Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 12:07:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228003 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses - Live in London 2012 movie
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses - Live in London 2012 movie  (Read 115865 times)
GnRFans
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« on: October 01, 2012, 03:10:25 PM »

Live in German Cinemas at october 29th 2012!!!

TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPPmbZDxK7Y

http://www.uci-kinowelt.de/Bochum_Ruhr_Park/Programm/NewsEvents/3561/3

WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 03:13:40 PM »

LOL @ the "Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012" tagline at 1:02.   Somebody should tell the maker of that trailer how Axl feels about the RRHOF. 
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 03:17:40 PM »

If that's a fake, it's an amazing one given the quality of the footage.  hihi

Ali
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 03:23:30 PM »

I think it's legit after the link with the show coming out on  nov15th,
Cool promo vid!

hopefully to be released on DVD and bluray real soon.
Nightrained
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 03:33:36 PM »

That's got to be legit. I really hope there is a blu ray of it.

I just wish it was the following night they filmed, they played like 4 more songs  peace

GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 03:44:53 PM »

That is great footage, maybe it is real !!

gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 04:01:15 PM »

Haven't seen this footage before so it might be valid. Too soon to tell, lucky German bastards.  Tongue

So my German isn't perfect but on the site it says in some theaters it will be show in "iSENS Hall" which have XXL canvas with breathtaking 23.1-3D sound. Sounds like a awesome experience to me!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:06:30 PM by gnr-4-ever » Logged

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 04:14:03 PM »

LINK
http://www.uci-kinowelt.de/Bad_Oeynhausen/Programm/NewsEvents/3561/3

Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 06:03:24 PM »

Hum.... he wasn't really inducted to the hall of fame was he?? (at his request)  Grin Neither the rest of the band we see in the video.

After all the things that were said by Axl as an excuse to not show up at the Hall of Fame, i would think it's a little unfair to use the rock n'roll hall of fame to promote this...

Just my 2 cents... Tongue

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 06:04:13 PM »

Also maybe he should have picked the LA Forum show... 1. Because he didn't have any of the old members playing there and that doesn't create confusion in people's heads, in terms of "hey... that used to be the bass player for Guns N'Roses... if they're there then why aren't they in the band as they used to..."

2. Because the LA Forum show seems to be the show where Axl actually sounded better!

Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 06:13:02 PM »

Also maybe he should have picked the LA Forum show... 1. Because he didn't have any of the old members playing there and that doesn't create confusion in people's heads, in terms of "hey... that used to be the bass player for Guns N'Roses... if they're there then why aren't they in the band as they used to..."

2. Because the LA Forum show seems to be the show where Axl actually sounded better!
He sounded great at the LA Forum (I was there in person), but as far as a comparison, I need to hear the London show before making any conclusions.  He sounds good from the audio clips here.

Ali
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 06:30:29 PM »

He sounded great at the LA Forum (I was there in person), but as far as a comparison, I need to hear the London show before making any conclusions.  He sounds good from the audio clips here.

Ali

From what i heard on the clips i thought he sounded great in Jungle and Live and Let Die, but i wasn't impressed with Paradise City or 14 years. hey... i'm just trying to be honest here. (from what i heard i said..).

The LA Forum show was awesome! From start to finish.... and i haven't heard Jungle sounding so good in a long time as in that show...

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 06:45:33 PM »

Hum.... he wasn't really inducted to the hall of fame was he?? (at his request)  Grin Neither the rest of the band we see in the video.

After all the things that were said by Axl as an excuse to not show up at the Hall of Fame, i would think it's a little unfair to use the rock n'roll hall of fame to promote this...

I highly doubt the BAND decided to use the Hall of Fame to promote this.  Not sure if that's what you were insinuating.  Livebeats, or whoever, is just trying to sell as many tickets, units, what have you that they can.  Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees may make it sound a little sexier to some and lead to increased sales.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 06:53:54 PM »

I highly doubt the BAND decided to use the Hall of Fame to promote this.  Not sure if that's what you were insinuating.  Livebeats, or whoever, is just trying to sell as many tickets, units, what have you that they can.  Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees may make it sound a little sexier to some and lead to increased sales.

Nope... i'm not saying it was the band, but considering what happened, i think it's a little.. how should i say it... a little harsh and arrogant to do it. Whoever did it.

let's not forget this:

"That said, I won't be attending The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction 2012 Ceremony and I respectfully decline my induction as a member of Guns N' Roses to the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

I strongly request that I not be inducted in absentia and please know that no one is authorized nor may anyone be permitted to accept any induction for me or speak on my behalf." - Axl Rose

So in conclusion he declined his induction, which means he wasn't inducted, so factually he's not in the Hall of Fame. Same for Dizzy Reed and there's no proof that Izzy accepted or declined his induction which leaves us to this:

No one in that video was actually inducted to the hall of fame...except maybe Izzy (question mark).
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 07:02:14 PM by Halo69 » Logged

samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 06:59:47 PM »

possible blu ray AND cinema release?? I think I may of just peed a little.. least i think its pee..

I hope us UK people get to see it in stunning cinema sound not just people in the other side of the pond!

and oh fuck Sad front row block and im dancing like a looney on big screen... haha yay..

So this is why its taken so long... sounds amazing though Smiley cant wait to relive the may 31st.

Wonder if it will be a mix of the two? or just may 31st? As the paradise city had his little rant at the start..Not that i remember what he said now though..

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2012, 07:05:49 PM »

Nope... i'm not saying it was the band, but considering what happened, i think it's a little.. how should i say it... a little harsh and arrogant to do it. Whoever did it.

let's not forget this:

"That said, I won't be attending The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction 2012 Ceremony and I respectfully decline my induction as a member of Guns N' Roses to the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

I strongly request that I not be inducted in absentia and please know that no one is authorized nor may anyone be permitted to accept any induction for me or speak on my behalf." - Axl Rose

So in conclusion he declined his induction, which means he wasn't inducted, so factually he's not in the Hall of Fame. Same for Dizzy Reed and there's no proof that Izzy accepted or declined his induction which leaves us to this:

No one in that video was actually inducted to the hall of fame...except maybe Izzy (question mark).
We all know what happened.  We all think it's a little odd to use that as a selling point.  They're trying to sell tickets though (Livebeats), and maybe they felt adding that factoid would help with sales.  Simple as that really.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 07:13:27 PM »

let's not forget this:

We all know what happened.  We all think it's a little odd to use that as a selling point.  They're trying to sell tickets though (Livebeats), and maybe they felt adding that factoid would help with sales.  Simple as that really.

There certainly milking the name for what its worth... 4 months of gnr fans checking there page out and having a rant? great way to expose the rest of the concerts they do..

Knew they would sell it though...
So much for Video on demand Sad

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 07:27:23 PM »

Yep, for sure worth the wait. MUCH rather have this than a stream ANYDAY Smiley Can't wait till it comes out!

Axl is God.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2012, 07:31:24 PM »

I'm certainly convinced that LiveBeats were probably the ones who decided to use the "hall of fame" moniker... after all the name "Guns N'Roses" was inducted itself.

Axl himself declined induction and the people who were inducted aren't in the band so i think it's a little harsh and arrogant after all that was said...

Axl may not be entirely responsible, but hey he owns the name... he made the decision to own it a long time ago, so if he's the boss...unfortunately it's a little  odd i would say.

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2012, 07:41:16 PM »

JEJjeJEJejjeEJe

By Bye Trolls

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18 Go Up Print