Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 04:42:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game XI: Stable Warfare
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game XI: Stable Warfare  (Read 164508 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #300 on: January 31, 2009, 09:31:17 AM »

You know a stable's in trouble when I'm its highest placed member...

we are in first place though and Jim is the MVP!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #301 on: January 31, 2009, 10:32:43 AM »

Well, a guy from Team No Name is in first place so Tongue

Good to see some dissention already. Who'll be giving who the thumbs down before they get kicked out the stable??....

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #302 on: January 31, 2009, 11:27:52 AM »

20k on Rosa Mendez
Team Captain leading by example eh?

Wanting to snag potential Women's Champion...

24k on Mendes  Tongue Mon the Bauer!

Hammy Hammy Hammy, always trying to follow my lead.

our stable is fine, Hammy however will be the weak link and the worst scorer. Hammy will be the wooden spoon of Team dynasty

25k on Mendes

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #303 on: January 31, 2009, 12:06:18 PM »

20k on Rosa Mendez

our stable is fine, Hammy however will be the weak link and the worst scorer. Hammy will be the wooden spoon of Team dynasty

25k on Mendes

Are you really laying down smack talk to on of your own stable members? haha wonders never cease. And lets face it D if you had picked responsibly for your team you'd be out of sight by now.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #304 on: January 31, 2009, 01:23:19 PM »

Our stable is winning this game.

I, however, will not finish below Hammy and that is a guarantee.

I got a 3 man roster, and I am about to add Rosa Mendez who looks to be getting involved in a hot program, so Cena, Henry and Dibiase are much better than Hammy's threesome of HHH,Beth and Kane

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #305 on: January 31, 2009, 01:27:16 PM »

Our stable is winning this game.

I, however, will not finish below Hammy and that is a guarantee.

I got a 3 man roster, and I am about to add Rosa Mendez who looks to be getting involved in a hot program, so Cena, Henry and Dibiase are much better than Hammy's threesome of HHH,Beth and Kane

So are you gonna stick your neck out this game and predict a winner D... is it yourself?

[/color]

slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #306 on: January 31, 2009, 03:00:19 PM »

So why arent u defending in the powerslam this time? Kinda sucks to win and then bail dude

sounds like some shit Hammy would do.

I really don't give a crap about this stable nonsense to be honest. my goals are always the same which is to beat Hammy and I am pretty positive that will happen as it has been the last couple of games.

My Stable might be struggling but at least we care. I see quite alot of potental in my fellow stable mates. Slash666 has Jeff is gonna be in a huge angle on SD all the way to Mania and MVP is gunning for his US title back and i'm pretty sure that Finlay will go after Swagger. High Times has wwe champ Edge and JBL who i'm sure will be involved all the way to Mania and Tim has major storyline Matt Hardy, US champ Shelton & old Dreamer is after the ECW title. Whether or not we will have enough to finish anywhere but last remains to be seen. If we can pick up some clever picks then i think we'll do ok.

You see thats why the i would never wanna be with D in the stable game. and the worst thing is he doesn't care but his team might still win it for him and then you know he'll take the credit as Captain. A captain should lead by example not be out for himself.

Well said Capt

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #307 on: January 31, 2009, 03:32:44 PM »

Losers stick together

when u are a winners like my stable,  u demand more from the team u are on.

Jim,Sweet and Hammy have been doing great, but u are insane if u think I will be the last place person on my team.

just look at the scoreboard, hammy and I have 3 man rosters and our stable still leads by 47

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #308 on: February 01, 2009, 12:57:27 PM »

20k on Rosa Mendez

25k on Mendes
Let me straight to the point, I aint going to win, but I am not going to sit back and let you have any hoe' for less then 100k Donnie.   100k on Mendes

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #309 on: February 01, 2009, 01:34:55 PM »

20k on Rosa Mendez

25k on Mendes
Let me straight to the point, I aint going to win, but I am not going to sit back and let you have any hoe' for less then 100k Donnie.   100k on Mendes
That is beyond hilarious.

That's a result for our stable, nice work D, now that's swerve/teamwork!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #310 on: February 01, 2009, 02:03:09 PM »

Hammy, u should've named this WWE Game XI  "Stable Warfare, Mind Games"

HAHA

Nice to see our plan worked Hammy, now lets go have a beer and celebrate the perfect execution of our plan!

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #311 on: February 01, 2009, 02:38:08 PM »

who ever this diva is if no one else wants to over bid me for her go ahead and drop funakl for her on tuesday.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #312 on: February 02, 2009, 12:06:32 PM »

HAHA

Nice to see our plan worked Hammy, now lets go have a beer and celebrate the perfect execution of our plan!

First of all Cowbell is insane for putting in 100k, but it makes absoulutley no difference to the game as its cowbell who is bidding and stables can't trade money.

So all this Genius plan talk is stupid coz it puts no one in any better position as far as i can see.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #313 on: February 02, 2009, 12:51:48 PM »

HAHA

First of all Cowbell is insane for putting in 100k, but it makes absoulutley no difference to the game as its cowbell who is bidding and stables can't trade money.

So all this Genius plan talk is stupid coz it puts no one in any better position as far as i can see.
Well genius is extreme....but....

It takes Cowbell out of the bidding wars, when someone good comes along, aside from that, it essentially worsens his team assuming Rosa stays inactive, he could of used that money to get someone for your team that actually earns points, we just had a simple plan of getting someone to waste their money of someone who isn't that good and it worked.
Evolution
« Reply #314 on: February 02, 2009, 12:54:04 PM »

2. The Stable With No Chance: Malcolm, BlowUpYourVideo, Mr Cowbell, Evolution ($440,000) = 671
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #315 on: February 02, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »

HAHA

Well genius is extreme....but....

It takes Cowbell out of the bidding wars, when someone good comes along, aside from that, it essentially worsens his team assuming Rosa stays inactive, he could of used that money to get someone for your team that actually earns points, we just had a simple plan of getting someone to waste their money of someone who isn't that good and it worked.

Well i understand that but he was already out of big trades. Because if Christian debuts then he'll use someones whole wad and maybe some points. Even to the point that some people would re-set their score especially if they have no chance in both games.

It does take one guy out but you have 7 others who will bid just as high. So to me it makes sense but its nothing that will effect the winner and loser of this game simply because its too short for many changes in pushes and new signings.

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #316 on: February 02, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »

U are right Gnrfan but, it takes Cowbell out of the equation.

So, let's say I want Brie Bella, instead of Cowbell fighting me for her and making me spend way more than I want, there is a great chance I can get her for a bargain basement cause no one else will try and outbid me.

So basically we got Cowbell to do that on someone we didn't want so when there is someone we want, we will be able to get them a helluva lot cheaper

Plus its just fun making u guys think Hammy and I were really fighting.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #317 on: February 03, 2009, 03:10:33 AM »

U are right Gnrfan but, it takes Cowbell out of the equation.

So, let's say I want Brie Bella, instead of Cowbell fighting me for her and making me spend way more than I want, there is a great chance I can get her for a bargain basement cause no one else will try and outbid me.

So basically we got Cowbell to do that on someone we didn't want so when there is someone we want, we will be able to get them a helluva lot cheaper

Plus its just fun making u guys think Hammy and I were really fighting.

Fair enough. Just seems like a lot of effort for such a little advantage. You'd be better concentrating on helping your team out dude.... by making some clever trades. I know you'd expect Cena to get loads of points in the run up but you gotta be careful you don't become a one-trick-pony.

One thing you do have to remember is that the further we slip behind in the stable game the more awkward we could be.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #318 on: February 03, 2009, 07:09:15 AM »

Raw
Goldust, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian, Layla.

Smackdown
Brie Bella, Chavo Guerrero, Curt Hawkins, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kung Fu Naki, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Ryan Braddock, Scotty Goldman, Victoria, Zach Ryder.

ECW
Hornswoggle, Katie Lea Burchill, Paul Burchill.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam, Roddy Piper, Ron Simmons, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr, The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Bam Neely, Batista, D'Lo Brown, Gavin Spears, Hardcore Holly, Kevin Thorn, Val Venis.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Alicia Fox, Eve Torres, Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Stephanie Mcmahon, Tazz, Theodore Long, Tiffany, Todd Grisham, Tony Atlas, Vicki Guerrero, Vince Mcmahon.

RAW
William Regal = 12
Layla = 12
CM Punk = 5
Mickie James = 5
Cryme Tyme = 12 Each
Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase = 1 Each
Kane = 12
Mike Knox = 12
Rey Mysterio = 5
Kofi Kingston = 5
Beth Phoenix = 12
Candice Michelle = 5
John Cena = 12
Chris Jericho = 5

D: John Cena, Mark Henry, Evan Bourne, Ted Dibiase, Ken Kennedy ($120,000) = 13
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Vladimir Kozlov, Candice Michelle, Maria ($120,000) = 6
slash666: Jeff Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, Finlay, Kelly Kelly, Manu ($120,000) = 0
Hammy: Triple H, Beth Phoenix, Kane, Ezekiel Jackson, Kizarny ($120,000) = 24
Timothy: Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Dolph Ziggler, Tommy Dreamer, Mike Knox ($120,000) = 12
High_times: Edge, John Bradshaw Layfield, Michelle McCool, JTG, DJ Gabriel ($100,000) = 12
Mr Cowbell: Rosa Mendes, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Mickie James, Ricky Ortiz ($0) = 10
BlowUpYourVideo: Chris Jericho, The Miz, The Great Khali, Maryse, Boogeyman ($100,000) = 5
Jim: Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Shad Gaspard, Festus ($120,000) = 17
Evolution: CM Punk, Melina, Carlito, Primo Colon, DH Smith ($120,000) = 5
sweet616: Undertaker, The Brian Kendrick, William Regal, Santino Marella, Sim Snuka ($120,000) = 12
Gnrfan: John Morrison, Jack Swagger, Hurricane Helms, Umaga, Charlie Haas ($120,000) = 0

1. Evolution = 249
2. Jim = 234
3. Gnrfan = 202
4. Hammy = 199
5. sweet616 = 186
6. BlowUpYourVideo = 177
7. Malcolm = 171
8. high_times = 168
9. D = 165
10. slash666 = 108
11. Mr Cowbell = 100
12. Timothy08 = 99

Stables

1. The Dynasty: D, Jim, Hammy, sweet616 ($480,000) = 784
2. The Stable With No Name: Malcolm, BlowUpYourVideo, Mr Cowbell, Evolution ($340,000) = 697
3. Supreme Machines: Gnrfan, high_times, slash666, Timothy ($460,000) = 577
Evolution
« Reply #319 on: February 03, 2009, 08:06:08 AM »

20k on Natalya.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: