Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 01:01:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  UPDATE: Baz Interview on 93.3 WMMR (with audio) & Eddie Trunk with Baz & BBF
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UPDATE: Baz Interview on 93.3 WMMR (with audio) & Eddie Trunk with Baz & BBF  (Read 22543 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2007, 12:34:30 PM »

Have you guys ever watched a movie star interview about a new release? They keep saying the same things about the movie in ALL interviews. If they had a guest, they will talk about him/her all the time too. It's part of the promotional thing!

Why everything Guns-related has to be sooo damn overanalysed and taken as something negative?

the difference is that when the movie star talks about a movie, it actually gets released. With gnr it is the same BS year after year after year after year after year

What? the album baz is promoting is actually going to be released in less than 2 weeks.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2007, 12:41:08 PM »

^ Yeah, he's promoting Angel Down, not Chinese Democracy. Of course he talks about CD, there's a huge curiosity about it and he knows a lot because of his relationship with GN'R, but he's promoting his own record.

freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2007, 01:05:28 PM »

Have you guys ever watched a movie star interview about a new release? They keep saying the same things about the movie in ALL interviews. If they had a guest, they will talk about him/her all the time too. It's part of the promotional thing!

Why everything Guns-related has to be sooo damn overanalysed and taken as something negative?

the difference is that when the movie star talks about a movie, it actually gets released. With gnr it is the same BS year after year after year after year after year

What? the album baz is promoting is actually going to be released in less than 2 weeks.

I understand that. I was talking about the grn related stuff. You know, all the crap baz talkes about "3 albums worth of material" The General getting rleased in2012? How about just a single?
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2007, 01:08:10 PM »

Couldn't you be happy with more info on this project? I do.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2007, 03:03:29 PM »

I understand that. I was talking about the grn related stuff. You know, all the crap baz talkes about "3 albums worth of material" The General getting rleased in2012? How about just a single?

Firstly, wrong thread.
Secondly, It's not crap but if you don't want little updates from him you may as well shut your ears to him.

Lighten up. Either Baz's talk or your frustration won't make the GNR release any later or sooner.
maybethis will help you stop barking up the wrong tree.
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2007, 08:13:30 PM »

Firstly, wrong thread.
Secondly, It's not crap but if you don't want little updates from him you may as well shut your ears to him.

Lighten up. Either Baz's talk or your frustration won't make the GNR release any later or sooner.

Wrong again. I am not bitching. I really dont mind that Baz is talking about his CD and the fact that Axl is on it. I am glad to hear Axl on something official. If you aint frustrated by the lack of OFFICIAL news regarding the new gnr album, then you are lying to yourself. I would rather have Axl man up and just tell us what the fuck is going on. It really is not that hard.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 08:19:22 PM by freddiebrph » Logged
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2007, 08:51:07 AM »

And you know that Axl will only give news when he wants/can, so what's the problem with having some kind of info from Baz? It's not like he's blocking Axl - if Baz didn't say anything, we would have nothing anyways.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #147 on: November 08, 2007, 01:43:34 PM »

Firstly, wrong thread.

Wrong again. I am not bitching. I really dont mind that Baz is talking about his CD and the fact that Axl is on it. I am glad to hear Axl on something official. If you aint frustrated by the lack of OFFICIAL news regarding the new gnr album, then you are lying to yourself. I would rather have Axl man up and just tell us what the fuck is going on. It really is not that hard.

Again, wrong thread wrong tree.
It's Axl himself who mentioned having 3 albums worth of materials not baz.
I appreciate it when he speaks and I don't see why I should be frustrated AT ALL.
When it's finalized and official, we will be notified of the release date.
Did you even see the thread I referred you to? A poster even has it as his signature. 
To be discreet is often the way of manning up(whatever to man up means).
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #148 on: November 10, 2007, 01:27:05 PM »

I'm surprized that the mods have not merged all the Sebastian + Angel Down + Axl threads into one.

We get it.

You're surprised. Ok!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2007, 02:37:56 PM »

There is bbf plus axl messaging them so it naturally takes a thread.  ok
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2007, 04:27:41 PM »

Jesus. I thought Trunk was a tosser, but now ive heard Bach in full form. FUCK! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

And for the love o' god, stop with that "music"!!!!!!

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: