Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 12:54:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228058 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Video of Duff's wife's friend mentioning reunion
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Video of Duff's wife's friend mentioning reunion  (Read 52994 times)
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2015, 12:30:07 PM »

dJ ashba

He said he hopes it happens as much as everybody else, also don't forget Tommy Stinson said he thinks Axl should do it as well.

Dj was in the band, so it's kinda not too far fetched that people would ask him.

I'm talking about all those people not associated with the band who create headlines by commenting on it.  hihi

/jarmo

Well in fairness... Scott Weiland and Nikki Six have close connections to the people involved. It's  a small knit community that they are in... if something is cooking... they'd most likely know.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #201 on: November 13, 2015, 12:35:43 PM »

Sure, but you there's a difference between a former member and people who are in other bands...  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2015, 12:37:49 PM »

Sure, but you there's a difference between a former member and people who are in other bands...  Smiley

/jarmo

Come on.... What's the difference...  Smiley

N6 is very tight with Duff. Would he say it if it wasn't true? Maybe... just to fuck with people !

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
MNGS717
Rocker

« Reply #203 on: November 13, 2015, 12:41:08 PM »

DJ doing what he does best. Saying something that seems to be nice in order to get attention for himself and Sixx Am

DJ did not say much of anything different than what he already said three years ago. 

"I think it would be awesome to see everybody get up on stage and put all the differences aside for one night and just give the fans what they want. To me that makes the most sense"
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/62828#F0yBQATTMegmO2dw.99

12/6/02 Philly
11/20/11 Wilkes-Barre,PA
2/23/12 Silver Spring, MD
5/13/14 Bethlehem,PA
6/26/16 Landover,Md
7/14/16 Philly
8/13/17 Hershey
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2015, 01:12:48 PM »

N6 is very tight with Duff. Would he say it if it wasn't true? Maybe... just to fuck with people !

Ironically enough, it created headlines today.

Can't wait to hear what Corey Taylor thinks!  rofl

/jarmo

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 01:17:40 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #205 on: November 13, 2015, 01:31:02 PM »

Ironically enough, it created headlines today.

Can't wait to hear what Corey Taylor thinks!  rofl

/jarmo

Yeah... he's said mean thing about Uncle Axl before...

I think it's in the works... maybe I'm being hopeful or naive. I don't care. I have trouble believing they'd let all these people spout off like this if it was not a possibility.

I think 2017 makes more sense, I don't think Slash is lying about his new album and tour for this coming year, plus '17 would be the 30th anniversary, and they will need time to iron everything out.

So if it does happen, people are going to have to be a little bit more patient.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Annie
« Reply #206 on: November 13, 2015, 01:32:01 PM »

DJ doing what he does best. Saying something that seems to be nice in order to get attention for himself and Sixx Am

DJ did not say much of anything different than what he already said three years ago. 

"I think it would be awesome to see everybody get up on stage and put all the differences aside for one night and just give the fans what they want. To me that makes the most sense"
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/62828#F0yBQATTMegmO2dw.99
True, it's just the timing.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #207 on: November 13, 2015, 02:35:56 PM »

I think it's in the works... maybe I'm being hopeful or naive. I don't care. I have trouble believing they'd let all these people spout off like this if it was not a possibility.

It's kinda funny. It all started with Slash saying "never say never" and then saying he was friendly with Axl again. Then it's just snowballed and all kinds of experts are saying it's pretty much a done deal...
Yet the ones involved, haven't said anything....

Appetite For Destruction is at #81 on the iTunes US Albums chart. I guess the publicity has done some good.....

/jarmo

Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #208 on: November 13, 2015, 02:40:20 PM »

I am listening to the Appetite every day. Or at least one song of it. Actually I am listening to Coma now... Cheesy

"...It don't really matter..."
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #209 on: November 13, 2015, 02:41:11 PM »

It's kinda funny. It all started with Slash saying "never say never" and then saying he was friendly with Axl again. Then it's just snowballed and all kinds of experts are saying it's pretty much a done deal...
Yet the ones involved, haven't said anything....

Appetite For Destruction is at #81 on the iTunes US Albums chart. I guess the publicity has done some good.....

/jarmo

Yep. Obviously Axl never said anything and Slash never said they were going to play together. Definitely snowballed. Again, I just think they woulda/shoulda put the brakes on this by now...

But hey... if it helps sales like you just pointed out.... ha

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #210 on: November 13, 2015, 04:16:33 PM »

It's not like people are buying tickets for an imaginary reunion concert on the moon yet right?  hihi

/jarmo

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #211 on: November 13, 2015, 04:23:29 PM »

It's not like people are buying tickets for an imaginary reunion concert on the moon yet right?  hihi

/jarmo

I was tempted, but had trouble finding a flight for a reasonable price.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #212 on: November 13, 2015, 04:24:57 PM »

I would never schedule a space shuttle launch to go see Axl.

Too risky.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Annie
« Reply #213 on: November 13, 2015, 04:53:06 PM »

/jarmo

I was tempted, but had trouble finding a flight for a reasonable price.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
Annie
« Reply #214 on: November 13, 2015, 04:55:13 PM »

dJ ashba

He said he hopes it happens as much as everybody else, also don't forget Tommy Stinson said he thinks Axl should do it as well.

Dj was in the band, so it's kinda not too far fetched that people would ask him.

I'm talking about all those people not associated with the band who create headlines by commenting on it.  hihi

/jarmo

Well in fairness... Scott Weiland and Nikki Six have close connections to the people involved. It's  a small knit community that they are in... if something is cooking... they'd most likely know.
I'm more inclined to think that those 2 would glom onto any shred of anything that could get them some attention grabbing headlines. Just my .02.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #215 on: November 13, 2015, 05:07:45 PM »

Too risky.

Yeah, somebody warned us about their reputation last year.... But playing the moon, it's not special. It's only like La Paz, only a little higher altitude and less gravity. Everybody does it!
 hihi

/jarmo

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #216 on: November 13, 2015, 05:51:59 PM »

Too risky.

Yeah, somebody warned us about their reputation last year.... But playing the moon, it's not special. It's only like La Paz, only a little higher altitude and less gravity. Everybody does it!
 hihi

/jarmo

They wont be able to sell it out.  So there is no way this moon concert will be a success 

ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #217 on: November 13, 2015, 06:47:40 PM »

that part of my post was actually very relevant. many people here say cd was good, not great. arent you one of them? why push so hard for the second half of, more of the same of, what was to you good but not great? whats all the fuss about?

my point stands. you want it because you cant have it. you just want satisfaction. when you get it, chances are you still wont be happy.

Your point is also inaccurate.  There's not a hell of a lot I can do with a guy that makes his own inaccurate point then lauds himself for how right on it is.

If you are just convinced you have this all figured out, save yourself the typing. 

If you are just going to score your own fights and award yourself the win, save the rest of us having to read it.

Thanks in advance.

what exactly was innaccurate? werent you saying a while back that anyone who thought cd was one of the best albums of all time is just lying to themselves ? instead of dancing around like this, why not just say how you felt about cd? how much did you like it? if im wrong and you actually loved it, then i guess i just imagined that you said discouraging things about it, and if i actually did that, then my bad. if you thought cd was awesome, i could understand you wanting more. if not, then i dont get it. more of the same. cd 2. straight from the horses mouth.

i gave an example about how message boards influence people. they influenced me. is it really such an uncommon thing to do, when you are interested in something, to check out some message boards about it? way more people come here to read than respond as far as i know. in my opinion your estimate of only having around 30 audience members is way off the mark.

after coming here and mygnr years back to read about what was going on with gnr, i was quickly saying the same axl is an asshole shit as everyone else. you act like what you say has no impact at all, like theres no need to take any kind of responsibility for it, it doesnt affect anything. but i think it does matter, at least more than you let on.

seems like lots of people are getting their hopes up for a reunion now. hope you arent too let down if it doesnt happen.

and yes bacon, everybody is "entitled" to their own opinion. that maynard guy from tool is saying some really cool shit lately. i need to give his band a listen sometime, see what theyre all about.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #218 on: November 13, 2015, 06:58:51 PM »

The 3 weakest arguments that can be made online, in descending order are :

#3) you disagree with me about <insert topic here>, so its obvious you have an unhappy home life

#2) after looking over the exchange we just had and seeing how amazing I did, I declare myself the winner

#1) no...let ME tell YOU what you REALLY think

Funny because #3 could also say "you disagree with me so you must be brainwashed/a blind follower".
Also, how often didn't you apply #1 to me? "You're angry" and whatever else you decided I was thinking/feeling. Cheesy

Also, #4: I'll ignore anybody who dares to question me, so I'm never wrong.

How's the glasshouse? Smiley

I think part of the problem with most of that is just the foundation of respect or entitlement. I think 'entitlement' is probably the better word. I think, just in general, our society has gotten to the point where just you click a button, you get what you want when you want it. So until we get to a point where we realize you don't necessarily always get what you want when you want it, we're gonna have a problem.

That's true.

Something becomes the norm, and if something isn't following said norm.... Uh oh!

/jarmo

you forgot number 5: geez axl sure must think you're creepy for showing him a little respect and grattitude online in the face of a mountain of opposition.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #219 on: November 13, 2015, 07:30:16 PM »

welcome to the moon

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: