Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 10:26:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Weak and Depresion
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weak and Depresion  (Read 105175 times)
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #300 on: March 23, 2009, 07:55:43 AM »

^Ah. shitty luck. I know it well. I'm a patron of the church of shitty luck.

Can never fit through the damn doors though....

hey yea, laugh it up while he gets to eat his bacon sandwiches and collect off the state! Grin

It's a tough life but someone's gotta do it. Cool

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #301 on: March 23, 2009, 08:03:16 AM »

How did they manage to have children?

I see zero possibility for sexual intercourse.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #302 on: March 24, 2009, 01:53:40 PM »

How did they manage to have children?

I see zero possibility for sexual intercourse.
they must have used construction crains hihi

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #303 on: March 24, 2009, 07:13:15 PM »

dam my parents are makin me go to some tharipy shit i just told them ive wanted to be left be rant

LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #304 on: March 25, 2009, 10:34:35 AM »

dam my parents are makin me go to some tharipy shit i just told them ive wanted to be left be rant

Seriously dude, go to the therapy, it might help. After all, you did start a thread on a message board titled "Weak and Depression". Therapy will probably help you more than us HTGTH goofballs can.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #305 on: March 25, 2009, 09:51:15 PM »

sure, go to therapy.  talking is healing...

BUT REJECT MEDICATION!!!

do you even know where the fuck I am?
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #306 on: March 25, 2009, 10:11:14 PM »

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #307 on: March 25, 2009, 11:16:06 PM »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6418981950523381596&ei=OvPKSdaPDJOEqwK--dXLDQ&q=institutionalized&hl=en

all I wanted was a Pepsi!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #308 on: March 25, 2009, 11:27:22 PM »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6418981950523381596&ei=OvPKSdaPDJOEqwK--dXLDQ&q=institutionalized&hl=en

That was so fucking awesome.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #309 on: March 26, 2009, 01:49:03 PM »

Seriously dude, go to the therapy, it might help. After all, you did start a thread on a message board titled "Weak and Depression". Therapy will probably help you more than us HTGTH goofballs can.

not really the theripist i had to go to ive had before when i was a kid and its not really the right place for me (and they play soft classical like music that drives me crazy) and so far some of the people that can relate to me are "HTGTH goofballs"

sure, go to therapy.  talking is healing...

BUT REJECT MEDICATION!!!

the most frustrating part is ive been in therapy for years before and when i became about 14 i finaly got out and now im back in this shit again and ive got ADHD shit to but now its not a big problem anymore (if its still a problem for me) so ive tryed to convince them to get me off the shit but they never budge about it no matter how much "Better" ive goten and it fuckin pisses me off

cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #310 on: March 26, 2009, 06:52:29 PM »

the most frustrating part is ive been in therapy for years before and when i became about 14 i finaly got out and now im back in this shit again and ive got ADHD shit to but now its not a big problem anymore (if its still a problem for me) so ive tryed to convince them to get me off the shit but they never budge about it no matter how much "Better" ive goten and it fuckin pisses me off

I hear ya! Fuck that! Can ya get outta there, dude?  (is this a rhetorical question?   PROBABLY.)
rant
They think they know your mind better than you do! Fucking hypocrites make me sick! Made a plant illegal and shove chemicals into your system to make you 'normal' and does it even work?! Fuck knows!  I'm goddamn sick and tired of being a slave to THEIR 'economy' while they fuck up MY planet, oi! They put my friends in hospitals and on drugs and in therapy.  Why the fuck are there so many stoners?  Cuz there's no damn escape otherwise!

JEEE-SUS!

I want a fucking revolution!   I want a gun!  (no I don't!)  I want a banner and a mob of pissed off, fucked up, adhd bipolar autistic stepped on emo goth punk anarchistic weird awesome youth and I want to kick their arses~!!! 

-shakes fist impotently at the system-

...we're screwed if we do and screwed if we don't!  I should go back to dope and banging my head against a brick wall...

or listen to Scraped really really really fuckin' loud...

do you even know where the fuck I am?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #311 on: March 27, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »

drugs are bad mmkay

and u need a therapist so much more then j-dawg Smiley
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #312 on: March 27, 2009, 01:54:55 PM »

I hear ya! Fuck that! Can ya get outta there, dude?  (is this a rhetorical question?   PROBABLY.)
rant
They think they know your mind better than you do! Fucking hypocrites make me sick! Made a plant illegal and shove chemicals into your system to make you 'normal' and does it even work?! Fuck knows!  I'm goddamn sick and tired of being a slave to THEIR 'economy' while they fuck up MY planet, oi! They put my friends in hospitals and on drugs and in therapy.  Why the fuck are there so many stoners?  Cuz there's no damn escape otherwise!

JEEE-SUS!

I want a fucking revolution!   I want a gun!  (no I don't!)  I want a banner and a mob of pissed off, fucked up, adhd bipolar autistic stepped on emo goth punk anarchistic weird awesome youth and I want to kick their arses~!!! 

...we're screwed if we do and screwed if we don't!  I should go back to dope and banging my head against a brick wall...

true but the drug (addiral) did help when i was young but now i think ive out grown the need for it and now i want to get off it before i really become addicted to it no not with addiral i would need somin stronger like the vivance shit i was put on for a while but just 2 months ago got off of its crazy stuff when you drink with it one time i remember only having 2 beers and i was buzzed all day (but i didnt eat at the begining of the day so that was a factor to)

but sereously dude go with listening to scraped loud dont get back on heroin just look what could have happened to Steven Adler it made him crazy on sober house if i learned anything from watchin that one drug i will avoid for sure is heroin

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #313 on: March 27, 2009, 01:57:51 PM »

drugs are bad mmkay

not if you dont get addicted to it and use it constantly all im sayin bout that is to "do a little" dont let "the little get more and more" beer

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #314 on: March 27, 2009, 02:54:03 PM »

drugs are bad mmkay

and u need a therapist so much more then j-dawg Smiley

I'm glad someone said it cause I sure wanted to.
 hihi
People, crazy really isn't "cute."

Seek help!
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #315 on: March 28, 2009, 06:27:18 AM »

People, crazy really isn't "cute."

Seek help!

That's not what the voices say. They like it. They love "crazy"....

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #316 on: March 28, 2009, 10:34:37 AM »

rant

JEEE-SUS!

Goodness, are you the same girl i've been chatting with in Chinese, you seem happier when you speak the other, your english speaks another language altogether Shocked

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #317 on: March 30, 2009, 01:42:41 PM »

man today ive been thinkin bout life its way to short especualy when shit takes away so much of your earlyer years and also i asked myself how people want to remember me and i just cant answer myself its fucked up i know

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #318 on: March 30, 2009, 01:58:28 PM »

i get what u are sayin bout that stuff this weekend my mom threatened me that if i didnt take the pills they would send me to a hospital to be mentaly checked its all fucked up from here

SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #319 on: March 30, 2009, 02:02:02 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: