15:39 PM »

Third episode was pretty good.

Can anyone tell me what was painted in the school, making the girl kill herself?  Maybe it's just my dinky ass tv, but I couldn't make it out.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2008, 05:18:45 PM »

Third episode was pretty good.

Can anyone tell me what was painted in the school, making the girl kill herself?  Maybe it's just my dinky ass tv, but I couldn't make it out.

I couldn't either really. I'm still trying to figure out what that was about.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2008, 07:57:58 PM »

Someone, I don?t know who, was painting a picture to expose a student-teacher affair that involved that girl who was crying in the bathroom?
Looks like they were doing a series of paintings so people would figure it out?  really strange!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »

Someone, I don?t know who, was painting a picture to expose a student-teacher affair that involved that girl who was crying in the bathroom?
Looks like they were doing a series of paintings so people would figure it out?  really strange!!!

OK...that's kind of what I took from it.  But talk about not giving enough info.  If the girl committing suicide is important to the plot (increased gov't presence at the school), then they could have just done it without a half-assed attempt to explain it.  Like you said...really strange.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2008, 08:44:21 PM »

Thanks for clearing that up. That scene had me really confused.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2008, 09:04:49 PM »

i just finished watching it on tape (since Wrestling was on last night as well Grin)

that scene with the girl had me confused as well, but from what i gather maybe it was an atempt to make us the audience see that John wants to save people and wants to try and help them now so that in the futur they can help him? perhaps? maybe? i don't know i'm just think out side the box. I also think its somewhere along those lines because towards the end, the Terminator said that that guy must be killed because of his work on that "terk", but instead she just burned his house down.

And why are they NOT having a new episode for two weeks?

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2008, 09:08:01 PM »

peace

State of the Union Address.  Last chance to complete our lists of Bushisms.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2008, 09:09:46 PM »

peace

Bush is still president?  hihi

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2008, 09:26:22 PM »

peace

The one nice thing about the campaigns getting heated is that you don't have to hear about Bush as often.  Anyway...gotta stay on topic.  Any chance Cheney is behind Skynet?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2008, 10:27:26 PM »

peace

The one nice thing about the campaigns getting heated is that you don't have to hear about Bush as often.  Anyway...gotta stay on topic.  Any chance Cheney is behind Skynet?

Cheney IS skynet!

is this show on itunes or online for free?  I missed the last two episodes Sad 

I think they should make a terminator that was not ripped or a super hot chick but a fat slob in the vein of the comic book guy from the simpsons.  he'd be fat, bald with grease stains on his wife beater, but still amazingly strong and fast.  with all of that mass imagine the things/shapes he could morph into!

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2008, 10:36:05 PM »

They're all available on iTunes, the pilot isn't free any more though. If you do bittorrent, check out mininova.org for a free (illegalish) copy.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2008, 10:52:22 PM »

They're all available on iTunes, the pilot isn't free any more though. If you do bittorrent, check out mininova.org for a free (illegalish) copy.

When preparing my DVR to record it next week, I saw that the pilot will be replayed, an hour or two (not sure) before the State of the Union starts. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2008, 11:16:12 PM »

Because im a huge fan of the Terminator franchise, Ive been kinda fan-boy nit-picking this show. I do enjoy it, and I can even get past them ignoring T3, which I do like.  But small things about the show started bugging me, like getting the year in which T2 takes place wrong, or the age of Sarah.  But the big thing that I just realized they got wrong was the Terminator head going through time. How can they let that happen?  Only living tissue can go through. Thats a pretty big mistake.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2008, 11:19:16 PM »

I think they are going to make A LOT of mistakes and ultimately tarnish the franchise.  anytime you revisit original material and put a "twist" on it, it comes out kinda lame.  star wars and transformers are two that come to mind.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2008, 11:28:08 PM »

Because im a huge fan of the Terminator franchise, Ive been kinda fan-boy nit-picking this show. I do enjoy it, and I can even get past them ignoring T3, which I do like.  But small things about the show started bugging me, like getting the year in which T2 takes place wrong, or the age of Sarah.  But the big thing that I just realized they got wrong was the Terminator head going through time. How can they let that happen?  Only living tissue can go through. Thats a pretty big mistake.

Thats true about the living tissue thing. I didn't pick up on that but i always wondered how they made that claim. I mean yes the terminator is living tissue on the outside but inside its not. So you gotta wonder how any of the terminators were able to go through time when they are only partially alive, and remember the t-1000 was liquid metal thats not living tissue.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: