Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:25:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN?R Reps Confirm Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal Has Left The Band
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN?R Reps Confirm Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal Has Left The Band  (Read 118503 times)
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #340 on: August 06, 2015, 12:56:07 AM »

Great, you loved that album.  And you like some of their other albums as well.  There are people who loved CD as well.  Both were successful.  I love how you continuously claim CD wasn't succesful.  Why, because YOU didn't like it as much?  The numbers speak for themselves!  It was one of best selling rock albums at the time.  Is that not success?  Or does GNR have to be #1 for you to think they are successful?  I'm not even sure what you are arguing.  Are you saying ACDC is a better band because they put out more music?  Yeah, they have....so go to their web pages and suck their dicks.  

I have claimed in the past - although not in this topic - that CD sold averagely. I do not see any reason to alter that position if we accept the fact that Black Ice is the best example of an analogy (it was released the same year and in roughly the same genre).

Fundamentally I like bands who release music. That is my point. One album in twenty four years is pathetic.

Then why are you here?  You said it yourself, "one album in twenty four years is pathetic". Doesn't seem like GNR fits with you
[/quote]

Great observation and reply  ok

Moaning mortis needs to go infect an AC/DC forum.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #341 on: August 06, 2015, 05:03:01 AM »

However, one time I walked into Jarmo showering and that is exactly what he was doing.  Strange.

Embarrassed

I just wanna sing like you did on Idols: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WHQsPq_ras
That was you in your blonde days right? Wink

Then why are you here?  You said it yourself, "one album in twenty four years is pathetic". Doesn't seem like GNR fits with you

This has been asked many times.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mortismurphy
« Reply #342 on: August 06, 2015, 07:41:41 AM »

However, one time I walked into Jarmo showering and that is exactly what he was doing.  Strange.

Embarrassed

I just wanna sing like you did on Idols: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WHQsPq_ras
That was you in your blonde days right? Wink

This has been asked many times.  hihi

/jarmo

...and answered many times. I see no reason to repeat myself.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #343 on: August 06, 2015, 08:20:32 AM »

It's ironic how you feel like repeating your negative "honest objectivity" over and over again though innit?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mortismurphy
« Reply #344 on: August 06, 2015, 08:36:27 AM »

It's ironic how you feel like repeating your negative "honest objectivity" over and over again though innit?

/jarmo

If it sounds repetitive it is because there is really nowhere to go with this band until they decide to release new material.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #345 on: August 06, 2015, 08:38:16 AM »

/jarmo

Here is Mortismurphy's Theme song:

Gloom despair and agony on me: http://youtu.be/lHcEWhbQkEg
 rofl hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #346 on: August 06, 2015, 09:33:56 AM »

But thats the same with black ice, and death magnetic. I don't know lots of songs titles from these albums either. I think this is more because people don't sit down and read booklets like they used to before. Hey buy it online and listen to it.. its more like.. i like song nr. 3, 8 and 9 very good! Its sad, but thats how it is these days. People still listen to it, but they don't remember the song titles.

I would largely agree.

What I don't know, however, is if you said similar things to fanbases of AC/DC and Metallica about those albums, if they also flip the fuck out and really get their backs up and insist they were actually successful.  Then start asking you why you are here, and so forth.

That is what I do not know.  I know we have members of our crew that get VERY emotional when you try and say those things.  I'm not sure other band's fanbases follow suit.

The production of Death Magnetic was universally panned by the fan base to the extent that fans began producing their own remasters of it online. Can you imagine that here, if events like that happened with gnr? ''Why your toxicity and negativity?'' ''Go away''. I can just imagine a comment by Emily going something like, ''arm chair producers who think they know better than the band''.

Emily knows that armchair is one word  Kiss

Hahahaha

A good burn is a good burn, mortis.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #347 on: August 06, 2015, 09:42:49 AM »

If it sounds repetitive it is because there is really nowhere to go with this band until they decide to release new material.

Repetitive is what you could call AC/DC.... Cheesy

/jarmo

w.david rose
Rocker

"I Believe In Israel"- W.AXL ROSE 13.06.06

« Reply #348 on: August 06, 2015, 09:44:38 AM »

Got a real hard headache allready from all those bad vibes from people here ... that they call themself "Fans"...

Sick Irony...
Go ahead and ruin other bands message boards like:

Nirvana
system of a down
Faith no more... or other haters or poeple that don't like the Vision of Axl/GN'R because a jealousy or whatever reason

the most sick fan in the middle east
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #349 on: August 06, 2015, 10:05:58 AM »

Got a real hard headache allready from all those bad vibes from people here ... that they call themself "Fans"...

Sick Irony...
Go ahead and ruin other bands message boards like:

Nirvana
system of a down
Faith no more... or other haters or poeple that don't like the Vision of Axl/GN'R because a jealousy or whatever reason

You figure "jealousy", that's the best bet?

Out of curiosity, how would you sum up Axl's vision since the relaunch?  Do you think he's nailed it?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #350 on: August 06, 2015, 10:12:01 AM »

/jarmo

Do you have something against AC/DC? You are only talk about this group in a negative way. Correct me if I am wrong.

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
mortismurphy
« Reply #351 on: August 06, 2015, 10:14:20 AM »

/jarmo

Do you have something against AC/DC? You are only talk about this group in a negative way. Correct me if I am wrong.

Rather ironic actually considering Axl was such a big fan of the band.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #352 on: August 06, 2015, 10:17:23 AM »

mortis used them as an example one time.  Jarmo didn't care for it (or mortis, for that matter) so he brings it up all the time.

If you notice, AC/DC only comes up in response to something mortis said.

If Jarmo has a beef with you, and I can tell you this firsthand, the odds are 100% he latches on to a few phrases or examples you made that one time...and refrences them over, and over, and over again.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #353 on: August 06, 2015, 10:21:52 AM »

Nothing against them at all. Great band.

Just having some fun with the resident AC/DC troll who likes to come here and post about how great AC/DC are, but has real trouble saying anything nice about GN'R. But hey, it's just his honest opinion.

/jarmo

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #354 on: August 06, 2015, 10:23:48 AM »

mortis used them as an example one time.  Jarmo didn't care for it (or mortis, for that matter) so he brings it up all the time.

If Jarmo has a beef with you, and I can tell you this firsthand, the odds are 100% he latches on to a few phrases or examples you made that one time...and refrences them over, and over, and over again.

To be fair, mortis has brought up ACDC himself way more than one time.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #355 on: August 06, 2015, 10:25:23 AM »

Don't say that! You'll ruin his idea that I'm the one doing all that and mortis is the poor victim!

hihi

/jarmo

Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #356 on: August 06, 2015, 10:25:45 AM »

Yes, I wouldn't compare them too. Two different bands, two different ways of work.

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
mortismurphy
« Reply #357 on: August 06, 2015, 10:27:35 AM »

To be fair, not in awhile. I usually don't need to bring them up since Jarmo introduces them at the earliest opportunity. It is somewhat an obsession with him, me being the official 'AC/DC guy'.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #358 on: August 06, 2015, 10:27:42 AM »

Oh, he absolutely has.

But I would say the percentage of total AC/DC mentions on this entire board is about 99% contained to fights between mortis and Jarmo.

AC/DC is just a pawn in that jihad.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #359 on: August 06, 2015, 10:28:52 AM »

To be fair, not in awhile. I usually don't need to bring them up since Jarmo introduces them at the earliest opportunity. It is somewhat an obsession with him, me being the official 'AC/DC guy'.

It's been longer since you had a nice thing to say about GN'R though.
Something to think about kids!

I need to calm down, I'm so upset right now according to those two experts.... Cheesy

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: