Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:47:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Weak and Depresion
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weak and Depresion  (Read 105239 times)
Annie
« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »

I don't hope he gets the girl, i hope he gets happy with life without a girl, just 'cause he gets the girl don't mean it's guaranteed happiness, it's no shortcut, get happy, feel good about yourself, when you do that you have the biggest balls in the world and then try with the girl, that will be better both for yourself, her and everybody around you (they notice that you don't feel too good and that shit could be contagious so people stay away from you) and if you don't get the girl you still have enough balls for some other which will be better (and don't give us no crap about that she's the one.. you don't know her, hell you don't even know yourself, you don't know all the great things that you have inside you man
I hope he gets the girl. Even if it doesn't last forever, she will always have a special place in his heart. Maybe he's the next Axl Rose and he will write a song about her! Any guy who likes TIL as  much as he does is a great guy!
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2009, 12:36:45 AM »

I agree with CheapJon.

If this kid gets this down and depressed over some bimbo at his age, well he isn't going to make it in the REAL world when he grows up. I mean seriously, isn't this kid still in school? You don't worry bout relationships this much during that age, just try and get laid as much as possible... but have safe sex, gotta throw that in there ok

Worry about fixing yourself, because as CheapJon said, people don't want to be with or hang out with someone that is always down in the dumps. If you fix yourself, and gain happiness for yourself, i'm sure you'll notice a dramatic change in life and relationships with members of the opposite sex as well.

Don't worry bout bimbo's man, maybe hook up with a hottie teacher if you got any to take your mind off all that bs  hihi

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2009, 03:35:05 PM »

Don't worry bout bimbos man, maybe hook up with a hottie teacher if you got any to take your mind off all that bs  hihi

stunning advice!! screw a teacher! (pick one you don't like and have madlulz when she gets fired)

patience, jdog.  sometimes a little time to consider you is all they need.

do you even know where the fuck I am?
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2009, 01:50:31 PM »

I don't hope he gets the girl, i hope he gets happy with life without a girl, just 'cause he gets the girl don't mean it's guaranteed happiness, it's no shortcut, get happy, feel good about yourself, when you do that you have the biggest balls in the world and then try with the girl, that will be better both for yourself, her and everybody around you (they notice that you don't feel too good and that shit could be contagious so people stay away from you) and if you don't get the girl you still have enough balls for some other which will be better (and don't give us no crap about that she's the one.. you don't know her, hell you don't even know yourself, you don't know all the great things that you have inside you man
I hope he gets the girl. Even if it doesn't last forever, she will always have a special place in his heart. Maybe he's the next Axl Rose and he will write a song about her! Any guy who likes TIL as  much as he does is a great guy!
Thax im actualy a singer im tryin to get a band but everyone i know is already in one or just dosent have the time i really am thinkin bout next year goin out for American Idiol and give it my best shot i really do have one song idea in my mind right now but its not about her im workin on that but its sounds vocaly more like a ACDC song

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2009, 01:52:16 PM »

And by the way people right now im just takin my time and just am gonna try to reconect with her even if she dosent want a relationship with me i still want to have her in my life even after i go to th new school

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2009, 01:54:14 PM »

what i do know is that i want to be a musican no matter what u know and she has a simular thing goin on at home and all things no matter what start there u know

Annie
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2009, 02:10:30 PM »

Thax im actualy a singer im tryin to get a band but everyone i know is already in one or just dosent have the time i really am thinkin bout next year goin out for American Idiol and give it my best shot i really do have one song idea in my mind right now but its not about her im workin on that but its sounds vocaly more like a ACDC song
Good luck! I think that you will have a great life, all you have to do is survive high school! If you make it on AI, I will actually watch it for the first time. Let us know so that we can vote for you! Never forget what William Shakespeare said, "The road to true love never did run smoothe!" You can also make a video and post it in youtube! Do that anyway so we can hear you sing!
Annie
« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2009, 02:11:36 PM »

And by the way people right now im just takin my time and just am gonna try to reconect with her even if she dosent want a relationship with me i still want to have her in my life even after i go to th new school
That is so sweet. You are a true romantic.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #128 on: February 12, 2009, 02:19:57 PM »

@cheapjon. i agree, however if you find a nice girlfriend who isnt in the way n is supportive. It can be quite a comfort to have that extra provided strength in hard times. Which is what im finding lately.

html sucks
G2N2R
Rocker

Just a little? Maybe a LIL more...

« Reply #129 on: February 12, 2009, 04:02:01 PM »

How about this for a solution...

First, ya stop whining and complaining all the time
Second, close down this retarded thread cuz the emo bs gets annoying
third, get a life, don't live and die from every time a girl says no to you
and lastly, grow the hell up, your sorrow is pathetic and unwarranted. I could understand if you were so down all the time about something important, but your being stupid.  ok

I can't live without my train, my laptop, or my incredible urge to dance without my pants!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #130 on: February 12, 2009, 05:43:33 PM »

^I don't think he works for the Samaritans...

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Annie
« Reply #131 on: February 12, 2009, 06:30:20 PM »

and lastly, grow the hell up, your sorrow is pathetic and unwarranted. I could understand if you were so down all the time about something important, but your being stupid.  ok
He is 16! And he is more in touch with his emotions than most 40 year old men!
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2009, 06:45:55 PM »

^ coming from the head of Hallmark Roll Eyes

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2009, 01:47:49 PM »

You could say that when u are all alone and thinkin about life u learn alot about yourself and the ones u care about by goin through the situation through there point of view

as for G2NR u are the type of person i can tell i would hate so cought up in yourself be it u are a old former football player or just some person that thinks way to much of themself o and get this once IM NOT A EMO i dont cut myself to feel pain my hearts the thing that hurts the most and pain physicaly could never come close to emosional pain cus physical stuff heals in a week or so but a troubled heart could hurt u the rest of your life

o and everyone really thanks u guys were there for me when i felt at my weakest and today im gona talk to her after school so long as she comes but i really think she will i can feel it and yesterday while i was practicin some guitar and singin i just felt so close to her wish me luck ill tell u guys bout it soon
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 01:51:02 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2009, 01:53:53 PM »

o yeah and guys im gettin high speed internet soon so i might be able to record somin for u all soon but i dont know yet well see

Annie
« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2009, 02:09:17 PM »

o yeah and guys im gettin high speed internet soon so i might be able to record somin for u all soon but i dont know yet well see
I look forward to it!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2009, 06:51:03 PM »

Good luck, my man.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #137 on: February 17, 2009, 07:59:40 AM »

You could say that when u are all alone and thinkin about life u learn alot about yourself and the ones u care about by goin through the situation through there point of view

as for G2NR u are the type of person i can tell i would hate so cought up in yourself be it u are a old former football player or just some person that thinks way to much of themself o and get this once IM NOT A EMO i dont cut myself to feel pain my hearts the thing that hurts the most and pain physicaly could never come close to emosional pain cus physical stuff heals in a week or so but a troubled heart could hurt u the rest of your life

o and everyone really thanks u guys were there for me when i felt at my weakest and today im gona talk to her after school so long as she comes but i really think she will i can feel it and yesterday while i was practicin some guitar and singin i just felt so close to her wish me luck ill tell u guys bout it soon

I understand the emotional pain felt if someone close died. Or if you were raped or abused or just beaten up daily through your childhood.

Those are things everyone of us would have a hard time to pull him or herself through the mess of it all.

But c'mon, this girl. First you don't know a friend like you know a partner and frankly if she's not interested it shouldn't be any harder on you than when you need to go home from a pub empty handed.

The only emotional pain I recall feeling was called "hung over". Really, it's not that big a deal.

Okay, let's say she's interested, now what's there to say she isn't a jealous, cheating nutcase who end up being your a human blow-up doll to some of your so-called friend?

Or let's just say she turns out to be so dull and stupid it makes you wonder if her brain is on unemployment benefit?

And for some reason when someone says something along the lines "my hearts the thing that hurts the most and pain physicaly could never come close to emosional pain cus physical stuff heals in a week or so but a troubled heart could hurt u the rest of your life" well, it's just often happens that that person have never been in a fight which ended bad, maybe when some guys had a point to prove.

Maybe the emotional pain just don't feel that bad after someone beat the living crap out of you.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Jada
« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2009, 09:22:49 AM »

Do you think you would be able to let her go, if you weren't depressed? Depression makes people more sensitive to rejection, so are you sure you don't want her just because you can't deal with being rejected by her?
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2009, 09:53:41 AM »

Do you think you would be able to let her go, if you weren't depressed? Depression makes people more sensitive to rejection, so are you sure you don't want her just because you can't deal with being rejected by her?

You raise a good point.  Getting happy and getting over this girl don't go hand in hand.  He'll have to do one before the other happens.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: