Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:54:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Weak and Depresion
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weak and Depresion  (Read 105246 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #240 on: March 11, 2009, 07:04:01 PM »

I guess you and lefty will get to know the bathroom a bit more now then before
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #241 on: March 11, 2009, 07:08:40 PM »

I guess you and lefty will get to know the bathroom a bit more now then before
hahahaha you could say that  hihi

(o and by the way dont ask how i got on)

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #242 on: March 11, 2009, 10:21:07 PM »

Hi everyone well right now a lot of things are fucked up at home my parents wanted to know what was goin on with me and I didn?t want to talk to them so they blew it out of the water and thought I was being disrespectful or somin and now they took everythink my tv, i-pod, (which is one of the only things that keep me from being pissed off at the world) and even my door yea my dad took my door yesterday and he was the one who started the yelling which I think is bull shit and there tryin even as I type this to send me to some military school cathlic all boys  no
Just tell them that you are sorry. It will blow over.
yeah ive done that but somin tells me that well if i were them i would want me to think that all is forgiven and shit and when he would least expect it BAM your off to Saint Johns millitary school in Wensconson (remember i cant spell for shit i know its wrong) so he wouldnt have a chance to well get as loaded as he could before he would go smoking
Not to be rude or anything, but did your parents graduate from the military academy as well?

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #243 on: March 11, 2009, 11:06:04 PM »

This is my favorite thread.
Annie
« Reply #244 on: March 11, 2009, 11:26:00 PM »

Maybe your parents really care about you. Did you ever hear of tough love? Nothing makes you appreciate your parents until you get your first job and you realize that you don't make enough money to maintain your previous lifestyle.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #245 on: March 11, 2009, 11:27:15 PM »

There's "tough love" as you describe it, there's also a thing called ZERO COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
Annie
« Reply #246 on: March 11, 2009, 11:32:23 PM »

There's "tough love" as you describe it, there's also a thing called ZERO COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
That is also true.I Met a young man who was 16 at a Buckethead concert. He was having trouble with his parents as well. He was very cute and nice, and very unhappy. I bought him a Buckethead DVD and CD, and told him that if I had a son I would want him to be just like him. His friends were annoyed, but my maternal instinct just told me to say some kind words to him.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #247 on: March 11, 2009, 11:45:10 PM »

That is also true.I Met a young man who was 16 at a Buckethead concert. He was having trouble with his parents as well. He was very cute and nice, and very unhappy. I bought him a Buckethead DVD and CD, and told him that if I had a son I would want him to be just like him. His friends were annoyed, but my maternal instinct just told me to say some kind words to him.

YOU ARE HIS GUARDIAN ANGEL!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #248 on: March 11, 2009, 11:46:24 PM »

that touched me in a very special place  love love love love
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #249 on: March 11, 2009, 11:48:16 PM »

Do you want to touch my very special place?
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #250 on: March 11, 2009, 11:49:00 PM »

again?
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #251 on: March 11, 2009, 11:53:45 PM »

again?

It took getting used to, but after resisting your advances for years, I've grown to enjoy them.  smoking

HIT ME BABY!
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #252 on: March 11, 2009, 11:54:56 PM »

again?

It took getting used to, but after resisting your advances for years, I've grown to enjoy them.  smoking

HIT ME BABY!

one more time... just for you   smoking
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #253 on: March 11, 2009, 11:57:45 PM »

again?

HIT ME BABY!

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2009, 12:00:41 AM »

again?

HIT ME BABY!

why did you cut me off from that picture  rant
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #255 on: March 12, 2009, 12:03:15 AM »

again?

HIT ME BABY!

why did you cut me off from that picture  rant

I respect your privacy, sir.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #256 on: March 12, 2009, 07:20:02 AM »

There's some surprisingly good stuff here for a thread with "depression" in the title.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #257 on: March 12, 2009, 07:30:40 AM »

again?

HIT ME BABY!

one more time... just for you   smoking

Get a room you two  Tongue

Fuck 'Em All.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #258 on: March 12, 2009, 01:06:12 PM »

There's some surprisingly good stuff here for a thread with "depression" in the title.

Makes me smile everytime I open this thread.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #259 on: March 12, 2009, 01:22:35 PM »

Makes me smile everytime I open this thread.
every time i hit htgth i go to the jungle hoping for someone to have posted something in this thread
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: