Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:46:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Tv shows of The 80s
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tv shows of The 80s  (Read 20291 times)
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: November 28, 2007, 03:46:01 PM »

SCTV counts as '80's and yeah that was hilarious. Guy Caballero played by Joe Flaherty I think? So many of those guys and girls went on to be in everything on tv and in movies. Moranis, Short, Martin, Thomas, Candy.

Wings was alright, but if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it a little '80's a little more '90's? I can't remember. To me it was always, ehh. Alright. Undecided

Wow! Yes. All of it was hilarious! I loved that show. But the only characters I can remember is Doug and Bob McKenzie - the brothers from Canada - take off eh and because they did that song with Geddy Lee from Rush. Yeah, all those guys did go on to pretty decent careers but they are good. I wish they would get together and do skits again. Could you imagine the stuff now?

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2007, 07:16:22 PM »

Kids In The Hall: "I'm Crushing Your Head"

hihi   hihi   hihi

I think I was in college watching re-runs of Kids in the Hall, and my favorite skit by far was the Girl Drink Drunk.   rofl
That's totally me...okay, without the pink umbrellas.   hihi

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2007, 07:20:52 PM »

Top 10 Ladies of the Eighties from television.

http://unibrow.uber.com/80stvbabes

I don't know how the hell I missed this post!  Great stuff, but I'm sorry, Nicole Eggert was by far the queen of the '80's.  Milano, Bach, and Grey are in a 3-way tie for 2nd.

Honorable mention has to go to the girlfriends of Mike Seaver on Growing Pains.  Chelsea Noble was like a tv Cindy Crawford, and the blonde who posed in Playboy and was subsequently kicked off the show wasn't too bad either.   Wink

There were 2 hotties on Just the 10 of Us as well.

One more thing, I always preferred Berkely to Amber-Thiessen on Saved by the Bell. 

peace

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2007, 08:30:48 PM »

I don't know how the hell I missed this post!? Great stuff, but I'm sorry, Nicole Eggert was by far the queen of the '80's.? Milano, Bach, and Grey are in a 3-way tie for 2nd.

Honorable mention has to go to the girlfriends of Mike Seaver on Growing Pains.? Chelsea Noble was like a tv Cindy Crawford, and the blonde who posed in Playboy and was subsequently kicked off the show wasn't too bad either.? ?Wink

There were 2 hotties on Just the 10 of Us as well.

One more thing, I always preferred Berkely to Amber-Thiessen on Saved by the Bell.?

peace

Was that before or after she starred in "Showgirls"?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2007, 08:59:55 PM »

actually, that's a great question and I'll give ya the honest answer...before Showgirls!

I've never been a fan of the "circular" face (short vertically, long horizontally) if that makes any sense.  Plus, I have a thang for the good girl.   ok

Okay, Nicole Eggert wasn't the "good girl," but holy god was she smoking hot!   crying  To think Scott Baio sullied her gully.  Where's the vomit emoticon when I need it???   hihi

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2007, 09:17:57 PM »

Funny you bring up Scott Baio.  The joke about him is he used to get all the up and coming actresses straight off the bus once they arrived in Hollywood.  He had Pam Anderson, before she made it big, and many, many, many others.  He was on the Howard Stern show earlier this year and revealed all.  It was a fascinating interview.  The guy was blessed and he lived life to the fullest, that's for sure.  I talk about him in the past tense not because he's dead, but he's older and has apparently settled down some (hence that stupid show he had on VH1).

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2007, 10:14:03 PM »

Not a bad list, but I don't agree with Daisy Duke at #1 at all (not even top 10).  Some glaring omissions are the blonde chick from Too Close for Comfort (Lidia Cornell?), Heather Thomas, Heather Locklear, and Emma Samms too.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2007, 10:37:22 PM »

Thundercats, G.I Joe, He-Man, Knight Rider, transformers, the smurfs, the snorkles, Mazinger Z, automan, manimal

No man can be my equal
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2007, 01:45:31 PM »

Was that before or after she starred in "Showgirls"?

I prefer after, but that is just the old perv in me.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2007, 04:23:12 PM »

GeorgeSteele!  Great mention!  How the hell did we forget Locklear from TJ Hooker? 
 beer

Emma Samms too, not bad...from what I've heard, one of the Desperate Housewives, the blonde chick, used to be smoking hot too.  Knot's Landing or Falcon Crest?  One of those shows.  She may have been the best...I just didn't watch those shows.   Sad

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2007, 05:14:45 PM »

GeorgeSteele!? Great mention!? How the hell did we forget Locklear from TJ Hooker??
 beer

Emma Samms too, not bad...from what I've heard, one of the Desperate Housewives, the blonde chick, used to be smoking hot too.? Knot's Landing or Falcon Crest?? One of those shows.? She may have been the best...I just didn't watch those shows.? ?Sad

Nicolette Sheridan, I think it was Knots Landing.  I can't believe I forgot my favorite soap opera beauty - Victoria Principal.  For better or worse, the females dominated the TV viewing in my household, so I was subjected to far more soap operas than any young boy should have to endure.  But, I did get to enjoy some scantily clad beauties, along with a cat fight here and there.  So I had that going for me.  Which was nice.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: