Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 01:53:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Weak and Depresion
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weak and Depresion  (Read 105280 times)
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #320 on: March 30, 2009, 02:10:21 PM »

man today ive been thinkin bout life its way to short especualy when shit takes away so much of your earlyer years and also i asked myself how people want to remember me and i just cant answer myself its fucked up i know

I suspect you need to pay a bit more attention in school more than you need medication.
Annie
« Reply #321 on: March 30, 2009, 02:13:46 PM »

man today ive been thinkin bout life its way to short especualy when shit takes away so much of your earlyer years and also i asked myself how people want to remember me and i just cant answer myself its fucked up i know

I suspect you need to pay a bit more attention in school more than you need medication.
I agree. the fact that you are lucid enough to post on this message board is a good sign.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #322 on: March 30, 2009, 08:05:35 PM »

I agree. the fact that you are lucid enough to post on this message board is a good sign.
yeah i pay attention in school and stuff but they think i need the stuff to pay attention it pisses me off u know

and im all HTGTH "till the bitter end"

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #323 on: March 30, 2009, 11:09:52 PM »

yeah i pay attention in school and stuff but they think i need the stuff to pay attention it pisses me off u know

OK, what I mean is you need to learn how to form a coherent sentence.  You know, one that has capitalization and punctuation?  I would be scared right now to read an essay by you if it's anything like how you write here.

If you're a minor you have to listen to your parents.  They may see something that we certainly can't here by what you tell us.  Believe it or not, they have your best interest in mind.  Rebelling against it isn't going to do anything and will only serve to convince them even more that there is a problem. 

My suggestion?  Talk to them.  Talk about how you feel calmly and without the "they're out to get me" approach.

I certainly wish I would have done more of this when I was younger.  Hindsight vision is indeed 20/20.

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #324 on: March 30, 2009, 11:14:23 PM »

It's because the kid listens to this devil music.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #325 on: March 30, 2009, 11:46:36 PM »

OK, what I mean is you need to learn how to form a coherent sentence.  You know, one that has capitalization and punctuation?  I would be scared right now to read an essay by you if it's anything like how you write here.

If you're a minor you have to listen to your parents.  They may see something that we certainly can't here by what you tell us.  Believe it or not, they have your best interest in mind.  Rebelling against it isn't going to do anything and will only serve to convince them even more that there is a problem. 

My suggestion?  Talk to them.  Talk about how you feel calmly and without the "they're out to get me" approach.

I certainly wish I would have done more of this when I was younger.  Hindsight vision is indeed 20/20.

true i should be more open with them but its hard to do by where i live you got to be carefull with what you say and no i dont write like this everywhere just on message bords when im fuck 2 lazy to punctuaite and stuff

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #326 on: March 30, 2009, 11:47:21 PM »

It's not just your punctuaiteshun.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #327 on: March 30, 2009, 11:50:31 PM »

hay i got "Sympathy For The Devil"  hihi

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #328 on: March 30, 2009, 11:52:26 PM »

are the English Cops gona hunt me down  hihi

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #329 on: March 30, 2009, 11:58:41 PM »

are the English Cops gona hunt me down  hihi

I wish.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 12:01:17 AM by Ellen Degeneres' Breath » Logged
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #330 on: March 31, 2009, 04:43:16 AM »

hay i got "Sympathy For The Devil"  hihi

He means your avatar.

Just joking.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #331 on: March 31, 2009, 09:38:12 AM »

true i should be more open with them but its hard to do by where i live you got to be carefull with what you say and no i dont write like this everywhere just on message bords when im fuck 2 lazy to punctuaite and stuff

Because you think our eyes need to be assaulted by your horrific spelling and run on sentences?

It's EMBARRASSING when your main language is English and there are people here who do NOT type this as their 1st language and they can form a sentence better than you can.

You have to be careful about what you say to your parents where you live?  Explain this please. 
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #332 on: March 31, 2009, 11:07:49 AM »

Because you think our eyes need to be assaulted by your horrific spelling and run on sentences?

No offence Bandita, it's cool that you take the time and care to write properly.

...But I think your comment can be applied to half the online "Gn'R" community.

You didn't comment on "Gary" Aka "Ellen Degeneres' Breath" typing in "punctuaiteshun" instead of "punctuation". ^^^^^^

LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #333 on: March 31, 2009, 11:23:21 AM »

You didn't comment on "Gary" Aka "Ellen Degeneres' Breath" typing in "punctuaiteshun" instead of "punctuation". ^^^^^^

I think that was intentional. Read the post before his.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #334 on: March 31, 2009, 11:34:51 AM »

Yeah, well I guess that's me then, off to bury my embarrassment in a hovel  Tongue.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #335 on: March 31, 2009, 01:44:01 PM »

It's EMBARRASSING when your main language is English and there are people here who do NOT type this as their 1st language and they can form a sentence better than you can.

You have to be careful about what you say to your parents where you live?  Explain this please. 
I see what your saying sorry yeah i have to be carefull what i say to well anyone around me becouse to them somethings can just be ammo i am giving them to bother me about it later.\

And i post like this i guess becouse i dont get much time online and i got to use it well and if i have made some proper grammer mistakes forgive me from it ok.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 01:46:35 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #336 on: March 31, 2009, 03:30:40 PM »

I get the feeling that bandita is going to be a kickass mom
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #337 on: March 31, 2009, 05:19:31 PM »

Im a sophmore in high school i didnt do so good right now im depresed about a lot of stuff just bout things that have happened in the past 3 years i just dont know what to do not to mention the girl i really like dosent even know i exist and by next school year i have to go to my new school opening up any advice

O yea and u can also post stories bout times u guys were depresed to and how u dealed with it

alcohol and cigarettes

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #338 on: March 31, 2009, 06:50:11 PM »

Haha, thank you!

It's because I did all the drugs and drinking when I was a teenager and already have a clue what any child has the potential to put me through! hihi

Yes, I know he typed it as a joke.

On topic though-

I think it's much more of a worry to be illiterate rather than what you seem to be worried about at the moment.  It doesn't take any longer to type normally. 

It depends on what you are telling your parents.  If the truth is that you are skipping school and doing drugs then of course it's ammo.  I know the stuff I said to my parents when I was a teenager wasn't too nice or too pretty so I can only imagine.

You say you feel weak and depressed yet you want to rebel against the help they want to try to get for you.  It really doesn't make much sense.  If you feel that way they don't want to see you suffer. 

It's nice that you want to post here and try to relate and communicate with people--that is certainly a step in the right direction but it won't totally fix your problems either.  Music is also great therapy.  When I am pissed off at the world I always reach for an old Metallica CD.

I am too lazy to poke around and try to figure it out, but how old are you again, JDog?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #339 on: April 01, 2009, 12:03:29 AM »

Haha, thank you!

It's because I did all the drugs and drinking when I was a teenager and already have a clue what any child has the potential to put me through! hihi

And let's not forget the obvious.

It takes a(n online GNR) community to raise a child.  Grin

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: