Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 07:38:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227993 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  UPDATE: Baz Interview on 93.3 WMMR (with audio) & Eddie Trunk with Baz & BBF
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UPDATE: Baz Interview on 93.3 WMMR (with audio) & Eddie Trunk with Baz & BBF  (Read 22790 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2007, 02:53:38 PM »

This is amusing on so many levels....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gav
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2007, 03:38:17 PM »

great interview, and it's cool to see BF fuckin around. Helps aleviate the wait for me! beer
kimberly
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2007, 03:39:25 PM »

he added more text! ?rofl
http://www.bumblefoot.com/chinesedemocracy/

Does anyone happen to know if ?the entire version of that interview is floating around somewhere?

"Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!"
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2007, 03:42:40 PM »

he added more text! ?rofl
http://www.bumblefoot.com/chinesedemocracy/

Does anyone happen to know if ?the entire version of that interview is floating around somewhere?

AngelDown-ocracy starts NOW!!!! rofl

I love Ron.
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2007, 07:31:16 PM »

Where can i get these two interviews for download please? or stream would suffice
CSS
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2007, 07:04:10 AM »

I laughed so hard when Sebastian launched a scream before the commercial(s)...

Fuck! That was hilarious.
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2007, 04:43:43 PM »

Yo does anyone have either of these interviews for download?
williambailey
Rocker

"Axl is just another version of the Ayatollah"

« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2007, 07:56:29 PM »

Personally I think Baz on the Eddie Trunk show was a complete embarassment!

His continual loudmouth interrupting and talking over the top of everybody was so annoying.  I can only make the conclusion that he was drunk during the interview?? - I also assume it was him that you could hear burping a couple of times.  I'm sure Ace Frehley was glad he was doing a phone interview and was not in the studio with Baz as I'm sure Baz would have kissed the guy (or something worse) if given half a chance, he wasted half the interview time just dribbling and drooling over the guy.

Ron was very cool and relaxed and funny too - that is when he could get a word in over Baz, shame we couldn't have heard more from him.

I know Bach is an excitable guy and I think he and his band did a reasonable job supporting the recent GN'R tour - but if I were Axl I don't know if I would want to be too closely associated with him - if he continually carries on like he did on the Eddie Trunk show.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2007, 08:44:59 PM »

Just sounded like Baz was having fun too me, after all, it's only the Eddie Trunk show...they were all friends, it was supposed to be a casual affair. Don't look into it too much.

Axl is God.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2007, 09:36:36 PM »

His continual loudmouth interrupting and talking over the top of everybody was so annoying.  I can only make the conclusion that he was drunk during the interview?? - I also assume it was him that you could hear burping a couple of times.  I'm sure Ace Frehley was glad he was doing a phone interview and was not in the studio with Baz as I'm sure Baz would have kissed the guy (or something worse) if given half a chance, he wasted half the interview time just dribbling and drooling over the guy.

Ron was very cool and relaxed and funny too - that is when he could get a word in over Baz, shame we couldn't have heard more from him.

I know Bach is an excitable guy and I think he and his band did a reasonable job supporting the recent GN'R tour - but if I were Axl I don't know if I would want to be too closely associated with him - if he continually carries on like he did on the Eddie Trunk show.

Baz is Baz, he don't give a fuck and he's a rock n roll legend.  one of the few great rock n roll frontmen still kicking ass today.   I hope him and Axl continue to collaborate because its brilliant.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2007, 07:19:36 AM »

Yo does anyone have either of these interviews for download?
I guess the source is mygnr.com, but I'm not sure:

http://rs104.rapidshare.com/files/67121641/Sebastian_Bach___Bumblefoot_-_Interview_On_Eddie_Trunk__2007-11-02_.mp3

CSS
« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2007, 07:32:06 AM »

I guess the source is mygnr.com, but I'm not sure:

No, you're right.

I don't remember the name of the person, though.
Gargh!
Rocker

Danny Cockroach

« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2007, 07:46:18 AM »

Re: peple getting annoyed at Bach talking about Axl all the time...it may get dull, but remember that he can only amswer the questions he is asked, and that's not down to him, us, Axl or your mother (unless she's doing the interview, of course).

Welcome to the ZooFarm: www.myspace.com/dannycockrach

Please check us out and leave us some feedback.  If you live near us, it'd be great to see you at a show or something.  Rock on!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2007, 08:16:23 AM »

Have you guys ever watched a movie star interview about a new release? They keep saying the same things about the movie in ALL interviews. If they had a guest, they will talk about him/her all the time too. It's part of the promotional thing!

Why everything Guns-related has to be sooo damn overanalysed and taken as something negative?

Rhino
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2007, 09:32:04 AM »

His continual loudmouth interrupting and talking over the top of everybody was so annoying.? I can only make the conclusion that he was drunk during the interview?? - I also assume it was him that you could hear burping a couple of times.? I'm sure Ace Frehley was glad he was doing a phone interview and was not in the studio with Baz as I'm sure Baz would have kissed the guy (or something worse) if given half a chance, he wasted half the interview time just dribbling and drooling over the guy.

Like Ace has never made an ass of him self in an interview.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0jzve-Tmd70
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2007, 11:10:02 AM »

Like Ace has never made an ass of him self in an interview.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0jzve-Tmd70

that's actually a pretty funny interview     Grin 

gene looks like he's getting a bit pissed-off at Ace and Peter though          rant
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2007, 11:59:59 AM »

thanks voodoo and someone that uploaded this. I missed the show.
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2007, 12:17:46 PM »

Have you guys ever watched a movie star interview about a new release? They keep saying the same things about the movie in ALL interviews. If they had a guest, they will talk about him/her all the time too. It's part of the promotional thing!

Why everything Guns-related has to be sooo damn overanalysed and taken as something negative?

the difference is that when the movie star talks about a movie, it actually gets released. With gnr it is the same BS year after year after year after year after year
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2007, 12:22:15 PM »

Listen, I do not have any harsh feelings towards Baz..But it does seem like he is going out of his way to promote the new record by using Axl's name everywhere.....The reality is Baz hasn'thad a hit record or song since 1991 with the 'slave to the grind' record and that the whole record promotion is more of a 'come listen to axl perform on my record' rather than a true collaboration
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2007, 12:31:14 PM »

Listen, I do not have any harsh feelings towards Baz..But it does seem like he is going out of his way to promote the new record by using Axl's name everywhere.....The reality is Baz hasn'thad a hit record or song since 1991 with the 'slave to the grind' record and that the whole record promotion is more of a 'come listen to axl perform on my record' rather than a true collaboration

I think if Axl had any problem with it, Baz wouldn't do it.   He managed to get Axl Rose to sign on his album and its the first studio vocals of Axl being released in almost 10 years.  Let him milk it a bit if he wants, he deserves it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: