Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:56:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228064 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  When can we expect the leak?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: When can we expect the leak?  (Read 10438 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2006, 04:02:27 PM »

I want to know how they're going to hide the release date?

I can't even imagine what is going to happen to this board when it finally does get released,
all the gnr boards will get packed.. its gonna be ackward but cool... so many crazy n00bies? hihi

the server will crash, I actually think most people who are here most get screwed hihi
Knight of Rose
Opening Act

...that brought back devil in me......

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2006, 04:03:30 PM »

fuck you all...i've been waiting for this album I don't know for how many years and you want leaks...fuck you....can't you wait a fuckin' month or two...we've been waiting for years and you all want to ruin that moment of great GnR comeback just because of leaks...fuck that shit..now I'm realy pissed... rant rant rant
just can belive what i'm reading....fuck....peace rant
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 04:07:54 PM by Knight of Rose » Logged
Knight of Rose
Opening Act

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2006, 04:11:01 PM »

tell something...what's the point of the leaks when we can get whole GNR thing back in few month...
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2006, 04:14:18 PM »

fuck you all...i've been waiting for this album I don't know for how many years and you want leaks...fuck you....can't you wait a fuckin' month or two...we've been waiting for years and you all want to ruin that moment of great GnR comeback just because of leaks...fuck that shit..now I'm realy pissed... rant rant rant

Case of tourettes anyone? 

Relax man, this is a board for FANS.  We have been waiting for more than a decade and I bet even YOU couldn't resist if there was a leak.  Did you not download all the leaks out there already? 

This is why I said even if it DOES happen that everyone get out there and BUY an actual copy to support the band.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 04:14:49 PM »

tell something...what's the point of the leaks when we can get whole GNR thing back in few month...

20-50 days of extra listening time. Deserved pre-listening after 14 years of pain.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Knight of Rose
Opening Act

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 04:19:15 PM »

of course I download the leaks...but i don't want to download a whole album from internet as a leak...i want to whole world knows for Chinese Democracy,not just funs...

20-50 days of extra listening time. Deserved pre-listening after 14 years of pain.
ain't funny...
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2006, 04:31:36 PM »

of course I download the leaks...but i don't want to download a whole album from internet as a leak...i want to whole world knows for Chinese Democracy,not just funs...
please for the love of god, stop butchering the english language. you dont even contribute to start off with..

Yea seriously, if you have something to contribute to this thread can you do it in a way we can understand you?  Cursing in multiple languages isn't very helpful. 

So you downloaded the leaks.  Right there that makes you a hypocrite with no ground to stand on and you know damn well you would download MORE leaks and the album if it was put in front of you to do so.

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2006, 10:40:10 PM »

I hope it doesn't leak, but I know that it probably will  no  Probably a week or 2 before release, but that's just a wild guess because I don't know how music is mastered/produced/distributed/whatever.

Personally, I will not want to listen to the leaks.  I've listened to most of the leaks so far, all except Catcher.  I won't listen to that one until they play it live or it is released Smiley  I didn't listen to TWAT until it was played live, and felt like a total goof being the only one in the front row who wasn't singing along  hihi

I want it to be a new experiance when I get the CD, open the package and start listening.  I already know some of the songs, but hopefully quite a few will be totally new to me.  If it does leak, I may have to stay away from the board for a while so that I don't get too much info before it's out  Undecided

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2006, 12:32:07 AM »

I gotta be completely honest, I will not download the leak. I want this to be a real special thing when I go and buy it lol.  love
Chief
Legend

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2006, 12:40:22 AM »

definitely i wouldn't download the leak. i haven't even heard all of the "new" songs yet..

waited too long to download it first!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2006, 01:20:35 AM »

I don't know when it will leak. I honestly hope it doesn't, but at the same time I hope it does. If it does leak, then I know I'll probably be able to listen to the album at some point even if Axl decides to change his mind on us and wait another 10 years to release it. But if it doesn't leak, then I'll just hope that he actually does release it soon and that sales will be helped by the fact that no leak occurred. It's very difficult to avoid a leak from happening, so we'll just wait and see. If it does leak, I know I won't be downloading it until perhaps next summer or something when I'm sure it's not officially coming out any time soon.
EFISH
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 01:23:46 AM »

When do albums go into mass production? I'm sure most big bands wait until last minute to lessen the chances of leaks... whenever it goes into mass production will be wehn it leaks. and it will deffintly be available to us atleast a week before it comes out.. I'm going to hold back and wait till i get it, because that will be such a GREAT moment that i can remember forever, but if i download it, itll be nothing special. I might just download 1 or 2 songs, and probably just IRS and Better because i've rammed those down my ears for the past 6 months anyway.
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 01:27:29 AM »

When do albums go into mass production? I'm sure most big bands wait until last minute to lessen the chances of leaks... whenever it goes into mass production will be wehn it leaks. and it will deffintly be available to us atleast a week before it comes out.. I'm going to hold back and wait till i get it, because that will be such a GREAT moment that i can remember forever, but if i download it, itll be nothing special. I might just download 1 or 2 songs, and probably just IRS and Better because i've rammed those down my ears for the past 6 months anyway.

I have no idea when it goes into mass production, but I'm guessing a month or more before the release. Why else would there be so many leaks that come out a few weeks prior to albums being released?

As for your comment about not downloading. Like I said, I will wait until next summer for CD's release. If it's not out by then AND there is a leaked version on the 'net, I'll probably download it. Axl would be a fool to not release it almost immediately if the whole thing leaked.
EFISH
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 01:33:11 AM »

The point is the only reason the whole thing will leak is if/when its about to be released.... Wink
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 01:35:25 AM »

The album will leak in mid-November.  ok

Remember remember the mid of November.

If it's being released this year the album will be out at the latest in late November whcih means early november is when the finished master will begin to be passed about and that means we're guaranteed to hear it before it's released.
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 01:38:07 AM »

The point is the only reason the whole thing will leak is if/when its about to be released.... Wink

If it leaks, I wouldn't be shocked if it ticked Axl off and he decided to shelve the entire thing and never release it. At that point, he would prove himself to be a fool, losing out on millions of dollars and officially destroying any bit of credibility he might have left with the music-buying public. He'd be finished. GN'R would be finished. I hope you're right though. Hopefully a leak would indicate a very imminent release or hopefully it would force Axl to do the practical thing (business-wise) and release it right after the leak(s).
Bono
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 01:48:15 AM »

Piss off. What? You think you're the only fan who's been waiting for this and the rest of us are here to simply find out when the album leaks so we can steal the album. Get a  grip. Oh and if you're gonna  sit behind your monitor in anonymity and tell us that you haven't  "ruined a great Gn'R comeback" by listening to the leaks already than  you're flat out lier.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 01:50:35 AM »

If it leaks, I wouldn't be shocked if it ticked Axl off and he decided to shelve the entire thing and never release it. At that point, he would prove himself to be a fool, losing out on millions of dollars and officially destroying any bit of credibility he might have left with the music-buying public. He'd be finished. GN'R would be finished. I hope you're right though. Hopefully a leak would indicate a very imminent release or hopefully it would force Axl to do the practical thing (business-wise) and release it right after the leak(s).

I would like to believe Axl would still release it. ?He is handling things a little differently now, and with some more maturity than in the past. ?Sure, I am sure he will be pissed but hopefully just to the point where he calls us "downloading MF'ers" again. ?You can't overcome the whole internet and I think he knows that just by the leaks that already have been spread.

But this album is a big deal for him, it will make him or break him and I am sure that is weighing on him more heavily than what leaks online. ?What is important is if people love it!
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 01:56:23 AM »

I would like to believe Axl would still release it.  He is handling things a little differently now, and with some more maturity than in the past.  Sure, I am sure he will be pissed but hopefully just to the point where he calls us "downloading MF'ers" again.  You can't overcome the whole internet and I think he knows that just by the leaks that already have been spread.

But this album is a big deal for him, it will make him or break him and I am sure that is weighing on him more heavily than what leaks online.  What is important is if people love it!

Well, I actually think Axl and his management team purposely leaked 3 of the 4 songs. The downloading mother-effers comment sounded like a joke in good fun with no animosity. I don't think there's any coincidence that 3 of the 4 were played live on the European Tour this year. That's why he handled things so well at that point, IMHO. If the whole album were to leak without his permission, he'd get really ticked and who knows what would happen at that point. It would be career suicide if he didn't go ahead and release it. I hope you're right about him maturing. The fact that he did that radio interview with Eddie Trunk indicates to me that he's more laid back than he used to be about certain things. Hopefully he keeps his word and this thing does get released in 2006.  Smiley
Bono
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 02:01:23 AM »

Only a complete idiot would shelve an album due to it being leaked. nobody on the face of the planet can stop an album from being leaked these days so it would be completely dillusional on Axl's part to think he could do it. I'm sure he knows a full leak is inevitable    and I wouldn't worry about that causing him to shelve or delay the album.

I have a question for all of you who say Axl has this album heavily guarded or hidden in a  safe place. What makes you all think he has better security   or better hideing places than any other band on earth?  I'm just curious that's all. I mean he can't even get the best sound crew or stage crew let alone top security for an album rofl
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: