Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:23:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227938 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Powerslam Predictions
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Powerslam Predictions  (Read 78811 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2008, 10:02:04 PM »

...Russo swerve on Hammy!

....the ratings tanked  Tongue
Your post sent it from 10 to 2 guests Tongue
Evolution
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2008, 10:10:26 PM »

And now it's zero.

My performance tonight has been nothing short of disastrous.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2008, 10:11:37 PM »

And now it's zero.

My performance tonight has been nothing short of disastrous.
Nah don't worry, I blame Batista, TNA have it right Women = Ratings! Our peak was the Mickie match.
Evolution
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2008, 10:17:27 PM »

If we got Natalya in there this thread would have broken Fun N' Games  yes
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2008, 10:19:42 PM »

Now I just need Triple H to pin for a MR PERFECT Night

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2008, 10:20:56 PM »

If we got Natalya in there this thread would have broken Fun N' Games  yes

Anytime I think anything about her , I picture myself in highschool trying to date her and Papa Anvil ready to beat my ass.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2008, 10:49:59 PM »

Perfection has been achieved and D totally blew, it's like a double win for you.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2008, 10:54:29 PM »

Perfection has been achieved and D totally blew, it's like a double win for you.
What a night, very interesting I wonder if there is going to be an Edge Vs Triple H looses to Raw match in the works..

Now if Everyone was excited/aroused by the woman trying to wrestling then I would have the complete MR PERFECT.  Wink

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Evolution
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2008, 10:58:34 PM »

2nd Match US TitleMatt Hardy defeated Chavo Guerrero (via pinfall)
Chavo Guerrero ? D (pinfall)

3rd Match ECW Title. Mark Henry defeats Kane & Big Show (via pinfall)
Kane ? D (pinfall)

6th Match Women's Title. Mickie James defeated Katie Lea Burchill (via pinfall)
Katie Lea ? D (pinfall)

D, I have to point out the fact you made some pretty strange choices tonight which resulted in a really poor starting position. Kane losing the ECW Championship was(I would have thought) a formality! Also choosing Matt Hardy to lose the US Championship already didn't make much sense considering he is higher up the card than Chavo Guerrero is. Plus Matt winning in the first place had an extra long build. He'll have the belt a while yet.

Lastly, it is Booking 101 that the heel challenger will not win his/her first crack at a title after two straight tag team victories! Maybe in a rematch under dubious circumstances, sure. You didn't deliver the goods after some big talk prior!
Axl4Life
VIP

It's an Irish thing...the Guinness that is...

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2008, 11:03:37 PM »

My god that was absolutely terrible on my part!

Despite my shabby predictions I thought Ted Dibiase and Mystery Partner was way too obvious. I assumed it would happen eventually but not on this night. Just when Rhodes & Holly had started wearing matching ring attire too!  rofl

I really enjoyed the WWE Tag Team Title match. Very exciting and entertaining. Hornswoggle was booked well, and the place expoded everytime Finlay got the hot tag.

Kofi vs Jericho was a very good match, but I just couldn't get into it for the simple fact being that I did not believe Kofi had any chance whatsoever of winning the IC title, simply because the last two matches before both titles changed hands. I didn't think it would happen in 3 consectutive matches. Still nice to see Kofi win though.

Christ I knew Chavo was small but cmon...he looks smaller than Mysterio for crying out loud! Why he's in the position he's in right now is truely a mystery to me.

Looks like Kane & Mickie may have gotten injured during the show.

Hammy: I shall be making a new gif. first thing tomorrow (when i wake up) The flying whale Vickie Guerrero getting tossed through the air by Batista. Most definitely moment of the night!  hihi

Main event was okay I guess. It will be interesting to see how Raw & Smackdown pans out over the next few weeks due to Raw not having a champion. Could CM Punk be on the verge of a World title? Who knows folks...

"For an organisation which is crying out for new headliners (and the experienced, talented and over Matt Hardy is as qualified as anyone else in the mid card zone for a promotion)" - Fin Martin
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2008, 11:11:12 PM »

Main event was okay I guess. It will be interesting to see how Raw & Smackdown pans out over the next few weeks due to Raw not having a champion. Could CM Punk be on the verge of a World title? Who knows folks...

I just "HOPE" it doesnt turn out that Triple H goes back to raw with the WWE title as then the draft shocker was pointless. I also dont think Edge should take the World title over as with Bautista over there it just would be the same old fued in which Edge has cheated wins over and over.... Someone needs to loose.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2008, 01:00:10 AM »

sorry i didn't get mine in Hammy, just didn't have the time had 2 family reunions to go through in one week so.....sorry man.

whats the next one?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2008, 05:16:47 AM »

Mark "Fucking" Henry! . . Tazz, Dreamer, Sabu, Heyman & Rob Van Dam are literally rolling in their graves (although they are not dead, although they may wish they were after this)

Wow i was aweful. I suggested this game coz i thought i would be half decent. But i have to say i can't beleive some of the results. Whats going to happen with both World Titles on SD!

Kofi ... Who? i've been in Australia for nearly a year now and i can honestly say i have never seen him wrestle or heard of him. I've seen his name in the game but... just thought he was some young jobber...... IC champion! WTF

I really liked the Cody Swerve. Looks like the Generation Next Stable is still on.

Hats off to Cowbell though.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2008, 09:54:52 AM »

Here is what I thought was going to happen.

Kane is on Raw which is also taped with ECW. I figured he'd win and just show up on both shows cause I knew BS wouldnt win and Mark Henry? Yeah right

I thought Matt Hardy since he is on ECW and Chavo is on SD and the US Title is a SD title, I thought interference would cost Hardy and then Jeff would feud with Chavo on SD for the US Title.

I thought Edge would cost HHH the title thus setting up an awesome feud but I forgot this was WWE and great ideas dont happen.

With Morrison an ECW guy and ECW being with Raw now, I figured they'd lose the SD titles to two SD Guys but once again this is WWE and nothing they do makes any fucking sense.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2008, 10:06:51 AM »

I still think we should get pts for each match we predict correct in the right order.

predicting every single match is gonna be next to impossible.

For those tryin to bash me. Look yourself in the mirror and asks yourselves how many titles u have and then think about me getting ready to hold up my 3rd!

Sucks thinking about it doesnt it?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2008, 01:12:29 PM »

Wow, I did quite well

Just can't believe Triple H and Edge will be on the same show together - both with the belts?!?

I have been calling for years for ONE Heavyweight title...maybe now we will get it? Surely at the next ppv its Edge v HHH?

WWE is all over the place now with the belts!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2008, 02:36:13 PM »

Kane is on Raw which is also taped with ECW.

No it's not.

I thought Matt Hardy since he is on ECW and Chavo is on SD and the US Title is a SD title, I thought interference would cost Hardy and then Jeff would feud with Chavo on SD for the US Title.
Chavo is part of the ECW Roster.

With Morrison an ECW guy and ECW being with Raw now, I figured they'd lose the SD titles to two SD Guys but once again this is WWE and nothing they do makes any fucking sense.
Which 2 Smackdown guys, their opponents are also from the ECW roster.

Edit: Incidently the ordering thing does need changing, next PPV, for every match in the correct order, 2 points.  If you get the lot, 30 points.

Also it will be 2 points for each match where you predict the correct person to be pinned, obviously this is only for matches with multiple options, Tag, Triple Threat etc.

If everyone is cool with these changes I'll edit them into the rules on the 1st post later.

And D please, enough with the I'm better than you all posts despite the fact nearly all of you scored more than me last night, we know your past and current "Glories" (although not of them relevant to this new game which you are struggling at), and yes it is very hard to stomach. yes
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 03:00:04 PM by Hammy » Logged
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2008, 03:07:31 PM »

im surprised I did as well as I did, Ill be honest this draft on Monday really threw me off...normally i am pretty confident in picking who is going to win a match, but ill be honest I was not really 100 percent sold on any of them except the dibiase and Kane matches...and I guess Triple H/Cena
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2008, 03:25:22 PM »

I still think we should get pts for each match we predict correct in the right order.

For those tryin to bash me. Look yourself in the mirror and asks yourselves how many titles u have and then think about me getting ready to hold up my 3rd!

Two of those titles were when the game was small and easier to win. Be a man and admit you arent the best. I can admit that taking Jericho with my first pick was terrible, I dont think I will ever take a "TV Talk show host" so high again as they interview much more then wrestle which is pointless so that was my mistake.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2008, 03:33:04 PM »

Shouldnt suck a GREAT and GOD of wrestling like you of seen all them great NOC finishes coming? I bet no one could of seen ALL of them Coming, two SD wrestlers having world titles, Jericho jobbing to a newcomer, Mark Henry world champion yeah no one would of seen that, except ME hold that up in the mirror.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: