Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 10:46:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Weak and Depresion
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weak and Depresion  (Read 105183 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #380 on: April 19, 2009, 05:18:57 PM »

^Surely that's a positive thing in this case??

Do you remember when Pam Anderson tested positive for Hepatitis B?

Man, those were some tough times.

Did she become depressed?

Quite the opposite.  She seemed to perk up around that time.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #381 on: April 21, 2009, 01:39:59 PM »

Wow people.... Off Topic  Tongue
Yeah in a way but what I mean is that famous people are vary likely to be depresed and do things they regret.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #382 on: April 21, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »

Yeah in a way but what I mean is that famous people are vary likely to be depresed and do things they regret.

what you're saying is that you're famous?

hrm, HTGTHers, who do you think the famous person behind jdog's screen name is?
AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #383 on: April 21, 2009, 01:58:53 PM »

Unfortunately the regret is more likely to kick in, only after other people found out what they've done.

Off Topic:

Is this a serious conversation or a joke  Huh?
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #384 on: April 21, 2009, 02:31:00 PM »

^This thread is an elaborate social experiment.

Blow up the other boat.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #385 on: April 21, 2009, 04:07:17 PM »

Cruise, Thomas
Rage in the Cage
Headliner

« Reply #386 on: April 21, 2009, 11:29:32 PM »

Off Topic:

Is this a serious conversation or a joke  Huh?

This thread is genious, thats what it is. It just keeps getting better.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #387 on: April 22, 2009, 02:28:46 AM »

Scott Weiland?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #388 on: April 22, 2009, 09:41:00 AM »

Scott Weiland?

Nah, Steven Adler

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #389 on: April 23, 2009, 10:51:37 AM »

You know folks I'm happy to see you're here and not some 12 year old in a suitcase at the bottom of a pond.  Or some toddler in a trashbag in Florida.

Kurt Cobain comes to mind today.  I personally don't think 15 years after him offing himself, if he was here with us now, he'd be saying he had a real complaint back then.

I understand it can be hard at times.  Those are the times you take a look around and see what it is you really have.  If you can do that without worrying about a stray bullet coming through you're bedroom wall from a drive by shooting, you've got the option to make choices in your life. 

The choice to be happy is within your grasp and up to you.  I ask you, what have you done with your choices? 

Axl had anger issues because of sexual abuse to both him and his sister.  His stepdad was a religious nut case.  Seriously, you folks with Ipods and old guitars have got way more than a lot of kids, it's called parents who give a flying fuck about their child.  Quit fighting them and look at who's on your side, you're not living with the enemy.

applause

Nothing to say
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #390 on: April 29, 2009, 01:59:15 PM »

Sorry guys but I am not famous at least not yet (I hope one day) right now I just am working on writing song ideas and lirics.

I wonder though would all those things that I have done in the past haunt me more or less if I was famous???

Sorry again for the confusion I havent been online lately a lot of soccer stuff is going on for me.

Now today I have been thinking you all know the one chick I told you all about that broke my heart and the one chick that I also told you guys about that likes me well I learned a while ago that they are friends and that was bothering me even today becouse I can tell (the girl that broke my heart) still has feelings for me but is still dateing what do I do???

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #391 on: April 30, 2009, 03:30:41 AM »

Sorry guys but I am not famous at least not yet (I hope one day) right now I just am working on writing song ideas and lirics.

I wonder though would all those things that I have done in the past haunt me more or less if I was famous???

Sorry again for the confusion I havent been online lately a lot of soccer stuff is going on for me.

Now today I have been thinking you all know the one chick I told you all about that broke my heart and the one chick that I also told you guys about that likes me well I learned a while ago that they are friends and that was bothering me even today becouse I can tell (the girl that broke my heart) still has feelings for me but is still dateing what do I do???

What things you've done?! Not getting the girl?

You should grow up and not being so emo about it.

A girl broke you heart by not dating you BIG deal!

Sure, I would have a lots of advice but there seems to be some barrier - you can read the advice but it ain't coming through.

I'll try anyway.

First, if some guy is broken hearted the classic plot is that his gf has been cheating the last 2 years they've been dating. Now that I understand, the guy is broken hearted and may have it difficult to trust women for quite some time. How can you compare to that?

Secondly; if some chick just doesn't really like you enough to date (if she doesn't date you and still says she does LIKE you, she's prolly just shitting you not wanting to hurt your over sensitive feelings) just go and try your luck with the next one. What the point in crying all the time? What will you ever achieve with that, by sitting in a dark closet, listeing to estranged and crying when the "we're in this world alone"-part kicks in.

That's just pathetic.

As far as the famous go, I can't see that hapening, as long as you don't believe in yourself.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 03:34:08 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #392 on: April 30, 2009, 05:06:11 PM »

Maybe all the chicks in his town are fugly and he is shit out of luck.

I might go emo about that too if I was in his shoes.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #393 on: May 02, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »

Maybe all the chicks in his town are fugly and he is shit out of luck.

I might go emo about that too if I was in his shoes.
Man I am not emo ok and yeah I'm a little unsure of myself hell who here can say that they never were if you haven't then you can tell me something that like "your dream will never come true" all right.

What things you've done?! Not getting the girl?

You should grow up and not being so emo about it.

A girl broke you heart by not dating you BIG deal!

Sure, I would have a lots of advice but there seems to be some barrier - you can read the advice but it ain't coming through.

I'll try anyway.

First, if some guy is broken hearted the classic plot is that his gf has been cheating the last 2 years they've been dating. Now that I understand, the guy is broken hearted and may have it difficult to trust women for quite some time. How can you compare to that?

Secondly; if some chick just doesn't really like you enough to date (if she doesn't date you and still says she does LIKE you, she's prolly just shitting you not wanting to hurt your over sensitive feelings) just go and try your luck with the next one. What the point in crying all the time? What will you ever achieve with that, by sitting in a dark closet, listeing to estranged and crying when the "we're in this world alone"-part kicks in.

That's just pathetic.

As far as the famous go, I can't see that hapening, as long as you don't believe in yourself.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #394 on: May 07, 2009, 01:54:17 PM »

Everyone I am sorry about my last post at the time I was vary pissed off about the way things have been going for me recently Sin Cut I am sorry about what I wrote I know you were just trying to help and it isnt right that I took out my anger on you but I do stand by what I said about not believeing in yourself. That is that hell at one point in a persons life they go through not believeing in yourself at least about one thing.

Sorry again guys but I know now what I got to do about a deal of my problems now thanks for everyones help here and again hell lets hear also from some people that are depresed or troubled becouse at least for me I know Gunners help each other out. peace

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #395 on: May 07, 2009, 02:08:02 PM »

Everyone I am sorry about my last post at the time I was vary pissed off about the way things have been going for me recently Sin Cut I am sorry about what I wrote I know you were just trying to help and it isnt right that I took out my anger on you but I do stand by what I said about not believeing in yourself. That is that hell at one point in a persons life they go through not believeing in yourself at least about one thing.

Sorry again guys but I know now what I got to do about a deal of my problems now thanks for everyones help here and again hell lets hear also from some people that are depresed or troubled becouse at least for me I know Gunners help each other out. peace
Good luck to you jdog0830 ok.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #396 on: May 07, 2009, 04:56:07 PM »

Does this mean you got your door back?
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #397 on: May 07, 2009, 06:07:33 PM »

fuck doors. get some of those 70s beeds.

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #398 on: May 07, 2009, 08:30:36 PM »

Hey I actually bought some of those for someone at Christmas, only they were made of bamboo with a big marijuana leaf in the middle.  Can't imagine Jdog's parents being to happy about one of those no doubt.  Course I probably wouldn't have appreciated my kids having the idea either.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #399 on: May 07, 2009, 08:36:06 PM »

Does this mean you got your door back?
Yes I got it back just this week.
Hey I actually bought some of those for someone at Christmas, only they were made of bamboo with a big marijuana leaf in the middle.  Can't imagine Jdog's parents being to happy about one of those no doubt.  Course I probably wouldn't have appreciated my kids having the idea either.
Your right my parents would be pissed but the time before it would be so much fun!!! smoking

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: