Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:21:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off  (Read 83110 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #220 on: February 26, 2008, 12:14:52 AM »

I liked the episode...looking forward to the finale.

i have to say i was a little disapointed by this one, not as much action but very symbolic. Plus i like the way that they put Dr Silverman in the same cell babbling about the same shit Sarah did all those years ago in the same mental hospital rofl but why couldn't they have gotten the original Dr. S? i can't imagin what that old fucker has goin on these days............unless he's dead Undecided

Perhaps he's been terminated.  nervous

lol well i can't wait either till next week then the week after that when we replace this thread with the South Park thread headbanger then the cycle will continue.

when does that new season of Terminator start off again?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #221 on: February 26, 2008, 12:31:47 AM »

Fox still hasn't given any official word on the shows fate unfortunately. All we have to go on is the producers saying they are working on a second season and think it will be back. If fox cancels this they have really dropped the ball.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #222 on: February 26, 2008, 12:34:32 AM »

i have to say i was a little disapointed by this one, not as much action but very symbolic. Plus i like the way that they put Dr Silverman in the same cell babbling about the same shit Sarah did all those years ago in the same mental hospital rofl but why couldn't they have gotten the original Dr. S? i can't imagin what that old fucker has goin on these days............unless he's dead Undecided

peace

He has apparently retired from screen acting.
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #223 on: February 27, 2008, 08:24:21 PM »

just got this tattood on monday and I thought I'd share...
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #224 on: February 27, 2008, 08:40:45 PM »

That is really cool. Did it hurt much?
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #225 on: February 27, 2008, 08:42:36 PM »

yeah, after about the 8th hour everything hurt.  But its worth it.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2008, 11:11:34 PM »

just got this tattood on monday and I thought I'd share...

wow that is a committed fan right there. I applaud Smiley

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #227 on: March 01, 2008, 02:57:10 AM »

AHHH i think i just spoiled the season finally for myself for looking at the season finally pics for next weeks episode at ign.com  rant
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #228 on: March 01, 2008, 03:13:56 AM »

Haha yeah did that myself. I couldn't resist.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #229 on: March 01, 2008, 03:15:35 AM »

lol is it the pic that involes a bed?  rofl

thats the one that ruined it for me
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #230 on: March 01, 2008, 05:20:42 PM »

Seen 6 episodes now.
It was pretty fucking stupid for a while. The whole head goes to future and finds a  body and makes skin and blah. They really should have left that one out. Grin
But but! Then it suddenly got a lot better. Last few episodes were pretty cool.They shouldnt demystify characters like Kyle Reese though.

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #231 on: March 03, 2008, 10:04:06 PM »

Two words holy shit! If fox ends the series like that and doesn't renew it seriously fuck fox!  rant
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #232 on: March 03, 2008, 10:19:04 PM »

cant wait for tonight. this show has been available for download for like an hour but i need to see this finale in HD  drool
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #233 on: March 03, 2008, 10:24:01 PM »

Two words holy shit! If fox ends the series like that and doesn't renew it seriously fuck fox!  rant

how did it end?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #234 on: March 03, 2008, 10:26:21 PM »

cant wait for tonight. this show has been available for download for like an hour but i need to see this finale in HD  drool

I wish i could see it in HD. I've got an HDTV but don't have HD from our directv. I'm moving in 3 weeks and will have HD from time warner unfortunately the series is over for this year and i won't get to see it in HD til fall if fox renews it.  Sad
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #235 on: March 03, 2008, 10:27:08 PM »

how did it end?

I don't wanna give it away in the thread for people who haven't seen it yet.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #236 on: March 03, 2008, 10:30:58 PM »

I wish i could see it in HD. I've got an HDTV but don't have HD from our directv. I'm moving in 3 weeks and will have HD from time warner unfortunately the series is over for this year and i won't get to see it in HD til fall if fox renews it.  Sad

ah that sucks. if you have a fast download and upload speed i can invite you to a private torrent site and you can download all episodes in HD.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #237 on: March 03, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »

I wish i could see it in HD. I've got an HDTV but don't have HD from our directv. I'm moving in 3 weeks and will have HD from time warner unfortunately the series is over for this year and i won't get to see it in HD til fall if fox renews it.  Sad

ah that sucks. if you have a fast download and upload speed i can invite you to a private torrent site and you can download all episodes in HD.

I do i am on fios 15/2 connection.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #238 on: March 03, 2008, 10:39:18 PM »

aww you lucky punk. you have no idea how much i want FIOs in my area. we been getting FIOS commercials alot lately in our local channels but they dont have any service out here for us  rant  Cry

cool well send me your email and ill invite you.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #239 on: March 03, 2008, 10:54:00 PM »

aww you lucky punk. you have no idea how much i want FIOs in my area. we been getting FIOS commercials alot lately in our local channels but they dont have any service out here for us  rant  Cry

cool well send me your email and ill invite you.

Thanks Smiley

Don't be too jealous i'm losing it when i move unfortunately couldn't find another place we could afford that has it. I'll be switching to Time Warner when i move.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: