Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 02:01:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  UPDATE: Baz Interview on 93.3 WMMR (with audio) & Eddie Trunk with Baz & BBF
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UPDATE: Baz Interview on 93.3 WMMR (with audio) & Eddie Trunk with Baz & BBF  (Read 22544 times)
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« on: October 31, 2007, 10:23:42 AM »

Hey guys,

thought id let everyone know that Bach is supposed to be interviewed during Matt Cord's show on 93.3 wmmr in phily this afternoon. It can happen any time between 3 and 7.

i mention it here cause im sure he will talk about the new album, and probably about working with axl.

if this has already been posted, sorry about that, and jarmo, if i have it in the wrong place again, sorry, im at work and cant take the time to do a search or anything.

also, since ill be at work or school, if someone transcribes the show besure to post in here.

you can listen on the web at www.wmmr.com

later

- d.

UPDATE:

hey guys, heres links to the get the audio for both interviews

Matt Cord Interviews Sebastian Bach: http://www.gmppodcast.com/WMMR/MMRchives/tabid/65/Default.aspx
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 03:34:20 PM by jarmo » Logged

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 10:31:08 AM »

also, to help out those in other time zones, it is currently 1030 in phily, so you have to wait 4 and a half hours before the show starts.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 10:55:34 AM »

kool i will be lisening '
im from philly too.

the one an only horsey !
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 11:23:08 AM »

Funny you mention that.  On my way to my son's Halloween parade at school, I heard Slash on 93.3 WMMR (out of Philadelphia).  I caught it about halfway through I guess, but he seemed to have some nice words for Axl.  Slash is on an all-out media blitz pitching his new book.  Anyhow, the morning clowns on that station asked about Axl and of course tried to get Slash to say something negative about Axl.  Slash complimented Axl on his amazing talent but said that playing music and having fun wasn't what Guns had become.  Axl always made it more difficult than that.  (paraphrasing)

One of the idiot jocks also said Axl with all his plastic surgery looks like Kim Basinger. 

It's a shame most people (general public) think 2001 and 2002 Axl is anything close to 2007 Axl.  Sad

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 02:38:42 PM »

Funny you mention that. On my way to my son's Halloween parade at school, I heard Slash on 93.3 WMMR (out of Philadelphia). I caught it about halfway through I guess, but he seemed to have some nice words for Axl. Slash is on an all-out media blitz pitching his new book. Anyhow, the morning clowns on that station asked about Axl and of course tried to get Slash to say something negative about Axl. Slash complimented Axl on his amazing talent but said that playing music and having fun wasn't what Guns had become. Axl always made it more difficult than that. (paraphrasing)

One of the idiot jocks also said Axl with all his plastic surgery looks like Kim Basinger.

It's a shame most people (general public) think 2001 and 2002 Axl is anything close to 2007 Axl. Sad

I think it is cool that Slash doesn't bash Axl. He states the facts and moves on. And I totally agree with you on the way people think about Axl. They still seem to think he is in to all that stuff with plastic surgery and crap. I don't know if the plastic surgery is a rumor or truth - some I believe, some I don't but anyhoo - who cares? If I could afford it, I would get it too. But, Axl is looking good these days and perhaps a little younger than he really is. But IMO I think he is aging like fine wine. Slowly and perfectly. You have to have some battle scars! It shows you've been around.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 02:44:21 PM »

Funny you mention that.? On my way to my son's Halloween parade at school, I heard Slash on 93.3 WMMR (out of Philadelphia).? I caught it about halfway through I guess, but he seemed to have some nice words for Axl.? Slash is on an all-out media blitz pitching his new book.? Anyhow, the morning clowns on that station asked about Axl and of course tried to get Slash to say something negative about Axl.? Slash complimented Axl on his amazing talent but said that playing music and having fun wasn't what Guns had become.? Axl always made it more difficult than that.? (paraphrasing)

One of the idiot jocks also said Axl with all his plastic surgery looks like Kim Basinger.?

It's a shame most people (general public) think 2001 and 2002 Axl is anything close to 2007 Axl.? Sad

DJs tried to push baz to say axl had plastic surgery as well. they started making fun of axl on one of the interviews and baz kinda said "To me he just looks like a 45 year old version of a 27 year old guy. ya know, you dont see him all these years so its sort of a shock"
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 02:53:36 PM »

Well another headbaning Seb in the radio station rocking out on his own songs putting his hands all over the place, DJ's having a lot of fun about that. asking about Axl we all know what the interview will be abuot. nothing new.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 02:55:22 PM »

i really have to admit,axl looks great now.so if he was to of had something done.that im not sure about but.if he did it did come together.over the years ive seen.he looks great now.some time ago wasn't sure of rumors but in show business.i find people do have work done.it doesn't turn out so good till later on the person.so if axl did or didn't.im not complaining.

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 03:15:30 PM »

Funny you mention that.? On my way to my son's Halloween parade at school, I heard Slash on 93.3 WMMR (out of Philadelphia).? I caught it about halfway through I guess, but he seemed to have some nice words for Axl.? Slash is on an all-out media blitz pitching his new book.? Anyhow, the morning clowns on that station asked about Axl and of course tried to get Slash to say something negative about Axl.? Slash complimented Axl on his amazing talent but said that playing music and having fun wasn't what Guns had become.? Axl always made it more difficult than that.? (paraphrasing)

One of the idiot jocks also said Axl with all his plastic surgery looks like Kim Basinger.?

It's a shame most people (general public) think 2001 and 2002 Axl is anything close to 2007 Axl.? Sad

DJs tried to push baz to say axl had plastic surgery as well. they started making fun of axl on one of the interviews and baz kinda said "To me he just looks like a 45 year old version of a 27 year old guy. ya know, you dont see him all these years so its sort of a shock"

did i miss the interview ?
is it over or what.ive been busy round here.i got the radion on but wasn't really lisening.running around gettin ready for halloween tonight.

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 03:21:01 PM »

no i didn't miss it.it is going to start in a few minutes.that is what they just said.

the one an only horsey !
guns_n_motley
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 03:30:29 PM »

did i miss the interview ?
is it over or what.ive been busy round here.i got the radion on but wasn't really lisening.running around gettin ready for halloween tonight.

that was from yesterday..

But baz is on right now
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 03:30:40 PM »

It's on now Seb on http://www.wmmr.com/
Gargh!
Rocker

Danny Cockroach

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 03:31:30 PM »

I think it speaks volumes for Slash that he's not stooping to bashing. ?He can move on, maybe others can too...

Welcome to the ZooFarm: www.myspace.com/dannycockrach

Please check us out and leave us some feedback.  If you live near us, it'd be great to see you at a show or something.  Rock on!
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 03:34:02 PM »

Guess, that Back in the saddle has become the number one single from Angel down??
guns_n_motley
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 03:41:24 PM »

how long is this commercial song? "good girls dont put out" rofl
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 03:50:15 PM »

A long interview about axl and GNR(old and new)

Baz heard 4 albums worth of material!!!!! to clear stuff up
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 03:51:29 PM »

the sound is bugging for me now.. same for anyone else?

baz just talked about brain too...
guns_n_motley
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 03:52:40 PM »

also says its more business stuff holding Chin dem up
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 03:53:19 PM »

Love is bitchslap WIth AXL ROSE!:D
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 03:53:40 PM »

wtf, this is the "love is a bitchslap" with axl isn't it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: