Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 02:11:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228058 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Terminator Spin Off  (Read 83501 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #320 on: September 09, 2008, 08:49:46 PM »

Good episode. 

Was that the chick from that band Garbage? 

i read your great start and didn't even finish reading. how about waiting till after the hour. its still on for some people.

Why not just avoid the thread on days it airs until after you've seen it?  Seems easier than trying to get everyone to self censor.

Yes that was Shirley Manson and wow time has not been good to her. She used to be hot now it looks like she's been hitting the hard drugs a little too hard.

But on the bright side, she can turn herself into liquid metal.  Grin

Haha good come back with that one. I think the writers kinda messed up with what they made her become. If i remember correctly the t-1000 can only be something of equal length and have no moving parts. I doubt she's as small as a urinal and don't most urinals have moving handles.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #321 on: September 09, 2008, 08:53:31 PM »

that shirley manson terminator chick was crazy! loved this episode!!! this is gonna be a good season!

by the way  just came across this article.. pretty good:

http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2008/09/sarah-connor-ch.html

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #322 on: September 09, 2008, 11:09:20 PM »

Good episode. 

Was that the chick from that band Garbage? 

i read your great start and didn't even finish reading. how about waiting till after the hour. its still on for some people.

Why not just avoid the thread on days it airs until after you've seen it?  Seems easier than trying to get everyone to self censor.

Yes that was Shirley Manson and wow time has not been good to her. She used to be hot now it looks like she's been hitting the hard drugs a little too hard.

But on the bright side, she can turn herself into liquid metal.  Grin

Haha good come back with that one. I think the writers kinda messed up with what they made her become. If i remember correctly the t-1000 can only be something of equal length and have no moving parts. I doubt she's as small as a urinal and don't most urinals have moving handles.

I suppose in portraying a urinal on top of another urinal, any excess mass could be allowed to expand into the drain of the real urinal?

I didn't notice if it had a handle, but since no one pissed in it (her) maybe it doesn't matter. 

This is an odd conversation.  yes

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #323 on: September 09, 2008, 11:15:55 PM »

That would've been interesting had he used it before she well i guess you can say came out of it?
Chief
Legend

« Reply #324 on: September 10, 2008, 02:13:08 AM »

Lena Interview ---

http://www.afterellen.com/people/2008/9/lenaheadey

LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #325 on: September 11, 2008, 05:48:08 PM »

T-1000!!!!
What a stupid and tasteless  way to introduce it but t-1000!!
I used to play T-1000 as a kid love

What a strange idea to bring Shirley Manson there.
Very good way to start season 2. Hope it keeps getting better each episode like with season 1.
The casting for the series has been brilliant, when it comes to main roles.
Connors+the terminator are all  lightyears and lightyears ahead of the cast they had in T3 for good guys.(..minus Arnie, ofc.)
Summer Glau is so much better Chick-Terinator than the Generic Hot Chick from Hot Chick Factory that they had in T3, whatever her name was.
Sarah would have to be my absolute fav though. You just cant pull it off better than her, without being Linda Hamilton.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 06:24:39 PM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #326 on: September 14, 2008, 09:47:15 PM »

or just wait...i know its a wierd concept but i dont' know it might work Tongue

any who, i thought it was pretty good starter for the season. I'm glad they didn't kill or that lady Terminator (forgot name) she adds something to the show that i don't think could be replaced but something will probably happen to her sooner or later becuase now theres even more mis-trust between her and johns mom.

i'm looking foward to next week

peace
Yeah, but I thought near the end where Cameron was talking to Sarah about the resurrection was kind of off...there should have been more tension but there wasn't. Good episode, though. I've been pretty critical of it at times but it's an enjoyable show.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #327 on: September 15, 2008, 09:34:35 PM »

Wow another great episode. This show keeps getting better and better.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #328 on: September 15, 2008, 09:38:35 PM »

good episode i like how they left it open at the end and also how they brought back a Terminator from the past and given it a new look. The T-1000 thats made out of that atrimetricpoly-aloy or some shit like that. Can't wait till next week ok

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #329 on: September 15, 2008, 10:57:42 PM »

Maybe it's my dinky TV, but could anyone read what was written on the wall at the end of the episode?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #330 on: September 15, 2008, 11:08:25 PM »

Maybe it's my dinky TV, but could anyone read what was written on the wall at the end of the episode?

No it wasn't just you cause i couldn't make it all out on my HDTV either lol. I hope someone else here was able to make it out though. I know it said greenyard something.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #331 on: September 15, 2008, 11:13:40 PM »

No it wasn't just you cause i couldn't make it all out on my HDTV either lol. I hope someone else here was able to make it out though. I know it said greenyard something.

it said greenway and had other names on it. i think it was a "grociery list" of people that the Terminator was suposed to Terminate. So of course they would make it so you couldn't read the names real well so that way it doesn't give away the next victim of the bad Terminators.

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Chief
Legend

« Reply #332 on: September 16, 2008, 03:09:48 AM »

Another good episode.  looks like the power plant is in evil hands after all...
I kind of liked the scenes with riley too.  go John! hahah

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #333 on: September 16, 2008, 06:56:27 AM »

it said greenway and had other names on it. i think it was a "grociery list" of people that the Terminator was suposed to Terminate. So of course they would make it so you couldn't read the names real well so that way it doesn't give away the next victim of the bad Terminators.

peace

See, that's kind of what I thought as well.  But here's the thing...do they need to write it down?  Aren't they essentially walking, killing computers?  If it's really a death "grocery list," it's either a trick/trap or a not-so-well thought out piece of the plot, if you ask me (which you didn't).

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #334 on: September 16, 2008, 07:31:59 AM »

peace

See, that's kind of what I thought as well.  But here's the thing...do they need to write it down?  Aren't they essentially walking, killing computers?  If it's really a death "grocery list," it's either a trick/trap or a not-so-well thought out piece of the plot, if you ask me (which you didn't).

True but of course we're just speculating on what it is. We really don't know for sure. We could all be way off lol.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #335 on: September 16, 2008, 11:48:43 PM »

peace

however true thats all i could think that it was. besides, it wouoldn't be the first time that they've kinda fucked up on the plot, remember how they mensioned (in the movie) that Sarah Connor died in the 90s (can't remember exact year) but in the show they say 2005 is when she gets cancer.

I just really hope that when the Movie comes out the show isn't completely off from each other becuase that will confuse alot of people watching perhaps making the movie flop and the show to be cancelled  nervous which non of us want so i really hope they get their shit strait

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #336 on: September 17, 2008, 12:13:22 AM »

peace

however true thats all i could think that it was. besides, it wouoldn't be the first time that they've kinda fucked up on the plot, remember how they mensioned (in the movie) that Sarah Connor died in the 90s (can't remember exact year) but in the show they say 2005 is when she gets cancer.

I just really hope that when the Movie comes out the show isn't completely off from each other becuase that will confuse alot of people watching perhaps making the movie flop and the show to be cancelled  nervous which non of us want so i really hope they get their shit strait

peace

Yeah they did botch that one. I wonder if they're going to make it that what happened to her at the power plant in the last episode that is how she ends up with cancer.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #337 on: September 17, 2008, 01:11:44 AM »

That is good observation , maybe they will!

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
crow316
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #338 on: September 17, 2008, 01:26:43 PM »

You do realize that the TV show doesnt acknowledge T3, right?  That movie, and everything that happens in it, never happened. 
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #339 on: September 17, 2008, 11:21:43 PM »

You do realize that the TV show doesnt acknowledge T3, right?  That movie, and everything that happens in it, never happened. 

i think they have its just that they could've done a better job of it imo

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: