Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:50:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Feeling like shit
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Feeling like shit  (Read 13582 times)
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« on: July 11, 2010, 10:47:53 PM »

Ah another year goes by before my eyes and still I just didn't get the feeling like I did anything meaningfull.
Just about a month before I am 18 and shit hasn't gone my way huh next year I get to deal with taxes firsthand and the other shit. I guess the worst part is I have zero idea what to expect after I graduate high school. That just makes me fear like I am just going to go through life doing the same things and never finding quite what it is I want. Hell I get the shivers thinking about it.

All this time I spent just feels waisted at least I still got a bottle of vodka and 2 bags of weed.

Joe

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 12:30:42 AM »

Well that's your problem right there, the booze and the weed, no wonder!!!  And don't give any lame as excuses as to why you need it to cope, that is just an excuse to enable yourself.  Maybe you spend your time more efficiently and you might learn to be the young man that 18 represents jdog.  It is possible maybe then you might find your way.  If you don't listen to your heart telling you to do whats right, your road is going to be severely bumpy, and your heart left forever unfulfilled.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 12:34:32 AM »

Lol it's not like I do it all the time shit I honestly party like that once or twice a year. In all honesty that has nothing to do with why I feel like shit actually I can't even risk moving the stuff unless both my parents are gone and that's a rare event.

Joe

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 12:40:42 AM »

None the less I aprecate your concern msaxl your a good person.
Just no matter which path I pick it feels like there is always some huge event or something that would prevent good progress like for example if I became a soldger I would worry because my mom in particular would worry like hell.
Or if I became a teacher the student loans would burry me before I would even realize it.

It simply feels like I am stuck in an elaberate trap. Hell but that's life for ya.

Joe

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 12:48:13 AM »

I am stuck doing this from my I touch and editing is like hell to do that's why I am posting so much.
The situation just is basicly the exact raw emotion that I was letting out when I was writing Caged Bird.

Perhaps if they were the exact emotions it would sound vary heavy.

Joe

nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 02:25:53 AM »

well you are just 18, its to early to come to a conclution that you havent done anything meaningfull. am 27 and sometimes i feel the same  hihi

the other day i was watching the movie Milk and the main character was having the same problem, he was turning 40 and he felt that he hadnt done anything meaningfull, so he tried to do something, and he changed his life from age 40 to 48. 

so you really have no expiration date to do something great with your life, and by great i dont mean that you have to change the world, maybe just to realize what makes you happy and then go for it.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 03:08:27 AM »

yeah dude u are 18! trust me, if u didn't feel that way something would be wrong with u. Trust me, life has an interesting way of unfolding itself and placing u where u are suppose to be.

u will have many ups and downs and will go through the ringer and feel like u are near death etc but shit happens and u get through it.

life is a constant test and struggle. Go to college, study, find something u love to do and pursue it to the fullest.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 03:19:25 AM »

Sit down, think about what you really like and try and make a career out of it. College is next, obviously. Lay off the booze and weed, it's not going to do you any good. Ever.
At 18, don't bother too much with the mysteries of life. Wink

Fuck 'Em All.
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 03:20:26 AM »

Dude, you are 18, and believe me, the stuff that is worrying you now is so unimportant in the big grand scheme of things.
Go out and have fun before you commit to things like a full time job, mortgage debt, marriage and kids.

Trust me, you are in the prime years of your life, and they should not be spent worrying like you are.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 03:53:19 AM »

Yep, go with the flow bro

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 04:39:24 AM »

waiting for Sin Cut

that man will tell u how to do it son and listen and pay attention!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 04:59:40 AM »

waiting for Sin Cut

I already know what he'll say: Get laid and then beat up some guys. hihi

Fuck 'Em All.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 05:02:24 AM »

Meh, I don't think any of us have done much of note by that age, unless you're like, Miley Cyrus or something.

Give it time yo.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 07:41:30 AM »

Sorry if I misunderstood you jdog, but can you blame me.  I am a mother times 2, not what I would want for my kids, it is just instinct when you here booze and weed.  I only lectured you because I felt concerned those two downers can't be good for positive thoughts.

Everyone is right!!  Don't be so hard on yourself, you are going to find your way one step at a time, we all do, and it is said, it can never be to late at any age to make change.

As far as worring your mom, well she is going to worry every breathing second and probably has since she's been a mom.  She will be ok and will adjust.  Just because you are 18 doesn't mean parents are finished doing there job jdog, I am sure they are always going to be there to guide you.

My girls are around your age, or close anyway.  My oldest girl, she has many dreams and sometimes she is just not sure.  She wanted to go to medical school.  We spent thousands sending her to Berkley and other places on internships while still in high school, then she decided she might like to practice law, but thought that would take longer than she wanted, then maybe she would take business at the community college and go from there.  Having a business degree  is what she is doing as we speak and working a full time job.  She also wanted to live away from home with here boyfriend of 4 years, and so those are her choices.  She is still hear daily, because she still depends on good ol mom and dad for all the love and support she still needs and lets not forget the home cooked meals she gets from that good ol place called home.  Get what I'm saying jgog?  It will happen, just relax and enjoy all your about to experience, your gonna make it, and it will all work out Wink.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 09:31:29 AM »

i feel like shit as well, i'm having sinusitis and it's the worst heatwave in sweden since 1994.

the mention of bag of weed and vodka has nothing to do with him feeling like shit, he just mentions it so we'll think that he really is rock n roll joe and not emo joe
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 10:21:13 AM »

Sorry for your sinus issues, I understand that can be pretty uncomfortable, and I am sure the heat doesn't make things any easier.  I hope you are able to cool down somehow, no one likes to be to hot and especially with another ailment to go with it, that just sucks!!

Rock n Roll Joe/Emo Joe, he will figure it out, right jdog?

jacdaniel
Legend

Give me a gitane!

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 10:56:42 AM »

Ah another year goes by before my eyes and still I just didn't get the feeling like I did anything meaningfull.
Just about a month before I am 18 and shit hasn't gone my way huh next year I get to deal with taxes firsthand and the other shit. I guess the worst part is I have zero idea what to expect after I graduate high school. That just makes me fear like I am just going to go through life doing the same things and never finding quite what it is I want. Hell I get the shivers thinking about it.

All this time I spent just feels waisted at least I still got a bottle of vodka and 2 bags of weed.

Joe

Joe

Graduating high school is meaningful.  Being able to drink a bottle of vodka and smoke a bag of weed is a great achievement at your age.  hihi
Your music is meaningful.  (to you).

Give yourself a break.  its tough making the transition from boy to man.

Just steer clear of the heavier drugs.  They can lead to bad things  hihi

"i can tell you a thing or two about something else if you really wanna know? know what im saying? "
Annie
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 11:47:02 AM »

18 life to go! hihi
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 02:13:22 PM »

waiting for Sin Cut

I already know what he'll say: Get laid and then beat up some guys. hihi
rofl rofl rofl
That's what I thought to!!!

Joe

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2010, 02:17:02 PM »

i feel like shit as well, i'm having sinusitis and it's the worst heatwave in sweden since 1994.

the mention of bag of weed and vodka has nothing to do with him feeling like shit, he just mentions it so we'll think that he really is rock n roll joe and not emo joe
Ha not much of a emo even I got better things to do then cut myself!  Smiley

I kinda know what your going through with the heat CheapJon living in the mid west is fucked up!!!
Dam global warming if you ask me who knew one degree could cause so much shit Sad

Hum I only mentioned the vodca and weed because well I don't even know why I mentioned it?
Please no cops here!!!
 hihi

Joe
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 02:26:23 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: