Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:10:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Pretty down, had a rough night.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pretty down, had a rough night.  (Read 6849 times)
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 12:31:52 AM »

a lot of girls are like this, yeah they are very annoying, the main question is  do you want to try something with her? i mean, whether to be your girl or just have sex.  if its yes then you should know that it will cost you some time and patience, if you decide that its not worth that then better leave her alone.

you know what they say "the one that loves the most in a relationship its the one that ends up losing"

if she finds out that you really like her then she will be more and more "bitchy".

dont give her so much importance (i dont mean to not treat her like you want, or to be a nice guy) if she tells you that its to fast for her, just tell her that  you also think so, that you dont need something serious, that you really like her but it would be better to have an open relationship.

i know its like if you were in high school , but at the end, people never grow up.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 12:34:11 AM »

Whatever guys

I have had every psycho female problem u can fucking think of. I know a little bit about this

Dating and love isn't this hard.

if a chick is all about u and out of the blue starts trippin

something is definitely up.

After u get fucked over a bunch of times, u get where u can spot this shit miles away.

maybe she had a bad day................ Maybe her ex boyfriend called her trying to get her back

I'd bet big time money that is the case.

think of the evidence

chick is all about the guy. Very into the guy

then just for no reason does that?

now ask yourself

why would someone do that?

its not normal behavior.

and no, not ALL women are like this. U will find a small minority of women are actually like this.

U don't want to date a GIRL anyway right? u want a mature woman u can fall in love with.

I never fucked around with the girls who play games and are all about drama. those are the ones u booty call while u find a real chick.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 12:35:57 AM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 12:46:03 AM »

Ok, here is u some five star advice

My advice would be not to call her or even act like u give a shit.

Girls are weird sometimes and the more u seem like it bothers u, it turns some girls off. U gotta act like u could give a fuck whether or not u go out again.

I don't like playing games personally.if u like me, lets go out and be happy. If i have to change who I am or act a certain way........ it just isn't worth it dude.

So unless she comes to u with a very awesome reason, I wouldn't waste a lot of time cause I am telling u, u will get hurt.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 03:36:13 AM »

chick has Ex Boyfriend issues

should've hit it and ran brother

seriously

and after a week you see her with D.

I have to say I'm with LunsJail in this act like you don't care that much, that has always worked for me. And sure, ask her to hang out after a few days if you want.

D can be right with the ex-bf angle, tho by my experience most women who have a bf just don't care (and those ex's who came picking a fight were taught a lesson, fun times).

But there was this girl who I had some good times with, well, she never showed to party, which was fine, since I took another girl there, when she didn't reply (which could've ended to the scenario that both of them woud be there  Wink ) anyway, she explained me later that she had some unfinished business with her ex.

But, GunnerOne 84, if this girl does something like this again don't let her play her game, you only get treated as bad as you let yourself to be treated.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 03:40:07 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 09:04:28 AM »

gunnerone84, you need to start listen to danko jones! and that goes for everybody

Danko's probably THE guy when it comes to songs about women, especially when it comes to girl that treats you bad and drive you crazy, but also girls who treat you good, check 'em out

I must say I agree with D on a few things

I've met girls like that, but of course it's not just women that have ex-issues, it goes for men too

I guess garry gave the best advice though..
Those mind games get old after, uhhh, the age of 16?

No place for mind games in "relationships."  (God, I hate that word.)

That goes double for men who are trying to act tough and be bad boys.

Just be straight with each other!

Gunner, just give her a call and tell her what you told us.  You have nothing to lose, I don't think.

You have nothing to lose, If she aint ready nor want it, it's her loss man. nekomex and $$$$ also had valid points, shit is hard but always be straight with how you feel
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 01:42:16 PM »

Don't waste your time falling for her but go ahead and get your $%^& wet, like I said, spoken like a true male D, quit making me repeat myself, and buck up cuz thats what you meant.  You don't even know what this girls issues may be, the guy kinda of likes her, don't you think a real man might just be a tad more considerate, rather than violate her and send her on her way Roll Eyes.

I'm not gonna defend D...he can do that by himself.

But on the flip side of your argument, don't you think a "real woman" would be a tad more considerate and not lead the guy on and then, proverbially, kick him in the nuts when he shows interest?

It goes both ways, don't it?

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 01:49:33 PM »

Look, here's the rub..there are 3 possibilities here, none of them great:

1) She's serious about the whole "moving too fast, I don't want a relationship" thing, in which case, if YOU do (and by your post I'm assuming that's the case) you leave her alone and move on

2)  She's playing head games with you, for WHATEVER reason, in which case, if you're looking for a relationship, this is NOT the girl you want to be with, and you should move on.  Trust me.  Move on now and avoid the drama and BS later

3) She met someone else, has an ex-boyfriend issue...whatever....in which case you want to move on, for obvious reasons.

If you REALLY want to pursue it...don't.  Lose her number and wait on her.  If she comes back from "the great flakeout", during the first phone call, text conversation, face to face...make it quite clear you're not going to play head games.  No "who's chasing who", no "where do we stand", no "I want you, I don't want you".  That's all bullshit.  Let her know that you don't need to jump straight into a relationship..that's fine...but you do need to be honest and open with each other.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2009, 03:01:59 PM »

my bet is 1)

she is not sure about being on intimate terms with anyone too quickly.

as in patience
"Said woman take it slow
It'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience"

Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 05:04:26 PM »

what i said was slang for don't waste your time fallin for her

these are girls u consider a fuck and thats it but not serious GF material.

it that what you do D?
Telling someone to use someone is never 'good advice'. It is bad enough that it does happen all the time with men who actually think like that..it was an inappropriate and offensive post.I usually do not expect you to stoop so low. Undecided

fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 07:57:06 PM »

I am sorry to hear you had a rough time but when she texted back 'i'm going to bed' I LMAO

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 08:02:24 PM »

How is it stooping low?

If the girl is playing games with him and using him to get over an Ex Boyfriend, that shit is fair game. I'd flip the script on her, get what I could get and not get my heart involved.

Here is why I don't think Pilferk's number 1 is the case.

She called him, texted him, asked him out. She showed the interest.

If he were calling her, texting her, than yeah, I'd give u the too fast scenario

she sounds like a chick who recently broke up with someone and she isn't quite over the guy.

I would never endorse using a chick for sex if she was the real thing but if a girl is playing u, she is fair game in my book.

nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 11:14:14 PM »

what i said was slang for don't waste your time fallin for her

these are girls u consider a fuck and thats it but not serious GF material.

it that what you do D?
Telling someone to use someone is never 'good advice'. It is bad enough that it does happen all the time with men who actually think like that..it was an inappropriate and offensive post.I usually do not expect you to stoop so low. Undecided

i dont need to defend anyone, but i dont think he is talking about using the girl, she is the one that said that its going to fast and probably playing mind games, he is not talking about telling lies to the girl and then go sleep with her and leave her.   

thats why i said that the guy could proposed her to have an open relationship, no attachments.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2009, 12:10:02 AM »

open relationship, no attachments.

Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2009, 12:11:02 PM »

Sounds very scary nervous.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2009, 01:07:09 PM »

he's an STD waiting to happen Grin

GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2009, 08:38:14 PM »

My plan was to drop the whole thing, because I don't do the games and I don't like drama.

Then I got really drunk last night and texted her. She called this morning but I was at work and I missed the call. Who knows what she wants.

But sober, she seems like a headcase to me and I don't need that. It had just been a while since I had met someone that I actually clicked with, so I was kinda bummed.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2009, 06:37:57 AM »

WWARD
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2009, 12:08:52 PM »

But sober, she seems like a headcase to me and I don't need that. It had just been a while since I had met someone that I actually clicked with, so I was kinda bummed.

but what about the co-worker? and the myspace singer? those weren't long ago.
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2009, 03:06:14 PM »

Co-worker and I went the friends route. Which is no sweat, she's cool and it's just how it is. Myspace singer and I got along, but never went anywhere romantically. Again, no big deal. She was cute, but no real sparks. The girl last week, there were sparks. And it turns out she's a headcase, so what are you gonna do? I got phone calls from her drunk at 3 am last night, which I really don't need. I'm over it at this point.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2009, 02:51:09 AM »

Who knows what women are after when they call you intoxicated around 3 am?

I do.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: