Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:56:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 482486 times)
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3760 on: March 05, 2020, 09:16:36 PM »

way to go liberals. you got it down to 2 pearly white millionaire men pushing 80. not very woke!  Sad

You must fall for Nigerian Prince scams constantly, looking only at the face value of things. Don't bother yourself with looking at their policies or anything. Substance doesn't matter, just the veneer of appearance on the outside! Roll Eyes

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3761 on: March 05, 2020, 10:37:07 PM »

way to go liberals. you got it down to 2 pearly white millionaire men pushing 80. not very woke!  Sad
And you support a 73 year old billionaire with the IQ of a tree stump. So i wouldn't be one to criticize.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3762 on: March 06, 2020, 02:10:22 AM »

8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As A Racist

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/01/17/8-in-10-black-americans-view-trump-as-a-racist-poll-finds/#1d8d530018e2

sandman
Legend

« Reply #3763 on: March 06, 2020, 07:33:06 AM »

You must fall for Nigerian Prince scams constantly, looking only at the face value of things. Don't bother yourself with looking at their policies or anything. Substance doesn't matter, just the veneer of appearance on the outside! Roll Eyes

I have 5 Nigerians that will be paying me $100K each this year. i borrowed from my 401K to send the loan money over there, but they were the best investments I've ever made.

we know the candidate will be Biden. is his "substance" really significantly different than Booker, Harris, Warren, Buttigieg? are you really saying Biden is a better choice than Yang? 

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
sandman
Legend

« Reply #3764 on: March 06, 2020, 07:44:22 AM »

And you support a 73 year old billionaire with the IQ of a tree stump. So i wouldn't be one to criticize.

yeah, but i don't support a party that brings up race and gender at every opportunity. the dems regularly champion diversity. its a key component of their long term strategy. 

just very interesting that you had the most diverse group of candidates of all time, and we're going with Biden.

it was a missed opportunity. going with a candidate who is the epitome of "the establishment".

everyone hates our political system (and least i thought that was the case) and it will take a generation to change it. we've had an awesome start with Trump. too bad the left can't keep the momentum going. we'll be back to business as usual in no time. SAD!

sandman
Legend

« Reply #3765 on: March 06, 2020, 11:01:44 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCIFnKUbmrI

this is classic. they are just off by about $327 trillion.

No wonder the media and many liberals think the math works for all the BS social programs the Dem leaders are "promising."

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3766 on: March 06, 2020, 04:12:23 PM »

yeah, but i don't support a party that brings up race and gender at every opportunity. the dems regularly champion diversity. its a key component of their long term strategy. 

just very interesting that you had the most diverse group of candidates of all time, and we're going with Biden.

it was a missed opportunity. going with a candidate who is the epitome of "the establishment".

everyone hates our political system (and least i thought that was the case) and it will take a generation to change it. we've had an awesome start with Trump. too bad the left can't keep the momentum going. we'll be back to business as usual in no time. SAD!

The word awesome does not belong in the same breath as Trump. As for who the nominee is we certainly could've done better. I wouldn't liked to see Pete or Amy. I liked Yang but his idea of giving 1k a month to everyone was goofy. Booker is good as well. Your party still has no room to criticize diversity. You've never even nominated for president a woman or a minority.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3767 on: March 09, 2020, 10:42:41 PM »

we know the candidate will be Biden. is his "substance" really significantly different than Booker, Harris, Warren, Buttigieg? are you really saying Biden is a better choice than Yang? 

Oh, you know that, huh? With 60% of delegates still up for grabs and Biden only leading by 2%?

I was not not comparing them to any of the other Dems, but rather YOUR guys, since you were the one running your mouth about diversity. Don't play no game you can't win, Hoss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCIFnKUbmrI

this is classic. they are just off by about $327 trillion.

No wonder the media and many liberals think the math works for all the BS social programs the Dem leaders are "promising."

Is linking videos posted by Nazis what's cool with the Conservative kids these days? Maybe when you start policing your side better you can talk about law and order. Until then, you're the party lead by a crime family.

Of course, we all know how good rightists are at math...

No wonder the media and rightists think the math works for all the BS austerity and deregulation the GOP leaders are "promising".

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3768 on: March 09, 2020, 11:10:32 PM »

The Republicans are not sending their best people.

They are bringing violent, unhinged radicals:

They are bringing criminals:

They're rapists:

And some, I assume, are good people.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #3769 on: March 11, 2020, 07:49:30 AM »

Oh, you know that, huh? With 60% of delegates still up for grabs and Biden only leading by 2%?

yup, I do. anyone with half a brain has known it for weeks (or months?). and now the math is actually clear.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3770 on: March 13, 2020, 03:21:07 PM »

yup, I do. anyone with half a brain has known it for weeks (or months?). and now the math is actually clear.

rofl rofl rofl

Classic Trumpist; come back after the fact and act like you had some insight because you guessed right (so far. Again, still not over yet).

My non-expert opinion that Coronavirus would get worse a week ago has not  now proven I had some scientific insight.

Speaking of which, I guess by your logic Trump does not even have "half a brain" since his prediction that the virus would disappear turned out to be wrong.

You heard it folks, Sandman thinks Trump is braindead.  rofl rofl rofl

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #3771 on: March 13, 2020, 03:50:16 PM »

Watching Trump "try" to read prepared comments is excruciating.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3772 on: March 13, 2020, 07:32:46 PM »

Watching Trump "try" to read prepared comments is excruciating.

Even when he does he can't help adding unscripted lies or blaming everyone under the sun but himself.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #3773 on: March 14, 2020, 08:52:35 AM »

rofl rofl rofl

Classic Trumpist; come back after the fact and act like you had some insight because you guessed right (so far. Again, still not over yet).

My non-expert opinion that Coronavirus would get worse a week ago has not  now proven I had some scientific insight.

Speaking of which, I guess by your logic Trump does not even have "half a brain" since his prediction that the virus would disappear turned out to be wrong.

You heard it folks, Sandman thinks Trump is braindead.  rofl rofl rofl

Still holding out hope for bernie? That’s adorable.  Smiley

It must really hurt knowing “your” party is nominating an old, wall street friendly, white, war mongering, career politician with dementia. Hang in there.

Many of us are old enough to remember when the DNC tampered with an election to ensure bernie lost.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3774 on: March 14, 2020, 04:38:20 PM »

At least Biden admits voting for the Iraq war was a mistake and regrets it. Show me where Trump has ever admitted he was wrong and regretted something.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 06:55:56 PM by tim_m » Logged
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #3775 on: March 14, 2020, 05:52:13 PM »

At least Biden admits voting for the Iraq war was a midterms and regrets it. Show me where Trump has ever admitted he was wrong and regretted something.

He is incapable of admitting any wrongdoing.
The closest we got was when Barr went public and said Trump's tweets make his job difficult and Trump conceded the point.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #3776 on: March 14, 2020, 08:37:36 PM »

Still holding out hope for bernie? That’s adorable.  Smiley

It must really hurt knowing “your” party is nominating an old, wall street friendly, white, war mongering, career politician with dementia. Hang in there.

Many of us are old enough to remember when the DNC tampered with an election to ensure bernie lost.

Still thinking you can predict the future? That's adorable Smiley

It must really hurt knowing “your” party already elected an old, wall street friendly, white, war mongering, career criminal and pedophile with dementia. Hang in there.

I love when rightists try to dig up old squabbles to divide the left. Remind me, where was the evidence of actual tampering? Oh yeah, there was none.

Many of us actually read and educate ourselves so we do not fall prey to conspiracies like you.  hihi

Are you enjoying your quarantine thanks to President Failure?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 08:39:29 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

sandman
Legend

« Reply #3777 on: March 14, 2020, 10:59:01 PM »

Still holding out hope for bernie? That’s adorable.  Smiley

Still thinking you can predict the future? That's adorable Smiley

It must really hurt knowing “your” party already elected an old, wall street friendly, white, war mongering, career criminal and pedophile with dementia. Hang in there.

I love when rightists try to dig up old squabbles to divide the left. Remind me, where was the evidence of actual tampering? Oh yeah, there was none.

Many of us actually read and educate ourselves so we do not fall prey to conspiracies like you.  hihi

Are you enjoying your quarantine thanks to President Failure?

Donna B. gave Hillary debate questions. Why ignore facts and be in denial? Liberals openly admit the DNC influenced the election. You know why they did? Because they know they would get away with it. They know people like you have their heads up their asses, and liberals who actually recognize election interference will just accept whatever “their” party does. And they were right!

Calling Trump a war monger. Hahaha!!! You have totally lost your mind. Hang in there bro.

Prepare to swallow your dignity when you cast that vote for biden in nov.  rofl

sandman
Legend

« Reply #3778 on: March 14, 2020, 11:10:12 PM »

At least Biden admits voting for the Iraq war was a mistake and regrets it. Show me where Trump has ever admitted he was wrong and regretted something.

So voting for an unnecessary war, but admitting it was wrong, is better than anything trump has done???

I think u r a reasonable person and very smart. I suggest u reevaluate this post.

Wars used to matter to libs.  Getting a war wrong, in my opinion, is worse than anything people might think trump got wrong.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #3779 on: March 14, 2020, 11:14:19 PM »

Trump’s handling of the coronavirus was not good initially. I think he got better today. The results will speak for themselves, and we will not be able to fully assess until all the stats are final. But his communication in the initial weeks was not good. Much better today.  We’ll see how well we do.

Stay healthy, everyone.

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: