Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:18:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Formula 1 - 2010 season
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Formula 1 - 2010 season  (Read 68477 times)
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2010, 08:45:39 AM »

Just 4 more days for qualifying: Alonso vs. Hamilton vs. Schumacher vs. Button vs. Vettel. I can't wait! drool

Fuck 'Em All.
Dickeye
Someone's always gotta be a dick
Rocker

Sittin' in a Chinese stew...

« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2010, 07:38:47 AM »

Are we having another game this year?

....To view my disinfatuation...

13/12/2008 - Hung out with Bumblefoot!
Ashba Rocks
Headliner

All things are possible, I am unstopable

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2010, 07:56:39 AM »

Vettel on pole, massa 2nd alonso 3rd hamilton 4th

we are in for a great race, nice to see the ferrari's back on song Cheesy

"No one can make you, do what they want to"
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2010, 09:27:19 AM »

Damn, those Red Bulls are quick. However, tomorrow's race will give us an indication of who is the quickest over 50+ laps. I'm thinking it's going to be a Ferrari. I hope McLaren get their act together quickly. Jenson Button looks to be set in proving the general consensus that he isn't as quick as Hamilton in the same car.

Fuck 'Em All.
Evita
Rocker

Yes, it's me!

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2010, 11:25:30 AM »

It will be very interesting tommorow with the new rules!  I wonder who will be able to keep the pace!

Guns N' Roses - W. Axl Rose
You can visit www.gnrwar.com
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2010, 08:13:24 PM »

I haven't watched a single race live on TV yet. I've only seen some highlights of some of the races this year....

I guess I'll watch the Spanish GP.

Kimi was voted the third most popular driver in F1 in the FOTA poll.

Awesome. Especially when you consider the number of German and Spanish fans who voted for Schumacher and Alonso. There's only 5+ million Finns on this planet.

Jenson who?  Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2010, 08:33:26 PM »

I have been keeping up to date with things, and love watching each race. But I must say, I am dissapointed that Michael Schumacher hasn't done as well as I had hoped.

While he was with Ferrari, it seemed like he was unstoppable, but I think it shows it's all down to what car you are given. But I also think it's too early to say he has totally failed to make a decent season.

I look forward and hope he can get some good results under his belt soon.  Wink
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 06:46:21 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2010, 11:31:09 PM »

I haven't watched a single race live on TV yet. I've only seen some highlights of some of the races this year....

I guess I'll watch the Spanish GP.

Man, other than the Bahrain race which was boring, the other three were awesome. I was worried that F1 wouldn't be fun any more with the rule changes, but tyre selection has become crucial in each race. Barcelona will be fun for sure, with everyone putting on big upgrades.

Jenson who?

Jenson has proven everyone wrong. He has won two races and leads the championship points. Although he isn't as quick as Hamilton, his experience and strategy are superb, making Hamilton look like a noob. You have to give credit where credit is due.

Fuck 'Em All.
Evita
Rocker

Yes, it's me!

« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2010, 11:38:45 AM »

I am watching closely and slowly getting ready for the Canadian GP in June!  The first race was boring, the others were realllly entertaining... but there was rain.  Let's see how things go on a dry track!

Evita

Guns N' Roses - W. Axl Rose
You can visit www.gnrwar.com
Ashba Rocks
Headliner

« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2010, 11:58:36 AM »

The spanish GP will be a bore  no

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2010, 04:50:41 PM »

While he was with Ferrari, it seemed like he was unstoppable, but I think it shows it's all down to what car you are given.

It's not just about what car you are given. Ferrari was built around him, for him. Barrichello, Irvine and Massa were left with crumbs....

The same happened at Benetton.

Jenson has proven everyone wrong. He has won two races and leads the championship points. Although he isn't as quick as Hamilton, his experience and strategy are superb, making Hamilton look like a noob. You have to give credit where credit is due.

He's still as boring as the rest of the drivers. No character.  Tongue

At least Kimi was different. That's why people still care about him even though he's not even in F1 anymore.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2010, 07:07:57 PM »

While he was with Ferrari, it seemed like he was unstoppable, but I think it shows it's all down to what car you are given.

It's not just about what car you are given. Ferrari was built around him, for him. Barrichello, Irvine and Massa were left with crumbs....

The same happened at Benetton.

/jarmo

Yes, no one can argue with that.

I think that Ferrari was just trying to expose what they thought was their strongest link at the time. But I too, didn't like how his team mates sometimes were told to give him ground or position, I think that's taking it too far.

But it makes me wonder, why would Michael agree to come back if he knew he would not be contesting the top of the board. If things stay the way they are for him. I can see him wishing that he had finished his career on a high at Ferrari. Rather than making a dissapointing comeback and essentially making up the numbers.

Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2010, 11:39:37 PM »

Now you're just being biased. Jenson is certainly not the most entertaining driver in F1, but neither is Kimi. I would give that prize to Hamilton. No one can oversteer an F1 car like he does and no one drives or overtakes as aggressively as he does. If you had watched Malaysia you'd know what I'm talking about. Alonso, Vettel have no character? Hmmm...

At least Kimi was different. That's why people still care about him even though he's not even in F1 anymore.

Kimi is different, but you might be over stating how much people care about him. I haven't heard him being mentioned once in the press or otherwise since the season started.
In F1 you are forgotten quickly. I just hope he can make the 2011 season.

Fuck 'Em All.
Ashba Rocks
Headliner

« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2010, 01:36:48 PM »

Now you're just being biased. Jenson is certainly not the most entertaining driver in F1, but neither is Kimi. I would give that prize to Hamilton. No one can oversteer an F1 car like he does and no one drives or overtakes as aggressively as he does. If you had watched Malaysia you'd know what I'm talking about. Alonso, Vettel have no character? Hmmm...

Kimi is different, but you might be over stating how much people care about him. I haven't heard him being mentioned once in the press or otherwise since the season started.

Kimi WAS exciting, after halfway through 08, he just kinda didnt seem botherd, and didnt really drive a memorable race since, he won spa 09 but hardly was an inspired drive, he only kept fisi at bay because he had kers! Im a ferrari fan through and through, and was excited when kimi joined, but after half way through 08, the real kimi just disapeared, i dunno where he went...

i dont think its fair to say he's been forgotten about though, even in the 2nd or 3rd race there was talk about him being chased by red bull if webber decides to quit at the end of the year

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2010, 04:10:05 PM »

The press only loved him when they could write shit about him.

The poll was organized by FOTA and actual F1 fans voted. He was the third most supported F1 driver, even though he's not in F1!

That should tell you something, but you can just say "the press doesn't write about him".

Who cares!

He hates them anyway.  hihi

The fans still care. The same people who watch F1 and buy tickets to the races.

It's nice to see that there are F1 fans that still care, even though some of you don't.....

he won spa 09 but hardly was an inspired drive,

He won the race that actually requires a driver to be able to drive, in an inferior car, and you question his "inspiration"?

hihi

/jarmo
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 06:55:56 PM by jarmo » Logged

Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #115 on: May 05, 2010, 11:19:51 PM »

It's nice to see that there are F1 fans that still care, even though some of you don't.....

Don't make this into an 'us vs. 'them' argument. I'm a big fan of Kimi, but I didn't like his decision to walk away from F1.
If he comes back, it'll be good for F1, otherwise, well...

Fuck 'Em All.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #116 on: May 06, 2010, 08:58:21 PM »

Don't make this into an 'us vs. 'them' argument. I'm a big fan of Kimi, but I didn't like his decision to walk away from F1.
If he comes back, it'll be good for F1, otherwise, well...

I wish he had stayed too and it's apparent that many agree. Otherwise he wouldn't have been third in that survey!

/jarmo

Genesis
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2010, 11:09:05 AM »

WTF, The Red Bulls are nearly a second faster than anybody else. That's some car upgrade Shocked

Fuck 'Em All.
Ashba Rocks
Headliner

« Reply #118 on: May 09, 2010, 05:34:43 AM »

The press only loved him when they could write shit about him.

The poll was organized by FOTA and actual F1 fans voted. He was the third most supported F1 driver, even though he's not in F1!

That should tell you something, but you can just say "the press doesn't write about him".

Who cares!

He hates them anyway.  hihi

The fans still care. The same people who watch F1 and buy tickets to the races.

he won spa 09 but hardly was an inspired drive,

He won the race that actually requires a driver to be able to drive, in an inferior car, and you question his "inspiration"?

hihi

/jarmo

he won that race, with not much competition, hamilton and button taken out, badoer in the other ferrari, and fisi would have beaten him had kimi not have kers, im not questioning he did well to win the race, coz he did, but theres no question kimi isnt the driver he once was

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2010, 09:56:33 AM »

theres no question kimi isnt the driver he once was

Lewis losing to Jenson. I guess he's not the driver he once was.....

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: