Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 10:22:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD Not Going To Be Released Next Month (From SP1at)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD Not Going To Be Released Next Month (From SP1at)  (Read 24957 times)
badapple81
« Reply #180 on: March 28, 2006, 06:41:10 PM »

What's funny is how people guarantee this album is coming out right before, or in the middle of the tour. Why? Did it come out in 2002? We had fake insiders up the ass claiming the same thing four years ago. Same with 2001. Obviously, the logical thing to happen would be an announcement or release right before the tour, or at the beginning of the tour. But since when is logic used in the same sentence with GNR?

Yeah, I'm sure Axl knows that alot is at stake this time. Everyone knows that. But does that mean we are guaranteed to see the album before or during the tour? No, it does not. Anyone that thinks its a guarantee needs to get in a time machine and go back four or five years and listen to those same guarantees.

NickNasty: The main reasons of the good ticket sales is half the people are expecting a reunion and the other half are expecting CD. If they dont come through on one of those, the tour will tank fast.

People, including myself, believe it will come out simple because of what did happen in 02.. no way Axl could do this again without having the album otherwise yes it's all over and they could never start another tour. That's why it is happening this time.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #181 on: March 28, 2006, 06:43:31 PM »

Speaking of Tommy and the Replacements. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
http://www.buddyhead.com/gossip/

He did some recording in 2004 with Paul, and now again.? Tommy has put too much into Chinese Democracy, personally, to walk away.? But if you think a bonafide rock star, like Tommy, is happy waiting around for Axl, then you have another thing coming.? ?This is further proof that a) nothing is set in stone with the new band--as they easily can get fed up and walk away to other projects and b) if this does not happen in 2006, then I would expect at least Tommy to re-join Paul Westerburg for a glorious Replacements reunion tour, that will sell out theatres across the U.S. in seconds.? In fact, I think the Mats to some degree, may finally be getting the love they deserved twenty years ago.? ?I know Paul's mgr, Darren, and was able to hang out with them for a week's worth of gigs last year on Paul's tour (kick ass live)!? Tommy and Paul have made amends, and will at some point tour again.? Take it to the bank.? ok

Tommy is with gnr right now practicing for the tour  ok

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
axlisgod
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #182 on: March 28, 2006, 09:23:37 PM »

CD HAS BEEN DONE FOR A WHILE NOW
^faeryeV
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #183 on: March 29, 2006, 01:48:32 AM »

I honestly wonder if Axl even has a fucking clue about who he's touring with this summer... imagine if the communication gets all screwed up and he shows up at the stadium in Lisbon and finds Slash, Duff, Izzy, Popcorn, Matt, Dizzy, Robin, Buckethead, Richard, Brain, Chris Pitman, Tommy, Michael Angelo Batio, Teddy Zig Zag Big Bag The Greek Andreattis on ?the Harmonica and Brian May all hanging out backstage before the show... sitting around like... ahhh... what the fuck?

Yeah, the whole lot is doing drugs, Axl gets pissed, starts a riot, no music played.

fan-tastique!  peace
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: