Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:53:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Ending the war in Iraq...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ending the war in Iraq...  (Read 19507 times)
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 05:29:47 AM »

Unfortunately, Iraq will have to endure some post war turmoil. It is a consequence of the war that was started there.

Until the country gets back on its feet, perhaps some universal peace keepers could be placed there instead of the military presence.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 05:37:15 AM »

It would also be cool if you could look at the title of this thread and respect the universal spelling of Iraq.

Irak is also the correct spelling.

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 05:37:40 AM »

we have been so propagandized
You hit the nail on the head here Tongue
USA did something, people of certain cultures bombs them and they "cutn'run" in some peoples eyes.

Not sure this is the right time for them to leave Irak since they already are there, how cool Irak would end up respecting universal values/"rules"You can say the same about USA tho.

It isn't the most credible messenger to say it that way, but the ideal is to achieve peace for both. peace

It would also be cool if you could look at the title of this thread and respect the universal spelling of Iraq.
Whats the point in this, starting some kind of forum-war? Try not letting your feelings do all the talking if you disagree with me hm? ?Smiley

"Don't post simply to complain about someone else's spelling and grammar or complain about the thread itself."
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14144.0
[The puppet government we are tying to prop up now, can't stay together. What makes you think they can get it together at all, much less after we leave?
They wen't there because they viewed iraq (happy now stolat? hihi ) as a threat for the biggest reason, now they focus more on other points.
Iraq isn't really a threat so, in that sense yes.

I'd like to see universal values respected globally tho, we'll see in the future sometime maybe. Wink

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 05:38:43 AM »

Unfortunately, Iraq will have to endure some post war turmoil. It is a consequence of the war that was started there.

Until the country gets back on its feet, perhaps some universal peace keepers could be placed there instead of the military presence.

I think everybody who voted for Bush should volunteer for peace keeper work in IRAK.
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 05:41:09 AM »

Irak is also the correct spelling.

Really? I've never seen it spelt that way.

I thought you comment about Iraqi people should alos get out of the US to be most offensive and racist.

Sure leave, and all Irakik people leave USA...peace for both!

Some Iraqi people are also refugees who have fled thier war torn country for various reasons. And that is why I am on your back about it. That comment you made was so insensitive but not suprising coming from you.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 05:43:12 AM »

Really? I've never seen it spelt that way.

I thought you comment about Iraqi people should alos get out of the US to be most offensive and racist.

How 'bout a little "universal spelling" on your part? Maybe just basic grammar?

What comment is racist?
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 05:45:43 AM »

The comment from Norway:

Sure leave, and all Irakik people leave USA...peace for both!

All Iraqi people leave USA.

Many of these people are refugees!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 05:48:21 AM »

Yea whatever.
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2007, 05:53:21 AM »

In Australia, just before the last election the government won by playing the rascist card.

There were a number of refugees coming into Australian waters on a leaky boat which started sinking. Desperate mothers were holding their children in the air as a cry of desperation to the government officials who could see everything from the shore.

Of course, the government interpreted it as mothers throwing their children overboard. The photos of the women who held the children in the air to stop them drowning were published in the paper as "Children Thrown Overboard". Unfortunately most of the Australian public bought it.? Angry

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 05:56:26 AM »

The most vicious propaganda I've ever seen was the lead up to the Iraq invasion.
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2007, 06:00:56 AM »

we have been so propagandized
You hit the nail on the head here Tongue
USA did something, people of certain cultures bombs them and they "cutn'run" in some peoples eyes.

Not sure this is the right time for them to leave Irak since they already are there, how cool Irak would end up respecting universal values/"rules"You can say the same about USA tho.

It isn't the most credible messenger to say it that way, but the ideal is to achieve peace for both. peace

Whats the point in this, starting some kind of forum-war? Try not letting your feelings do all the talking if you disagree with me hm ? Smiley[/color]

"Don't post simply to complain about someone else's spelling and grammar or complain about the thread itself."[/i]
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14144.0

They wen't there because they viewed iraq (happy now stolat? hihi ) as a threat for the biggest reason, now they focus more on other points.

Iraq isn't really a threat so, in that sense yes.

I'd like to see universal values respected globally tho, we'll see in the future sometime maybe. Wink

By the way, I have just been on the phone to an academic who write books about Iraq. He too has never seen it spelt that way.

Try doing a google search by typing in Irak - see what you get...........

If you want to talk universal laws Norway...........

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2007, 06:31:26 AM »

What comment is racist?
My comment that went "Sure leave, and all Irakik people leave USA...peace for both!" I think he means. It's not racistic tho Tongue

Would 911 had happened or terror be as big issue if there was no people of certain cultures in USA?
Disturing to think about, but it has to be said too.

Modern society is so brainwashed by tv today, it's horrible. Intrepret it they way you wan't, I said exactly how it was. (nothing wrong sheltering refuges)

Not racist at all, I really respect chinese people of all things...
they had an custom where, if you left China for long without returing, you weren't viewed as chinese anymore.

A country as China would probably be much better to make a diference in stopping global heating and over-consuming than the big democratic ones for example. (but comunism suck)

It's important nations work hard to forward peace and global values, so the humans can live safe and free in their respective lands.
It's to early to write off the invasion as an waste at this time, but war is ALWAYS a defeat.

I didn't agree when USA did that, that it was the right thing as mostly the rest of the world did.

If you want to talk universal laws Norway..........
Oh please, give it a rest hihi

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2007, 06:35:25 AM »

What comment is racist?
My comment that went "Sure leave, and all Irakik people leave USA...peace for both!" I think he means. It's not racistic tho Tongue

Would 911 had happened or terror be as big issue if there was no people of certain cultures in USA?
Disturing to think about, but it has to be said too.

Modern society is so brainwashed by tv today, it's horrible. Intrepret it they way you wan't, I said exactly how it was. (nothing wrong sheltering refuges)

Not racist at all, I really respect chinese people of all things...
they had an custom where, if you left China for long without returing, you weren't viewed as chinese anymore.

A country as China would probably be much better to make a diference in stopping global heating and over-consuming than the big democratic ones for example. (but comunism suck)

It's important nations work hard to forward peace and global values, so the humans can live safe and free in their respective lands.
It's to early to write off the invasion as an waste at this time, but war is ALWAYS a defeat.

I didn't agree when USA did that, that it was the right thing as mostly the rest of the world did.

If you want to talk universal laws Norway..........
Oh please, give it a rest hihi

You should take some of your own advice Norway.

Your right, it's no use trying to talk with people who simply have no idea.

You are being rascist though (according to universal laws). I guess you are just ignorant.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
GeraldFord
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2007, 08:04:17 AM »

Since Iraq is in chaos, I don't think it's implausible that a complete withdrawal could lead to total anarchy

You are drinking the right wing kool aide, the Dems plan is not "cut n run" as they would like you to believe. I said this in my first post.

Our problem, is that we have been so propagandized, we actually believe our system is the best. For these people, it is obviously not.

Come on man, I expect a little more from you. As you know, I am FAR from the right on anything. Did I ever say ANYHING about "cutting and running." Did you even read my post? Do I not say we need to leave, completely, just not all at once?
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2007, 08:06:33 AM »

usa should get the fuck out of iraq, koweit, europe, africa, afganistan, pakistan, yemen .... Smiley

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2007, 08:08:17 AM »

usa should get the fuck out of iraq, koweit, europe, africa, afganistan, pakistan, yemen .... Smiley

Oh, if they are nice Americans thay can stay!  Wink

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
norway
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 08:23:22 AM »

You are being rascist though.
Racisim is about harassment Tongue

It's as when James Hetfield called Axl the "rock-racist", or all the people calling Jarmo a nazi and the mods the opressors hihi

stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 08:28:03 AM »

Racism is a doctrine without scientific support, that claims the superiority of some one race.

It is borne from ignorance and becomes apparent in people's writing, words and actions.

If people are racist that may use harrassment as a means to show their superiority.

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2007, 10:20:40 AM »

Oh, if they are nice Americans thay can stay!  Wink

i'm talking about the military, fake NGO's, the NED and lobbies ... !

Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2007, 04:19:58 PM »

My question is on universal peace keepers.

who do you propose to be these PK's?

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: