Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:32:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Feeling like shit
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Feeling like shit  (Read 13581 times)
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2010, 02:30:00 PM »

Sorry for your sinus issues, I understand that can be pretty uncomfortable, and I am sure the heat doesn't make things any easier.  I hope you are able to cool down somehow, no one likes to be to hot and especially with another ailment to go with it, that just sucks!!

Rock n Roll Joe/Emo Joe, he will figure it out, right jdog?
Yep just a part of life it makes me wish I had just a few more years to get it all in order.
But that's long gone and concidering how much it pisses my parents off if I am not prepared I better be ready or I would be kicked out...

At least when my older bro was kicked out he could just sleep in his car no such luck for me Sad

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2010, 12:45:46 AM »

It really does come all to quick jdog.  One day you are a kid and then the next day your working for a living and then you get married and start a family, raise kids, become Aunts, Uncles and grandparents.  Lifes process at its best beer.  You will be fine though no matter what you end up doing, I am sure it is something you will enjoy doing and your  parents will be proud of you.  Your a good kid, I can tell, just leave the stupid maryjane in its baggie and the booze in the bottle.  When you get it all in order, I give you approval to have a drink once in a while Wink.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
zihuatenajo
Headliner

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2010, 01:26:31 AM »

If it makes you feel any better Jdog , you aint the only 18 year old on here whos worried about the futurei dont want to get right fuckin deep in to debt either .. the way the worlds goin now man .. we got another thing comin lol thank god for Guns N' Roses and Mary Jane hihi

I know it wasn't meant to help me , but thanks to all you fellow GN'R lovers who posted advice for our amigo jdog , cuz it's helped me as well  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 01:29:36 AM by zihuatenajo » Logged

God made weed, man made booze : who do you trust ?
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2010, 01:56:25 AM »

^Your welcome amigo zihuatenajo Wink

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2010, 02:40:09 AM »

dude i wasted my teens and up to my mid 20's worried about shit.

my advice if i were 18 again, I'd play my music loud and fuck who didn't like it, I'd party and sleep with as many chicks as possible.. i'd make some amazing memories so when i got older I"d have fond shit to look back on and no regrets.

Trust me i am 31 now, and i missed out on so much shit cause i worried about everything.

u are 18 son,enjoy that shit.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2010, 06:51:43 AM »

dude i wasted my teens and up to my mid 20's worried about shit.

my advice if i were 18 again, I'd play my music loud and fuck who didn't like it, I'd party and sleep with as many chicks as possible.. i'd make some amazing memories so when i got older I"d have fond shit to look back on and no regrets.

Trust me i am 31 now, and i missed out on so much shit cause i worried about everything.

u are 18 son,enjoy that shit.

Never more wise words have been spoken. ok

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Ignacio
Rocker

I'm fn' inoccent!

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2010, 10:01:08 AM »

I think it would be good for you to find someone to love you know. Fall in love with a little woman. Life is project. Or so they say... (I Dont really know who "they" are actually but its a good advice imo)  hihi

Take care.

M?sica, m?sica, m?sica, siempre s?...
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2010, 10:39:08 AM »

Fall in love with a little woman.

You mean like, a midget? I'm about 6'3", I'm not sure that'll work for me....

Also, I don't like hearing the words 'emo Joe'. It doesn't feel right....

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2010, 04:35:20 PM »

So did you get laid yet?

I got three dates this week for me, trust me I ain't feeling like shit Cheesy

take my advice and score son.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2010, 05:39:57 PM »

So did you get laid yet?

I got three dates this week for me, trust me I ain't feeling like shit Cheesy

take my advice and score son.

But you're out there stealing all the women. Leave some for the rest of us. Angry Tongue

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2010, 11:55:28 PM »

falling in love is a great thing don't get me wrong... but don't fall in love with the first woman that plays with ur dick.That is a horrible, worst thing u can do cause u are young, and naive and dont know any better, so u just end up in a bad situation, pussy whipped with ur girl making demands on u and controlling u.

I use to always tell my main man Sin Cut on MSN........ dude u getting a different girl everynight.. why the fuck would u want to have a girlfriend?

Girlfriends are awesome, don't get me wrong and i highly recommend it later on.. but while u are capable, experience all the shit u can before u get responsibilities etc that no longer allow u to do these things.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2010, 06:43:40 PM »

thank you all for the advice! I saw iron maiden last night was a great show but I still feel like shit.
Haha I am sure you guys that have been here longer than me are getting fed up with me talking about my problems and shit.

I simply feel like basicly all I have been doing is waiting for something to happen. I feel like most of the time now like I am living but not truly alive like I am just going through the motions of living like I am stuck in a empty shell of a person that honestly I don't completely know.

I wish I could figure it all out I always figure things out that people usualy think I have no chance at doing but I simply have no idea about anything right now.

Joe

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2010, 07:33:07 PM »

I simply feel like basicly all I have been doing is waiting for something to happen. I feel like most of the time now like I am living but not truly alive like I am just going through the motions of living like I am stuck in a empty shell of a person that honestly I don't completely know.

Go volunteer at a Nursing Home or maybe a Veterans Hospital or maybe a Homeless Shelter or Soup Kitchen!!!

AND COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!!!!

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2010, 07:39:42 PM »

Go get checked for depression or bipolar disorder

u sound like me at that age and i never seeked help  and have been fighting the same fight for the past decade and a half. so u may want to think about it.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2010, 09:55:54 PM »

You can't wait for it to fall in your lap though jdog, you have to go find it yes.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2010, 01:08:13 AM »

u sound like me at that age and i never seeked help  and have been fighting the same fight for the past decade and a half. so u may want to think about it.
I think it would be depresion more than bipolar. But hell I don't know much about bipolar syndrome.
It's always a thought but like many other people I think my pride would get in the way from getting help.

Joe

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2010, 01:09:56 AM »

Go volunteer at a Nursing Home or maybe a Veterans Hospital or maybe a Homeless Shelter or Soup Kitchen!!!

AND COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!!!!
Don't get me wrong I am fortunate for what I have in this world but I am guessing you simply didn't have a similar problem as me so it would be hard to explain.

Joe

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2010, 01:23:06 AM »

You can't wait for it to fall in your lap though jdog, you have to go find it yes.
True progress can't be made with only the wanting to do something there needs to be action.
Problem always seems to be which path would I take and if the result would matter.
Fighting for something that matters fuck my mom has been through hell these last few years and I worry for her every day with all her injurys like her spine problems and some problems with her hands that apparently required some radiation shot of some kind that she got yesterday morning if I made my way down a path where she would worry at all I would feel  even worse.

That's a key reason why I haven't made progress with much trying to be there for her in the end I feel responsable for how she ended up the way she is now.

Back 4 years ago when we were on our way to a band camp thing for me we were running late because of also me that bastard ramed our car going about 60mph I was sitting behind her my little brother right next to me. Both me and my brother were fine but my mom ended up with problems she has to face till the end of her life.

I haven't told anyone that I feel guilty about it till now I don't even think my mom remembers how I am to blame. It was bothering me for years. If I ended up making a decision where it would worry her at all I couldn't take it.

Joe

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2010, 03:12:59 AM »

I think it would be depresion more than bipolar. But hell I don't know much about bipolar syndrome.
It's always a thought but like many other people I think my pride would get in the way from getting help.

Joe

Your pride? If nothing I've been starting to count on seeing another about you and depression (have anyone counted how many of these threads we've had?).

I don't know if therapy helps, but hell, it's worth a shot and forsure it's better than not doing nothing but complaining about it. Also, it would help to talk to a professional about how you feel about the accident, since as far as the car accidents go, accidents happen and there's no point on blaming yourself (unless you were drunk-driving, which I doubt.)

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2010, 05:21:00 AM »

First, i hate when people say cheer up, it could be worse, u could have cancer or muscular dystrophy or whatever.

everyone has their own crosses to bare and i think its ridiculous saying someone should cheer up just cause others are less fortunate. pain is pain.. maybe there are different varying degrees of pain but i think its fucked up to find comfort in others' misery.

"My best friend died" oh go visit a burn unit, then u will be thankful...

maybe it isn't meant that way but its like using someone's even worse situation to feel better about ur own.. i don't like that.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: