Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:32:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Weak and Depresion
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weak and Depresion  (Read 105229 times)
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #480 on: May 31, 2009, 06:53:03 PM »

no longer depressed !
the first love came yesterday and stayed all night wwhhooooo weee '

the one an only horsey !
Annie
« Reply #481 on: May 31, 2009, 07:32:54 PM »

no longer depressed !
the first love came yesterday and stayed all night wwhhooooo weee '
I am so happy for you! Cheesy
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #482 on: May 31, 2009, 10:19:17 PM »

OK, since I've got no one else to talk to, I might as well tell you guys my story.

A few months ago, i broke up with my girlfriend, Heather, of two years. It was something I thought long and hard about, and I don't regret it. Once I broke up with her, there was this other girl, Carrie, whom I had known for a little while, and that kinda turned into a relationship. We were just like every other couple just starting out. Wanting to see eachother all the time, she'd call all the time just to say hi, things like that. Everything looked very promising and seemed to be going great.

Here's where i get very confused.

On Friday night, she told me that she didn't want to be in a relationship. Well, she pretty much said that. But, she also says that she knows she's going to regret this, cause she thinks I'm a great guy and all that. Then she said that one day I might even love her. WTF does that mean? How can I love someone that won't let me in.  Then we left the bar and she dropped me off. When i got out she said she didn't want me to go and she gave me a kiss goodnight.

So then on Saturday, she calls me up and asked if I wanted to go to the zoo with her. I did and then after she came over and hung out for awhile. As happy that I was to be with her, it hurt to see her, because there's this girl I really care about but I can't really have.

Like I said, I haven't really been alone for two years. It wasn't until this weekend that I felt alone. I'm scared to be alone. After i saw Carrie on Friday and Saturday, I went straight to the bar, just because I couldn't stand the thought of sitting here alone. As some of you know, I live in Las Vegas, but am from Minnesota. I feel so miserable now. I really don't have any friends here, except for the bar crowd, but they aren't TRUE friends. All i wanna do is jump on a plane and get the fuck outta here. Luckily I'm going back home for a weekend in a month.

So that's my story. I feel really confused and hurt. She'll call me up and say that she misses me a lot, but yet doens't want to pursue anything.

Axl is God.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #483 on: May 31, 2009, 10:41:28 PM »

Kinda doesn't make any sense at all does it Huh.  Do you have any idea what may be holding her back?  It seems she definately is into you, yet she builds a wall, and then leaves a small ray of hope for the grand finale Sad.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #484 on: May 31, 2009, 11:19:23 PM »

Kinda doesn't make any sense at all does it Huh.  Do you have any idea what may be holding her back?  It seems she definately is into you, yet she builds a wall, and then leaves a small ray of hope for the grand finale Sad.

I know!  haha it makes zero sense! 

As I was typing this, she called, shes at work and was on break, so she just called to bs. It sucks, because I still do have hope. But at the same time I'm afraid I'm just setting myself up. If she doesn't want to be with me, I just wish she would say that and then not do what she's doing now. I don't know what's holding her back. It's really fucking with me though.

Axl is God.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #485 on: May 31, 2009, 11:45:06 PM »

As I was typing this, she called, shes at work and was on break, so she just called to bs. It sucks, because I still do have hope. But at the same time I'm afraid I'm just setting myself up. If she doesn't want to be with me, I just wish she would say that and then not do what she's doing now. I don't know what's holding her back. It's really fucking with me though.
You need to find out, you are torturing yourself, have a serious sit down and just ask her you owe it to yourself.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #486 on: May 31, 2009, 11:48:14 PM »

Block her number.

Move on.

As cliche as this is, commitment is a 50/50 proposition.  If she can't give you anything, it doesn't matter how much effort you put into it, it's like building a house on quicksand.

Run man, run!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #487 on: June 01, 2009, 10:20:06 AM »

Sounds to me like she has her eye on someone else but just in case that doesn't work out the way she'd like then she still has you as a "back-up" boyfriend.

Do you really want to be somebody's back-up?  no

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Annie
« Reply #488 on: June 01, 2009, 04:41:00 PM »

You can't really be happy in a relationship unless you are OK on your own. My most miserable relationships and friendships have happened when I didn't want to be alone. I hate to quote SEX and the CITY but SHE"S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU. You deserve better, move on! I Wasted 6 months of my life on a guy who sent tons of mixed signals! He was a guitar player, and he said similar things, would get pissed if other guys talked to me, and in the end dumped me for a girl who dressed like a hooker. It's been years and I want to call this girl up, and say, "THANKYOU FOR SAVING ME FROM LIFE WITH THAT LOSER!"
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #489 on: June 02, 2009, 09:39:20 PM »

Sounds to me like she has her eye on someone else but just in case that doesn't work out the way she'd like then she still has you as a "back-up" boyfriend.

Do you really want to be somebody's back-up?  no
Man people can be so cruel yeah I'm feeling for this guy you have to use your head and fallow you heart if it feels like she's just playing you dump her ass becouse just from reading this I could tell think about people that care about you that you might have told that's all I got to say about that.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #490 on: June 02, 2009, 09:53:56 PM »

Right now I am going through one of the lowest of low feelings one thing realizing that I well don't even have the self confdence to ask any girl out I feel like I am iscognificant and hell I wish I had some beer now just listening to my collection of sad songs.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #491 on: June 03, 2009, 12:41:46 AM »

You can't really be happy in a relationship unless you are OK on your own. My most miserable relationships and friendships have happened when I didn't want to be alone. I hate to quote SEX and the CITY but SHE"S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU. You deserve better, move on! I Wasted 6 months of my life on a guy who sent tons of mixed signals! He was a guitar player, and he said similar things, would get pissed if other guys talked to me, and in the end dumped me for a girl who dressed like a hooker. It's been years and I want to call this girl up, and say, "THANKYOU FOR SAVING ME FROM LIFE WITH THAT LOSER!"

You should have gone out with a singer, or a vampire.

Or a singing vampire.

Right now I am going through one of the lowest of low feelings one thing realizing that I well don't even have the self confdence to ask any girl out I feel like I am iscognificant and hell I wish I had some beer now just listening to my collection of sad songs.

Damn, teenage alcoholism.  Very sad.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #492 on: June 03, 2009, 02:37:56 AM »

I'm not a full blown drinker yet just feel like shit.
Listening to November Rain right bow crying

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #493 on: June 03, 2009, 03:39:46 AM »

Or a singing vampire.

Give me a break, the guy just wants to have a few beers.

Jdog, the problem you have is that you assume things will just change for the better by itself if you feel sorry for yourself long enough.

It won't.

Make a list of things you want to change in your life and start with the small things and make a timetable, one thing in a week or two weeks until you've narrowed that list down.

For an example if you don't have the confidence to ask a girl out make a decission that you will talk to a new girl or just hang out, when this isn't akward decide that you will ask a girl out once every two weeks, you've bound to succeed sooner or later.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #494 on: June 03, 2009, 02:56:21 PM »

I'm not a full blown drinker yet just feel like shit.
Listening to November Rain right bow crying

cheer up bro..
don't chase the honies,let them chase you !

have confedience buddy,don't give up.

the one an only horsey !
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #495 on: June 03, 2009, 04:40:14 PM »

Or a singing vampire.

He's depressed and wants to consume alcohol.  Nope, not an alcoholic.

Of course, I have no argument against someone who lives at the bar.
Annie
« Reply #496 on: June 03, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »

Or a singing vampire.

Or a singing vampire heart surgeon.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #497 on: June 04, 2009, 02:10:02 AM »

Or a singing vampire.

He's depressed and wants to consume alcohol.  Nope, not an alcoholic.

Of course, I have no argument against someone who lives at the bar.

You're a real hypocrite arent you?

You could go to a AA meeting and meet some alcoholics so maybe you'll then know the difference?

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #498 on: June 04, 2009, 02:47:48 PM »

yeah well everyone has there demons to deal with or they could just stay in there illusionary world

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #499 on: June 09, 2009, 02:07:21 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: