Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:43:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  How fucking random was that?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: How fucking random was that?  (Read 6366 times)
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2022, 07:25:41 AM »

Rebel, what do they do in your country for trials?  Are you experiencing inflation too?
Theres no real jury in here. Insteas we have a lay judge who is elected by municipal elections and they represent the people.  And together with the judge they come up with the result. So the common people habe nothing to do with trials.

I think theres a rule that the lay judges need to be half men half women and minorities included ect. But im not totslly sure on that.

Inflation yeah. I think Finland has europes most expencive gasoline righ now. About 2.6€ per litre thats about 10$ a gallon if my calculations are correct. Except if you buy gas from the russian branded gas station with russian gas. Its a bit cheaper. Cause the rest tries to boycott russian oil.

Food ect inflation is at 7-8% now.
Now the worry is about electricity. We are not producing enough to our self and we are not longer buying it from russia. There could be problems next winter.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
cineater
Legend

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2022, 12:05:19 PM »

Rebel, what do they do in your country for trials?  Are you experiencing inflation too?
Theres no real jury in here. Insteas we have a lay judge who is elected by municipal elections and they represent the people.  And together with the judge they come up with the result. So the common people habe nothing to do with trials.

I think theres a rule that the lay judges need to be half men half women and minorities included ect. But im not totslly sure on that.

Inflation yeah. I think Finland has europes most expencive gasoline righ now. About 2.6€ per litre thats about 10$ a gallon if my calculations are correct. Except if you buy gas from the russian branded gas station with russian gas. Its a bit cheaper. Cause the rest tries to boycott russian oil.

Food ect inflation is at 7-8% now.
Now the worry is about electricity. We are not producing enough to our self and we are not longer buying it from russia. There could be problems next winter.

I wish they would do away with jury trails and leave it to the people trained in the law.

When I was in Denmark years ago I was surprised how high the gas prices were.  I think you are always higher than we are.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
cineater
Legend

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2022, 10:31:40 PM »

I'm sitting at the stop light.  White car across from me makes a left turn.  Oh look his back passenger door is black.  Hold on, there is no door.   hihi  I've seen that kind of thing in movies but never out driving around town.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2022, 08:10:20 PM »

I learned a cool new bar room trick.  You drop an olive in your beer to see if it's flat.  If it's not flat, the olive will get a bunch of little bubbles around it.  That takes a minute but eventually the little bubbles cause the olive to float up to the top pretty quickly.  I was fascinated.   hihi

poorlakers
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2022, 09:25:27 AM »

Love the conversation/dialouge contained in "The Jungle.

Poorlakers
cineater
Legend

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2022, 12:42:57 PM »

Love the conversation/dialouge contained in "The Jungle.

It's mostly just me.  But at least I don't babble on about politics.   hihi

cineater
Legend

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2022, 01:37:38 AM »

Woohoo!  I debuted in the number 3 spot in a more advanced pinball group last week.  And moved into the number 2 spot this week.  They did not see that coming.   hihi  I can't kick their ass but I'm the wild card.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2022, 08:00:58 AM »

I've had it with my kitchen sink and am getting a new one.  Mention it to my daughter and her husband also wants a new sink for Christmas.  How weird we are both wanting a kitchen sink.  But while I'm shopping online for his sink, I run across faucet splash guards.  Who knew they made such things?  One of my pet peeves, all those water spots, hate them.  That went full circle.   hihi

cineater
Legend

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2022, 12:39:33 AM »

My hair dresser calls me back to schedule my hair cut.  We have a nice conversation about maybe I'll follow her advice and cut my hair short.  The next night she calls me to schedule my hair cut.  Forgot we talked the night before because she'd had a few.  Years back when she was cutting my hair short I happen to mention men and got an angry ear full from her.  And the more pissed she got about her guy the shorter my hair got.   hihi  You know I'm thinking now is maybe not the time to let this woman have a go at my hair with a pair of scissors.  Might be a man behind that drinking binge.  hihi

cineater
Legend

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2022, 02:25:31 PM »

Yeah I don't know about this hair cut.  I'm not really a curly type person.  I did wait until she put the scissors down before bringing up guys.  hihi  She's interested in a guy from a different race.  "I've never done that before."  My response was "everybody needs a little color in their life".  And that's when she started curling my hair with a hair straightener.  Something she had seen on a youtube video and obviously the first time she tried it.  I'm not really sure what this all means but if my hair is any indication of how her date would go with this man, she's going to fumble it a little bit.   hihi

cineater
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2023, 11:46:15 PM »

Blizzard warnings in southern California   rofl

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2023, 10:50:20 AM »

We have gotten more snow in the last few days then we have had most of the winter. lol 8 inches Thursday and 3 more last night. But it sure is pretty. It's that fluffy wet stuff that sticks in all the trees. Had a great morning drive again with the dog this morning.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: