Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 01:14:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  WES BORLAND TO REPLACE BUCKETHEAD?!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WES BORLAND TO REPLACE BUCKETHEAD?!  (Read 24515 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2004, 11:03:25 AM »

Im so smart..lol...I was the first person to suggest Wes Borland..as soon as Bucketface left i named some guitar players...and Wes was of them..since his departure with limp bizkit and he fits perfectly with GNR.....I think this is obvious..Borland aviasly listened to GNr growing up

And has anyone seen some of the Rio songs downloaded of kazza(Videos). It shows Wes Borland at the starting of all the videos... yes confused rofl Shocked Undecided Kiss

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2004, 11:04:46 AM »

AGH!!!!  rant
I hope that pet doesnt get into GNR... i want rock n roll guitar player not nu metal cunts!
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2004, 11:29:37 AM »

Secondly: Why do they need a third guitar player anyway

Because the 2 they currently have are crap.........

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Death Cube K
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2004, 12:02:19 PM »

Borland...now there's a great guitarist!

Why dont Axl hire the guy from Linkin Park as well, and we would really get the party started!
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2004, 12:13:39 PM »

GNR CROATIA is a fukkin' wanker. YES YOU!!!!!
Man, you must have just got out of high school, na year 1 i bet. When will dick heads like you realise NU-METAL is dead n' stop trying to put that shit onto GNR.
1/ What is the difference between Matt n' Gilby being a replacement then what GNR is now, WANKER, please...
2/ I am fukkin' 21 in a month, no shit im not gonna hear some of the old school shit, the old school is gone, they left our favourite band, thanx Axl for not giving up.
3/ If Axl wanted to appeal to the new generation, he would get some fuck wit like Wes Borland in the band but he hassent n' wont. Thank fuck!!!
3/ When the fuck did Axl try to appeal.
4/ You live with the fact that your a follower who gose with the trendes n' wouldnt have the guts to say what music you really like.
5/ You suck!!!...

Does anyone actually think Wes Borland can pull off the shit they need......Just listen to Break Stuff, man those guitar chords are all over the place.....yep..he's the man?HuhHuh?
Its like American Idol shit hear.

Axl, maybee this world does'nt deserve GNR, couse corperate America will only expect whats exceptional, which is hip hop, have to be with the trend, yo i dig it fukkin' bull shit.
Just sing "It tast good...dont it" again Axl and you'll be there. The world (america) is tooooooo interested in a band who will sing about bitches n' ho's motherfucker i fuck you up fuck fuck fuck, ....what happen to the rock star???
Sorry 'bout the shit everyone,
over n' OUT!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2004, 01:53:41 PM »

i don't think the words "credibility", "nu metal" or "limp bizkit" don't belnog in the same sentence.

amen

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2004, 01:58:34 PM »

Sometimes u lot puzzle me

Many people claim they don't want Wes Borland and his 'nu metal' in GNR - but raise no complaints to Nsync Fortus Huh

I think we can all agree no matter how bad Limp Bizkit are, they are considerably better than Nysnc and Enrigue Inglesias.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2004, 02:30:23 PM »

Many people claim they don't want Wes Borland and his 'nu metal' in GNR - but raise no complaints to Nsync Fortus Huh

I think we can all agree no matter how bad Limp Bizkit are, they are considerably better than Nysnc and Enrigue Inglesias.....

Sometimes people who don't understand the fact that he wasn't part of NSYNC puzzle me.  Tongue

It was a job just like GN'R. He's a professional musician, NSYNC paid him to play with them, so he did. It doesn't make him a band member.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Flyguy_1ca
Rocker

"Cursing is for ignorant mother-$#@^&*

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2004, 02:34:43 PM »

I don't know anything abour Borland....but didn't he leave Limp Bizcuit because he was sick of Nu metal?  I thought he left Limp even before Nu Metal became uncool?  So labeling him a Nu Metal guitarist wouldn't make sense then would it?.....

I dunno, like I said...I don't know much about Borland.  Though I must say there's about a 0.08% chance that his message has ANYTHING to do with GNR

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."
billsguy
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2004, 02:38:35 PM »

Jarmo, I know it is off topic, but I'd like to formally ask for a permanent, automatic spell-checker for anyone posting.  My brain hurts after reading some of these posts.  And yes, I am whining, but this is how I feel after reading some of this:  drool

Mike

Mike
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2004, 03:13:01 PM »

I love how everyone hates Wes Borland, when in reality he can actually play. His solo record (not records) was a joke. It was called BIG DUMB FACE for Christ's sake. It had songs titled "Mighty Penis Laser" and the like. They weren't meant to be good - they were meant to be funny to the people that got it. Yeah, the fact that he was in one of the shittiest bands ever (LB) doesn't make him look good, but he can actually play the guitar - I've seen it.

Hate by association is stupid.

blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2004, 03:14:32 PM »

HEADLINE FROM THE FUTURE!:

WES BORLAND TO JOIN BLINK 182!!

Roll Eyes

He could be doing anything...

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2004, 03:20:17 PM »

If theres gonna be any limp dick shit in GNR I will fuckin remove my GNR tattoo and burn all my records with them!! That's how it is YO!!

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2004, 03:22:29 PM »

Because the 2 they currently have are crap.........

Kindly get over yourself.

Robin Finck is the nuts of a guitar player, who unlike 98% of contemporary players puts real feeling into his guitar playing.

And like what Richard Fortus does aside from GN'R, he is a sturdy player himself who handles what he does absolutely fine.

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
kockstar99
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2004, 03:34:38 PM »

Wes Borlands new project is with Rob Zombie not Axl...
Sorry to kill this rumor....
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

please come back (to the band of hacks)

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2004, 03:38:35 PM »

JEEZ Christ!!
WES BORLAND CAN'T PLAY!!!!!!

he can't play!

That?s exactly what I thought of Fink before he was in the band...and now look at him play and my mouth shut.

Rock N? Roll is the answer!!!
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2004, 03:43:05 PM »

lb turned into real shit from being just shit after borland left so he might have something to add i guess, atleast when it came to lb, but the thought of a new metal guitarist in gn'r is like a bad dream.... bucket have got some serious skills and a unique sound, he really added something... don't see borland doing the same...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2004, 03:57:02 PM »

Sometimes people who don't understand the fact that he wasn't part of NSYNC puzzle me.  Tongue

It was a job just like GN'R. He's a professional musician, NSYNC paid him to play with them, so he did. It doesn't make him a band member.

/jarmo

I don't see where i said he was member of Nysnc.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2004, 03:58:05 PM »

u people will bitch regardless

it could be john frusciante joinin and u people would bash him

borland is not only an excellent guitarist he is also an excellent showman has great stage presence and is very creative

he would be excellent!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2004, 04:03:22 PM »

Izzy, why do you post here if you don't even like the band?  Huh Finck and Fortus are both just mind-boggling, IMO.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: